Tromb

猟牙(ryouga) new band "RAZOR" has formed & new mini album "RED INVISIBLE" release

I'm sliiiighty dissapointed 

it's good but I had expected more from RED ZONE when I heard this 20sec. preview, looks like this part was already the interesting thing about this song? BUT that breakdown in the end gives me hope again :) I'm looking forward to the full version

I am pleasantly surprised by this. I love Sadie, but BORN was always just 'meh' to me.

The composition here is better than most BORN songs and Ryouga's voice is doing some nice stuff I haven't heard before \m/

it's really funny for me that Mao and Mizuki from Sadie started with The THIRTEEN.... and after that Tsurugi with RAZOR will make... I think the same kind of music O_O

I can hear the lynch. parallels too. I does feel a bit generic during the verses but I really like the chorus and I'm sure I'll love the breakdown when I can hear the rest of it.

4 hours ago, 『 A F E R N I 』 said:

I can already tell their merch is gonna be hard to get their hands on...look at all those bangya

in this case at least i can understand it bcuz they fuckin' rule!!! ;D

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

1 hour ago, Demonokun said:

where can i hear the full album? I really want to listen to the new songs

Go here, just need to wait until it arrives after your order and you can listen to it from the CD. Hope that helps, i do it all the time  and works fine for me (also sites like here or here work fine).

43 minutes ago, filth_y said:

Go here, just need to wait until it arrives after your order and you can listen to it from the CD. Hope that helps, i do it all the time  and works fine for me (also sites like here or here work fine).

i am wanting to see if there are any download links. I was unable to purchase CD this time

9 hours ago, patientZERO said:

That's one of the weakest walls of death I've ever seen!

Vk bands these days often try "wall of death" or "circle pit", at least the vocalists often scream to the crowd of 14 yr old girls they should do. The result/attempt is so cringe worthy all the time.

Also this thing where the band tells all to knee/sit down and then everyone just stands up after 1 min or so, not even jumping together or anything. Whats the point.

At the DEZERT live DVD you can see one guy refusing to do and vocalist ask for his name and calls him out, haha.

Yeah, I know. I guess it just depends on the bands you go see. At the Nokubura live I went to, Hiro called for like three Walls of Death. While they were tame in comparison to Western pits, the crowd was primarily male, so it was still fun. Same thing with the Deviloof show I went to.