hiroki

ViV

@LerekuHmm, sorry I don't really remember which songs Rayji played with a pick and which ones he didn't. I was mostly looking at Hirohiro tbh lol for the bass vs guitar battle he was def not using a pick though!

@echo it's ok don't be sorry for that :) when I read again ur live report their last live seems to be awesome, hope will have live footage like FoLLoW did 

@Lereku It really was awesome!!! They're giving out DVDs with some footage of their last live for people who spent over 10,000yen (I think?) on their webshop so I don't think they'll be posting it on YouTube like FoLLoW did, but there will definitely be some footage!

I'm missing wataru so much I made a video with my favorite ViV song. Please listen to it if you like the band :) 

I'll love them forever and ever T_T

Edited by hiroki

Thank you so much for making this video! And translating the lyrics!! <3

I fucking love these guys T___T

6 hours ago, Lereku said:

@hiroki your fan video are always so good and u always find the perfect song for illustrate it.

I miss them too especialy Rayji T__T

i REALLY miss Rayji as well T__________T he did support for some non-vk live a while ago but other than that he hasn't been tweeting. it's the same thing with wataru and sayuki. it feels so weird to not wake up to tweets of wataru saying good morning T_T i hope they will all come back in some form some day.

and thank you sooo much for watching!! :) 

On 02/07/2017 at 5:15 AM, hiroki said:

i REALLY miss Rayji as well T__________T he did support for some non-vk live a while ago but other than that he hasn't been tweeting. it's the same thing with wataru and sayuki. it feels so weird to not wake up to tweets of wataru saying good morning T_T i hope they will all come back in some form some day.

Glad to know that Rayji continued to do music for a while, generaly when a vk band disband the bandmen disappear on the scene and social media for a while before they announce their comeback so maybe we just have some months to wait for have news about them.

On 02/07/2017 at 5:15 AM, hiroki said:

and thank you sooo much for watching!! :) 

You welcome and thank you too for the video and the translation :)