Sign in to follow this  
suji

ex-Clearveil & ASS'n'ARRow members new band "ORCALADE" has formed + 1st mini-album "Espada"

new band "ORCALADE" has formed! They will hold their first live on January 15, 2017.

They will also release their first mini-album, "Espada", on February 22; it will be sold in advance at their live on February 19.

lineup:

Vo.HIRO (ex- GRIND → MaveRick → EAT YOU ALIVE → ORCALADE)

Gu.希 (Nozomi) (ex- クロルシアン (clorcian) → ClearVeil → カラット (carat) → ORCALADE)

Gu.貴樹 (Takaki)  (ex-ASS'n'ARRow → DEATHGAZE (support) → DEATHGAZE → ORCALADE)

Dr.ゆいぜ (Yuize) (ex- ASS'n'ARRow, ClearVeil (support) → ORCALADE)

Support Ba.HISAYOSHI (ex-HYBRID-ZOMBIEZ → ClearVeil → ゴン☆素晴バンド → Fuel Pumps, ORCALADE (support))

OHP

Twitter

CvNLDVbVMAAcvRz.jpg

CvNSacyUAAAeeiR.jpg

Edited by midi:nette

HOLY SHIT I'd never though to see HIRO in a new Vk band again! thats so damn amazing! and with all the dark theme going on i'm super excited how they'll sound!

only very little bummer their minialbum costs 3240yen according to their OHP... like usually thats the price for a full album but oh well if they'll sound great i couldn't care less about money. ;D

These transmutation circles on the band's logo are cool, it's an interesting concept. But... a release with a title in portuguese? lol

Edited by IGM_Oficial

14 minutes ago, plastic_rainbow said:

with ex-clearveil members in there, this is going to be goooood!

(nozomi is ex-clearveil too)

Thank you, I didn't realize that! :o

Well I'm fuckin stocked  never thought we'd see ex. Clearveil or ASS'n'ARRow in anything again also nice to see HIro back as well.

Edited by sume7

1 hour ago, IGM_Oficial said:

These transmutation circles on the band's logo are cool, it's an interesting concept. But... a release with a title in portuguese? lol

Yeah it's also cool  to see That "Bleach" reference "ESPADA" and no "espada" is Spanish it means "sword."

Edited by sume7

Aggh!! For a second I thought aZum (Ass'n'Arrow vocalist) was back. Hopes crushed...

But still great to see some of the members back in the scene. Will definitely check them out

Sign in to follow this