Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

DaizyStripper new album "HOME" release

DaizyStripper new album "HOME" will be released at 2017/1/11 (4 TYPE)

TYPE A will include CD+DVD (including "明日がくるなら" (Ashita ga Kurunara), "MY WAY", "ARREST", "アマカラ (Amakara)" MVs and  "明日がくるなら" (Ashita ga Kurunara) and "MY WAY" MV slips and making), TYPE B will include 2 CDs (including live CD), TYPE C will include 2 CDs (including live CD), and TYPE D will be CD only.

[track list]

1.Welcome Back

2.VICTORIA~氷の女王~ (Koori no Joou)

3.ARREST -HOME ver.-

4.NAKAYUBI

5.MY WAY

6.Flying New World

7.アマカラ (Amakara)

8.in Daylight

9.自由がお帰り (Jiyuu ga Okaeri)

10.GOD SPEED

11.KoppaMiJiN

12.The End of Music

13.明日が来るなら (Ashita ga Kurunara)

14.HOME

15.キボウノカケラ~Shiny Days~ (Kibou no Kakera)

Edited by Alkaloid

4-type singles are a common thing these days, but I think this is the first time I've seen a 4-type album release...

Lots of new songs and not just a single-fest, so that's great news. It's a shame how hit-and-miss these guys can be though, so I'll remain cautiously optimistic.

1 hour ago, Shmilly said:

4-type singles are a common thing these days, but I think this is the first time I've seen a 4-type album release...

Lots of new songs and not just a single-fest, so that's great news. It's a shame how hit-and-miss these guys can be though, so I'll remain cautiously optimistic.

though 4-type, but not as bad as some album has 2-type and neither has all songs in disc 1

4 fucking types but I'm in. Not planning to buy all but maybe 2 types? We'll see~ 

Also they announced a 47 prefectures tour ans their 10th anniversary live at 05/06 is in Tokyo Dome City Hall. Planning to go to that one~ 

Edited by Devilish_Eye

Sign in to follow this