Sign in to follow this  
suji

龍寺 (Ryuuji) (ex-ZORO) new unit, "WHITEHEAD" has formed + first limited album, "masturbation"

Poor people don't DESERVE to hear the amazing solid-gold tunes these beatmasters will undoubtedly craft together, so the cd price is more than justified

I wish I could listen to their first EP. There is no way to buy their music and I find it very unfair. They could at least put their music on iTunes or sell the CD in regular outlets...

Edited by Willen

The whole release is messy but the music sounds great and Ookuma is kinda hot af. I'm expecting some great things from them. They just need to release better. 

2 hours ago, efuru said:

The whole release is messy but the music sounds great and Ookuma is kinda hot af. I'm expecting some great things from them. They just need to release better. 

i think exactly the same,all of Ryuji's releases as a duo with tatsuhi were masterpieces and still the same with kuma,but this scheme of releases is killing me

Edited by Gichi Gichi

16 hours ago, Willen said:

I wish I could listen to their first EP. There is no way to buy their music and I find it very unfair. They could at least put their music on iTunes or sell the CD in regular outlets...

I have a strong feeling this project is basically unreleased late zoro stuff remixed and rearranged

which gets released the way it is because their singles didn't sell shit in the regular stores, and more or less prominent fans will buy the limited ED koolaid and ask for an artful embroidered hoodie as well.

like they only released a handful of 2/3 song singles during a huge stretch of time as a two man band, there's no way they didn't have at least a full album in pre-production during that time.

@nekkichiInteresting point of view, It's pretty weird but the music do sounds like ZORO. It's really frustrating to post teasers on Soundcloud while there is no way to get the full digital tracks.

it's such a shame,bcuz Ryuji's voice is so exotic and exciting ,he is very creative and not generic at all.he wasted too much time

besides whitehead ep,there's still the songs Reisen and SPADE by Zoro,and the live limited cd wiith 2 songs by the Soroban revival

which weren't uploaded.it feels horrible when one of your favorite bands release something and you can't get it

Edited by Gichi Gichi

Sign in to follow this