Sign in to follow this  
Kotori

Bonjour from a little bird

Nice to meet you everyone !

To be honest it's been a while since I wrote on a forum but I kind of missed it. (^u^;)>

First a short introduction !

My pen name is Kotori. I'm a 24 years old french girl (half from peru).

I'm currently majoring in japanese (senior year of my bachelor).

I always loved music but then I started listening to japanese music and discovered VK ten years ago, I also love a idol group called Tsuri x bit (but this is another story).

Speaking of Visual Kei I'm a huge fan of MEGAMASSO/MIGIMIMI/AYABIE, VERSAILLES PHILARMONIC QUINTET , KAYA (FEMME FATALE), and D for the mains.

When I'm not listening to music I also love drawing and reading fantasy novels.

Thank you for reading, I can't wait to talk with everyone, Do not hesitate if you have questions ! ☆

Hello and welcome to MH! Good to have you!

You've got some neat favourites for sure, even outside of VK! Please do not hesitate yourself to send any concerns to members with a blue/red name. Happy to help. Enjoy the forums and see you around!

Hi everyone sorry for answering so late (weeks have been busy recently...really I apologize)

amen : Thank you

eiheartx : I really don't know why~ (just kidding) This is where you were hidding all the time I spent looking for a mate who also loves Megamasso ! Honestly I'm so surprised to meet someone not japanese who also love them. It's nice. Let's get along~

Thank you Beni for telling me ! I'll take  a look from now. True that I listen to many genres I came here for VK, I'll keep my other music tastes for other places ^^

sume7 : Thank You, I will !

saishuu : I laughed when I saw your picture that totally fit for someone who lives in Paris.

SEKHMET : Now that you said that but this is not because of that (even if I also watched X long time ago)

Komorebi  : BONJOUR~ It's a pleasure ! and meruuushiii like Kamijo would have say with his accent (maybe we already said Bonjour during a live of the king who know)

Well everyone see you in the music parts of this forum ! ;)

9 minutes ago, Kotori said:

eiheartx : I really don't know why~ (just kidding) This is where you were hidding all the time I spent looking for a mate who also loves Megamasso ! Honestly I'm so surprised to meet someone not japanese who also love them. It's nice. Let's get along~

So happy to find you too!

:glitter: 

466760tumblrnsa4n3Dryh1tc9dpto1500.gif

Ah Nishutari this is so nostalgic now. A very good album, can't wait for the second nimbus now (but let's talk about this in the appropriate topic)

Actually...Maybe you already found me without knowing it -laugh- here : (sounds like playing hide and seek when we are living in the same country !! aha

Spoiler

o0800060013377482795.jpg?caw=800

Sign in to follow this