Jigsaw9

Jigsaw's random art stuff

Well uhm, I made this topic to show you some stuff I did. I'm really lazy when it comes to drawing or painting but when I do sit down it's hard for me to stop. XD Anyway, these are from 2009, but I just had an idea now to post them here, why not? :) I'm planning to resume drawing/painting soon, hopefully I'll have time and inspiration after the exams.

Enjoy (I guess? xD).

"Tree"

"Watch Her Disappear"

"There's Only Alice"

(these two were made for a Victorian children's literature seminar)

"Öreg"

"La Petite Mort"

"It's Only Rock'n'Roll"

"Self-Portrait"

Pics are kinda big, so I put them behind links.

its nice, i can tell your concept!

very unique and something i'd like to see more in art. Im really tired of the old boring same crap out there.

You are really talented and you have an own style of working. That's really special and I appreciate that! You're more of the abstract-realism right?

Thanks for the comments everyone, I appreciate them! ^^

Ito: interesting observation! I would've never made that comparison. XD

sai: thanks! I just try to express whatever is on my mind, with whatever I have at hand...so I don't really think about these genre categorizations, but I guess you're kinda right. :)

Exactly, Expressionism is how I would call it. You paint it as you experience it, that's something I really like. It's so special. I would love to do it but I would need more practice :)

wow great stuff your doing!

I like it how a picture comes out of it because it's just brush lines.

very good style!!

Did some drawing (just cheap ballpoint pen on copy paper) after god knows how many years, here's the result:

Imago Mortis

It's kinda crap (took 30 minutes because I like to get finished quickly), but looks a bit better in real life. xD

I'm beginning to paint again, after a long time. Here's what I did today (mixture of watercolor + tempera):

Sleep in the Water

Not 100% satisfied with it but everyone's gotta (re)start somewhere I guess. :D

I only noticed towards the end how it came out unconsciously resembling some of (Voivod drummer) Away's art a little bit.