xLIZ4

the GazettE 15th anniversary live at YOYOGI

On 10/03/2017 at 11:36 AM, Seimeisen said:

That's gotta be the first set they've played in years that didn't include HEADACHE MAN. Seriously wishing I made plans to attend that show :(

They haven't played HEADACHE MAN in a while? The Yoyogi DVD for the dogmatic final didn't have it, nor did any of the dogmatic tour setlists 

SENTIMENTAL GOT PLAYED OMFG

This isn't the first time they exclusively performed older stuff from their initial era.

They have done a similar setlist when celebrating their 10th anni and released it as a live DVD in 2013:

[2013.01.09] the GazettE - the GazettE 10TH ANNIVERSARY THE DECADE LIVE AT 03.10 MAKUHARI MESSE

Setlist from the DVD:

Spoiler

未成年
赤いワンピース
春ニ散リケリ、身ハ枯レルデゴザイマス
舐~zetsu~
Psychederic Heroine
SWALLOWTAIL ON THE DEATH VALLY
ガンジスに紅い薔薇

枯詩
Cassis
The $ocial riot machine$
Ruder
VERMIN
VORTEX
HEADACHEMAN
IN THE MIDDLE OF CHAOS
Filth in the beauty
Ride with the ROCKERS
Nausea & Shudder
十四歳のナイフ
泥だらけの青春
貴女ノ為ノ此ノ命。
関東土下座組合
LINDA~candydive Pinky heaven~
別れ道
春雪の頃

3 hours ago, Saishu said:

Pretty sick set list aside from Cassis being thrown in there. 

Reminding the guys that if they wanted to play a ballad, Hana Kotoba says hi. 

Well they played that among everything else from Disorder during their fanclub tour that made into a DVD.

I think after this live the really old songs they haven't played in a while are iirc: Machibouke, Okuribi, Red Motel, Kore Yokattan Desu, that weird B-side from Reila, Ito, Ray, Black Spangle Gang, Bite to All, the shitters song and Chigire. Everything else has been played in the last ten years.

Edited by Disposable

Holy shit this is awesome.

Even Uruha's musty, old thigh gap trouser thingy is back.

I have been thrown back into happier times.

lmao they dug as far back as  'back drop junkie'.

I sold all my gazette merch, but if a dvd came out for this I'd buy in a heartbeat. (inb4 it costs $100 as usual sigh) 

Edited by Platy

49 minutes ago, Disposable said:

Well they played that among everything else from Disorder during their fanclub tour that made into a DVD.

I think after this live the really old songs they haven't played in a while are iirc: Machibouke, Okuribi, Red Motel, Kore Yokattan Desu, that weird B-side from Reila, Ito, Ray, Black Spangle Gang, Bite to All, the shitters song and Chigire. Everything else has been played in the last ten years.

I didn't realize that. I'll have to check that DVD out. 

But my main point was they just shouldn't play Cassis.