xLIZ4

the GazettE 15th anniversary live at YOYOGI

11 minutes ago, Biopanda said:

Whoops, guess I spoke too soon :( She just sold them to some other people a couple of days ago.

awww it's okay. thanks though!

On 2/19/2017 at 3:09 PM, giratina07 said:

hey guys! do you know where i can buy resale tickets for their yoyogi show? it's been my dream to see them live since 2005!!! 

Hey, are you still interested in buying tickets? I have 3 extra tickets for sell. Let me know! 

On 2/15/2017 at 10:35 AM, echo said:

Ugggghhhh I've been talking about this live with my friend since forever but I wasn't able to get tickets T___T didn't get the heresy lottery tickets and general sales sold out before I could even access eplus T______T

Hi :) I have 3 extra tickets for sell. Are you still interested? Sorry for letting you know just now. Let me know! 

3 hours ago, Elieshiko said:

Hi :) I have 3 extra tickets for sell. Are you still interested? Sorry for letting you know just now. Let me know! 

omg yes! yes I am!! I'll DM you!

oh shit~ does anyone know if there will be more gigs with this same setlist during this 15th anniversary? I could aim going to Japan based on their schedule.

5 minutes ago, orange~ said:

oh shit~ does anyone know if there will be more gigs with this same setlist during this 15th anniversary? I could aim going to Japan based on their schedule.

Their April fanclub-only tour has the same name/theme. If you can get a ticket, there's abig  chance they'll only do old songs in those. 

Just now, r... said:

Their April fanclub-only tour has the same name/theme. If you can get a ticket, there's abig  chance they'll only do old songs in those. 

oh right a friend of mine was actually going to one of those I think! I can't make the trip in April so whatever :'(

thanks for the info in any case!

That's gotta be the first set they've played in years that didn't include HEADACHE MAN. Seriously wishing I made plans to attend that show :(

2 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

That's gotta be the first set they've played in years that didn't include HEADACHE MAN. Seriously wishing I made plans to attend that show :(

The 2016 World Tour says hi. (Still pissed about this tbh.)

18 minutes ago, Mr.0 said:

The 2016 World Tour says hi. (Still pissed about this tbh.)

Wow... really? I used to keep up with the set lists from the first two DOGMATIC tours, and they all had HEADACHE MAN, even the setlists I checked for the ANOTHER FATE tour, so I just assumed they'd include it in every set list (lol)...

ETA: I just checked the set list for the DOGMATIC FINALE Blu-ray and that song isn't even there. I've made a false assumption here 😅

10 minutes ago, Ozileras10 said:

Yo is there going to be a DVD for this????

That'd be nice! Not sure if it's something we should expect. We did get a DVD for the 10th anniversary, but I don't think we got one for the 13th. Guess we'll have to wait and see...

MOTHER OF GOD @ that setlist

i really hope a dvd of this comes out

anata no tame kono inochi, zakurogata no yuuutsu, wife, ruder, the social riot machines, kantou dogeza kumiau, akai one piece, miseinen

AND THE BEST

doro darake no seishun

fuck man, this is amazing. would do anything to attend this ;_; 

9 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

same, lowkey expected ENCORE #2: TOMORROW NEVER DIES and they didn't play it?

awesome setlist

Uruha got that bloat on fleek too