CAT5

SOSO BREAK THE WALL 1st mini album "AN TO KAI" release

SOSO BREAK THE WALL will release their first mini album on October 26th, 2016! This is the new project from the brown's vocalist.

bgNxIgm.jpg

1. Voice

2. Black wave

3. Five nostalgic

4. Happy wedding

5. Growly

6. Let it die~君と僕の章~

■参加ゲスト 
M-1 Dr,松本誠治 (FINAL FRASH/Migimimi sleep tight/We Come One) 
M-2,4,6 Dr,KO"JUNGLE"Sugimoto (Liaroid Cinema / OREGA / Vampillia) 
M-3 Vo,4ho(ANYO) Dr,GOTO(DALLJUB STEP CLUB/あらかじめ決められた恋人たちへ) 
M-4 Vo,向 達郎(kamomekamome) 
M-5 E.pf,CHIEKO(KAGERO/SaraGrace’s Onehotnight) Dr,HAGI(KAGERO/SaraGrace’s Onehotnight) 
M-6 Vn,たまがわ(ロマンティックブラザーズ/CROW DRAGON TEA/ studio GREENGREEN/たこ焼きてらや)
ALL Gu,ATARI.K(the brown/ 瞼-mabuta-) Bass,YASU(the brown)

uDIgcYN.jpg

http://sosobreakthewall.net/

https://www.facebook.com/SOSO-BREAK-THE-WALL-123468151406089/

https://twitter.com/sosobtw

Uhm excuse me.... but uhm... well.... yes. This sounds like magic so far and I'm interested. 

Looking forward to hearing full versions of this!

I'm glad someone posted about this!! I was gonna do it but I simply forgot. lol

Ah, but eye sang in japanese while in the brown too... though I know most was "engrish". That's something that's always bothered me too, back then. But I believe she's been learning english and her sung AND spoken english are muuuuch better now. Anyway, I'm really happy she's doing this, she's finally back to music and it sounds simply awesome. I'm buying this for sure. Atari from the brown is part of this solo project of hers too!

One more thing... one of the songs will be the theme of a PS4 game and that's really nice.

Edited by Hakoniwa

10 hours ago, CAT5 said:

you guys might dig this? Maybe? ^^;

I think this sounds great so far, personally. That guest musician list looks awesome, and I'm happy to hear her finally sing in Japanese!!!

YES I AM, THANK YOU.

I've never heard of her before but that list of collaborators is enough to pique my interest! I definitely want to hear more. :o 

Also goodness EVERYONE is on that Let It Die game's soundtrack. 

2 hours ago, Hakoniwa said:

I'm glad someone posted about this!! I was gonna do it but I simply forgot. lol

Ah, but eye sang in japanese while in the brown too... though most was engrish. That's something that's always bothered me too. But she's been learning english and her sung AND spoken english are muuuuch better. Anyway, I'm really happy she's doing this, she's finally back to music and it sounds simply awesome. I'm buying this for sure. Atari from the brown is part of this solo project of hers too!

One more thing... promotion is unexpectedly good on this, one of the songs will be the theme of a PS4 game and that's really nice.

Actually, I have you to thank for this piece of news lol. I first saw Lyric post about it on FB, and she told me she originally heard about them from you LMAO! :D

20 hours ago, CAT5 said:

Actually, I have you to thank for this piece of news lol. I first saw Lyric post about it on FB, and she told me she originally heard about them from you LMAO! :D

oh lol actually I just saw her post! Yeah I'm the one Lyric mentioned there too XD Actually I thought you may have seen me tweeting about it, I'm always noisy on twitter when it comes to releases I'm interested in >_>

Anyway, I'm very excited for this!! I love the brown and her voice, and though she'd been working with her acoustic unit 瞼-mabuta-, I'm -really- happy she's back to rocking, for her voice sounds amazing with this kind of music too.

2016 is too good to be true isn't it ç_ç

Edited by Hakoniwa