Mamo

[HELP] What are these? Unreleased songs?

This may be an obvious or even stupid question but even so I don't know so I'll ask anyway lol. PIGLOW in GLOOMY's discography as far as I'm aware consists of 2 releases  『だるまのこ』and 「むくあ」 which contain the following tracklists:

『だるまのこ』

1.) だるまのこ

2.) どなどな

「むくあ」

1.) -ぃりぐぢ-

2.) ぼくのわんだーらんど

3.) あわれな「こねこさん」

4.) おばなばだげ

5.) -たのしいぉぢゃがい-

6.) ぴゅーぱ。

7.) ひとりぼっち

8.) 「むくあ」

So now to my question. They have 4 songs on their Youtube channel which are not title the same as any of the above songs, so what are these songs? I don't read kanji so I now it's possible that these are just previews of the above songs but I don't know. Here are the songs:

Are these simply unreleased songs? Or previews? Or what? lol Just wondering and a big thank you to whoever can tell me.

Edited by sume7
added something.

The last song called 「ぼくのわんだーらんど」 is from their album 「むくあ」. 
I  can't help more. And I was thinking the same from where 「不幸少女の家出と脱け殻」 came. Like wtf??? Maybe live limited song or what.... And other songs without vocals can be just video music or just live opening music. Because as I remember they had looong opening intro when I saw them live.

4 hours ago, appl- said:

The last song called 「ぼくのわんだーらんど」 is from their album 「むくあ」. 
I  can't help more. And I was thinking the same from where 「不幸少女の家出と脱け殻」 came. Like wtf??? Maybe live limited song or what.... And other songs without vocals can be just video music or just live opening music. Because as I remember they had looong opening intro when I saw them live.

Alright thank you so much.