Uraraka

Hello, I'm Uraraka!

Hello everyone,

I'm Uraraka!

I stumbled upon this forum because of the japanesemusic-reddit a few months ago and since then lurked trough it from time to time. 

And finally I made an account. 

Nice to meet you!

:lolita_cheerful:

Hey, welcome! That's really neat you found us that way! So what bands are you into right now? I've noticed that cool Gazette avatar of yours! : D I hope you enjoy the forums and your time here with us.

If you need any help, feel free to message members with a blue/red name!

As you already noticed, I'm really into the GazettE. But also Diaura. And I recently discovered Royz because of a friend.
I've been a One Ok Rock fan for so long I can't even remember when I started listening to them. 

And Girugamesh also has a place in my heart. 

Also, thanks for the tip!

Yo! Welcome to MH! 

I can dig One Ok Rock for sure. Girugamesh is also awesome, sad to see them go D:

What do you think of One Ok Rock's musical change with their most recent album and collaborations with people outside of japan?

Do you feel Girugamesh could have kept going? Are you excited to see where they end up?

If you have any questions or just need someone to chat with I'm usually around lately haha.

Everyone, thank you for the warm welcome!!:lolita_cheerful:

8 hours ago, togz said:

What do you think of One Ok Rock's musical change with their most recent album and collaborations with people outside of japan?

Do you feel Girugamesh could have kept going? Are you excited to see where they end up?

I really like the recent album. It took some time to get used to the change, but now I can't stop listening to it. But it feels a little... Americanised, if you know what I mean. As for the collaborations... I never really thought about that, yet I don't think of it as bad. 

About girugamesh: I was so sad to see them disband, and sure I would love to hear more music of them but they had their reasons and I respect that.
I will try to follow the members' other activities... But I don't think they'll be joining new bands (or maybe I'm utterly misinformed).

41 minutes ago, Uraraka said:

Everyone, thank you for the warm welcome!!:lolita_cheerful:

I really like the recent album. It took some time to get used to the change, but now I can't stop listening to it. But it feels a little... Americanised, if you know what I mean. As for the collaborations... I never really thought about that, yet I don't think of it as bad. 

About girugamesh: I was so sad to see them disband, and sure I would love to hear more music of them but they had their reasons and I respect that.
I will try to follow the members' other activities... But I don't think they'll be joining new bands (or maybe I'm utterly misinformed).

Same. I really like the newest, however the song with kellin is a no go for me even though i get it stuck in my head from time to time. 

I think all the members of girugamesh are talented... Who knows whats in the future though. Some artists will retire but resurface years later. 

At least Ryo is doing something idk... haha.

4 minutes ago, togz said:

Same. I really like the newest, however the song with kellin is a no go for me even though i get it stuck in my head from time to time. 

That's paperplanes, right? I don't like it that much as well. It doesn't feel one ok rock-ish to me tbh

but all the other songs on that album are really good (I have it on repeat since a few weeks and refuse to listen to any other oor album lol)