xLIZ4

the GazettE 15th anniversary live at YOYOGI

the GazettE just announced that they'll be performing at YOYOGI to celebrate their 15th anniversary on March 10, 2017.

Special website

http://the-gazette.com/15/0310/

Edit: I'll be in Tokyo then... anyone else planning to try to get a ticket as well?

Edited by xLIZ4

Came all over the references to their mini album period. I am _praying_ that there's a reason for all of that and they're going to bust out the godrarez and a subsequent tour of that stuff even. There's so much they haven't played in ages! Most of Madara and Hankou seimeibun for one, stuff from Akuyuukai save for Wife ( that was played during the Disorder tour )...

Man I thought they were going to announce a new album or single. Still it's pretty cool that they are going back to an earlier period.

Edited by Nagisa

I'll be in Japan during this time as well and a friend who is coming with really wants to go to this. She's a FC member, but isn't sure how to buy tickets. Any help there?

33 minutes ago, Biopanda said:

I'll be in Japan during this time as well and a friend who is coming with really wants to go to this. She's a FC member, but isn't sure how to buy tickets. Any help there?

If she logs in on the HERESY page, there's an explanation on how to apply for tickets in English. I did the same for their Halloween gig.

34 minutes ago, emmny said:

flops...y have kiryu have played budokan 2x since the last time y'all headlined it !!! ANSWER ME

Why talk about Kiryu here?

btw Yoyogi is just a neighbourhood  in Shibuya. The concert hall is called 国立代々木競技場 (Kokuritsu Yoyogi Kyougi jou), Yoyogi National Gymnasium in English. There's two sections, one with capacity of 13,000 and one with 3200. They are playing in the first one.

Edited by Uglymouth

According to RUKI on Twitter, the live of 2017/03/10 is a small part of 15th anniversary. I think they will expand this concept on the year like Project DARK:AGE, with new tour and maybe new songs.

11 hours ago, mallefyksword said:

According to RUKI on Twitter, the live of 2017/03/10 is a small part of 15th anniversary. I think they will expand this concept on the year like Project DARK:AGE, with new tour and maybe new songs.

I don't expect them to tour outside of a Japan though. They don't do that every year.  But I do expect a new release.

EARLY ERA COSTUME !?????????????????????????????????????????
So Xcited !!!!! 

Ugggghhhh I've been talking about this live with my friend since forever but I wasn't able to get tickets T___T didn't get the heresy lottery tickets and general sales sold out before I could even access eplus T______T

2 hours ago, echo said:

Ugggghhhh I've been talking about this live with my friend since forever but I wasn't able to get tickets T___T didn't get the heresy lottery tickets and general sales sold out before I could even access eplus T______T

One of my friends has 2 extra tickets that they're selling, so lemme know if you're interested and I'll connect ya.

On 2/15/2017 at 2:38 PM, Biopanda said:

One of my friends has 2 extra tickets that they're selling, so lemme know if you're interested and I'll connect ya.

Yes I'm interested! :DD Your friend doesn't happen to have an extra third ticket do they?

2 hours ago, echo said:

Yes I'm interested! :DD Your friend doesn't happen to have an extra third ticket do they?

Whoops, guess I spoke too soon :( She just sold them to some other people a couple of days ago.