Sign in to follow this  
toto

X JAPAN – NEW SONG – LA VENUS (1:12)

I like it. 

I'm not into the popular bashing of X's new music. At all. Some of their music I've found the most enjoyable has been out in the last couple of years. 

Which is why I'm so frustrated that the album has never actually surfaced or any really good quality leaks or anything. I'd really love to hear the new album even if it's the unpopular opinion.

I don't care what anyone says, if the album comes out, I'm on it day 1.  I'm super excited for the film coming in February (I think that's right) to streaming, DVD etc.  Some of their newer songs are some of my favorites, especially Jade.  I.V. is really cool too.

On 8.12.2016 at 0:21 AM, CoolKill3rX said:

whatdya mean? IV was released in 2007 already. It's probably my favourite of their new material. Jade is pretty cool too as is Beneath the Skin.

I'm fine with ballads too, always liked them, but Hero and Born to be Free are such cringeworthy cheesefests that I can't take it >_<

14 minutes ago, CoolKill3rX said:

This seems to say this is a "English version" from 2014, but i havent checked if its the same, too lazy to bother

the original was in "english" too. It was played at the end of the movie Saw IV.

whut

You know this kind of pisses me off. It makes me realize that if X Japan actually did something and put out good music consistently they could be a big influence on the scene and do a lot of good. But you know that would be asking to much.

Sign in to follow this