Sign in to follow this  
nomemorial

JIN-MACHINE at Anime Weekend Atlanta (9/30)

Pretty last minute, but shocked that I don't see this here. Just announced earlier this week from what I understand, but JIN-MACHINE will be performing Friday night at Anime Weekend Atlanta (this weekend!)

From the convention's website -

"Jin-Machine Started their activity in 2006.
Although they categorize themselves as so-called “Visual Kei”, their gigs (they call them Mass) have essence of comedy animation and otaku contents.
They are not only a music band but also a entertainment group.They did an opening act at V-ROCK Festival in 2011.

Their latest single, “Natsu Daisuki Visuak kei (We love summer! Visual kei) “, consists of various genre such as V-rock, reggae and pop. People can enjoy Jin-Machines’s unique “absurdity” and “humor” through this big piece.
The mix of phrase across the genre will definitely allure you into a Jin-Machine’s world! Let’s sing! Dance! and Laugh together with that summer song of Jin-Machine!"

I don't know much about the band, but they appear to have been doing this for awhile and their name has been mentioned a good few times around this forum.   Looking forward to seeing them!

EDIT: Also, important to note that they are not the only musical guest.  J-Pop artists GARNiDELiA and Joe Inoue will be performing over the weekend, as well.

Edited by nomemorial

Sign in to follow this