Uraraka

DIAURA | ディオーラ

1.jpg

DIAURA was formed in 2010 by Vocalist Yo-ka and guitarist Kei (both former Valluna members).
Their PVs/MVs and songs have become gradually darker since their first releases.

They are the main band of the record label Ains.

Vocals: Yo-ka

Guitar: Kei  (佳衣)

Bass: Shoya (翔也)  (since 2011)

Drums: Tatsuya (達也) (since 2013)

Official Website

Their latest Release is "月光"  from August 3, 2016 and they have an upcoming Album "My Resistance" issued for November 2016.

Some of their songs:

Spoiler

What do you think about them? And what are your favourite songs/albums?

Shoya and Tatsuya having the same second kanji make it so confusing XDDD

I love this band. I actually heard them just because Asagi said they were worth it, and he wasn't wrong. I picked up Menace when it came out and it was love at first note.

It's so hard to pick a favorite album...

14 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Shoya and Tatsuya having the same second kanji make it so confusing XDDD

Yes I noticed that too. I often need to reread the name  (not a big fan of complicated Kanji tbh >.<)

15 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

It's so hard to pick a favorite album...

You're right! I currently have " Incomplete" on repeat. But "Focus" is also really good.

Was a fan of Valluna so I was curious in Yo-ka, Kei and Yuus (kinda sad he left) new project and well they haven't disappointed me yet! 月光 was so beautiful. I am glad that they keep on deliver. Choosing a fav album tho is very hard lol.

Isn't Incomplete a best album? I never bother to download compilations unless they include a new track or something. Did I miss a new song in there? :P

I fought hard not to get into them or listen to them because I find most of their fanbase to be quite irksome...but out of curiosity I listened to their Triangle Album and was hooked.

Yo-ka's voice is awesome (and I'm so happy Asagi and Jui have taken him under their wing) and so many of their songs are freaking catchy and have smooth melodies....

I haven't listened to all of their discog yet but I've had to say I'm quite impressed by what they've released in the past couple years, and a few singles prior. :)

Edited by gekiai
I can English I promise

5 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Isn't Incomplete a best album? I never bother to download compilations unless they include a new track or something. Did I miss a new song in there? :P

Yes, it is a best of. There is no new song, but there are a lot of my personal favourites on there. :D

(It also  has a limited Version with a DVD with the 2015 Tour Progress From RUINS Reality Final at 2015.06.06, but I don't own that ;-;).

I don't own any physical copies of any Diaura release... yet XD but I'm almost done with my D collection and Diaura is the next band I'll be throwing my money at XD

Last single was really good

But the state of the cover art on that upcoming album. It literally looks like a stock photo that a tabloid would use a day after a school shooting happened. 

wait........... diaura never had a thread on MH? O_O

i didn't get into visual kei early, but when i did, it was through lost november and i was HOOKED D:

now look what you did yo-ka..

On 04/10/2016 at 9:26 AM, CCXXVIII said:

wait........... diaura never had a thread on MH? O_O

i didn't get into visual kei early, but when i did, it was through lost november and i was HOOKED D:

now look what you did yo-ka..

I couldn't find one, so I decided to make one. They deserve one!

I got back  into VK thanks to Lost November. So we both can blame them for something (^^)/

I think the new Mini Album is really good! Especially 倒錯症レジスタンス, the abyss and 白と蒼の境界 <3

Wow, finally DIAURA has their own thread too!

I've been listening since... I accidentally watched their PV of Shitsuyoku no seiiki around 2013 - the first version of it. And while travelling in Japan found out that they had  a remake of the song/pv as well.

The band really has their own unique world and yo-ka's voice is amazing. Their lives are also very catchy and intensive! Enigma & Gekkou were not my favorite singles though, but My Resistance was awesome! As yo-ka said in one of their interviews: "The best DIAURA so far". My other favorite albums/songs from them are Silent Majority, DICTATOR and Sirius.

On 10/3/2016 at 1:40 PM, Komorebi said:

On 10/3/2016 at 1:50 PM, Uraraka said:

Yes, it is a best of. There is no new song, but there are a lot of my personal favourites on there. :D

(It also  has a limited Version with a DVD with the 2015 Tour Progress From RUINS Reality Final at 2015.06.06, but I don't own that ;-;).

"black sheep under the shallow sleep" was a new track.

New MV to 倒錯症レジスタンス released on 16th November 2016 on Mini Album "My Resistance"

VERSUS is packedT with BOPS, I'm addicted!!!

mMU34k4.gif

while they should be ARRESTED for taking my weave and leaving with it, I hope they land a major contract after this album;

they are truly too good for youkicker's bussiboy factory, and I hope king records DISBANDS nogod and signs those guys up as a replacement.

43 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

I hope king records DISBANDS nogod and signs those guys up as a replacement.

So down for that!

So I just got the limited edition of VERSUS, and it comes in a super thick case (like the standard edition of INCOMPLETE). This right here is the cover on the booklet inside:

EUrwhyi.png

Why didn't they just go with this for the main cover? Somebody has been lying to this band telling them that the other covers they've been promoting are better than this one right here.

Still haven't listened to the album in full, but I still have high hopes for it. Still not sure if I'll like Shangri-La or Noah when I do listen, but I'm not expecting them to be as bad as I thought when the tracks were released back in May. REM will probably be my favourite, and maybe is DEAD (that song kinda gives me a suicide ali vibe).

I'd never listened to DIAURA before I stumbled upon their new M/V and I'm hooked. I can see why Asagi likes them, Yo-ka's voice is amazing. I gave VERSUS a spin and it's a solid record. I'm going to keep digging in their discography and obsess a lil.