Tromb

猟牙(ryouga) new band "RAZOR" has formed & new mini album "RED INVISIBLE" release

1 hour ago, Shir0 said:

Omfg this heaviness, sound, voice it's so beautiful my eyes are close to peeing 

they look gorgeous!! it feels good hearing from Ryouga and the guys again

My eyes are also peeing..

this preview alone is kinda better than anything BORN or Sadie has done in my adult life... XD

5 minutes ago, Haruto said:

Ryouga looks like the love child of KILLANETH Kai and Lycaon Yuuki. What the hell did they do to his face?

It's not so much what they did... as much as... what they DIDN'T do....

213.jpg

it sounds a bit too safe but still its pretty good

the last time i heard ryoga was on demons so i don't recognize his voice at all here LOL

when they went on tour my money was on Lycaon

When they come back my money is still on Lycaon

Basically midish アルルカン. 

love their looks and luckily this sounds exactly like i thought - like a heavier version of born (i think you can still hear some born influences especially in the vocal pattern of some refrains...) with a nice "core-sound" 

and thats exactly what I WANT! 8D

CAN NOT F-KING WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking amazing and dark. I'm expecting they will be HEAVY A F .

15 hours ago, Bunny said:

CAN NOT F-KING WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking amazing and dark. I'm expecting they will be HEAVY A F .

There's a preview on the previous page they are quite much heavier!

21 hours ago, nekkichi said:

D6AyP7Y.jpg

I'm well acquainted with the magic that is Photoshop, but I'm not talking about the how, I'm talking about the what.
Ryouga (and every other VK guy imo) has been over-shopped on every artist picture so far, but this time they elongated his face, completely erased his jaw and nose and added the magic Lycaon-make-up-filter.
Nah, man. 

OTT makeup aside, it's not that different from his born era face tbh:

8f84ed2b28658d4eeaf6faeb298233ed.jpg

c921b030bafe003fa3dff5eecff9730a.jpg

17565-uie8n2ng47.jpg

5head chanteuse has an affinity for a front-tilted head angle

and, like, there's so much liquify and shit going onto static images; his face in the video footage always looks less alien.

Edited by nekkichi

I do think he looks different on the first two, his face looks rounder, 'shapier'. Eyes, nose and mouth don't seem so far apart. It's probably also the hairstyle and the make-up adding to the effect but I first saw that pic on twitter and didn't recognize him. Not that bad in the group shot, I mean his individual picture.
And I've seen Ryouga live before, I have an idea of what his face CAN look like with PS and where the 'nope' starts.
I'm not meaning to spam this thread tho, just wanted to express my first impression.

I did like part of the music samples, I definitely prefer the heavy songs over the generic sing-song, buuuut I always liked Ryouga's growling/low-singing the best!

Peace out x

cough plastic surgery cough

we'll see soon enough...come on first pv/selfies!!

Edited by emmny

On 10/28/2016 at 11:45 AM, Haruto said:

Ryouga looks like the love child of KILLANETH Kai and Lycaon Yuuki. What the hell did they do to his face?

Yuuki is icon, dahhhhhhh