suji

Fanfiction

one time he gave one of my fics a kudos, i don't know whether to be flattered or insulted

Edited by itsukoii

On 7/6/2019 at 6:33 PM, itsukoii said:

one time he gave one of my fics a kudos, i don't know whether to be flattered or insulted

🤣 That is tough!

I love fanfics so much ! Back in the day when quizilla was a thing (bless, fun times) I was exploring the internet, doe-eyed and innocent XD. And then I started writing fanfics. I think I still have some written messily on paper and old notebooks, even in my diaries from when I was little.  It all started with anime characters like the ones from Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto etc and then I moved to Kuroshitsuji (because 13 years old me had a crush on Sebastian XD). In high school I used to write k-pop fanfics on tumblr and for a friend. After that I kinda stopped because I didn't feel like writing anymore. And theeen I picked up writing fanfiction again in uni and have been going on slowly since then XD. 

At first I just wanted to write cute things for my best friend as a way of reminiscing the good ol' times, but then I fell in love with writing cute clumsy stuff again XD. So now I only ever so post when I feel like on AO3 and moved from paper to laptop hehehe.  I find it relaxing and fun and it's especially nice when I bring a smile on my friend's face when I share my work with her :D.