hiroki

ViV

Okay finally a normalish, non-hirohiro worshiping post.

In case you guys haven't seen this, take a look!

time to learn some furi! I love these guys! I'm kinda surprised they did the furi in so many famous places lolol

sayuki is so awkward-looking!! lolol <33

viv will start touring hokkaido in 2 days' time!!!!!

15(土)札幌Crazy Monkey

16(日)札幌Crazy Monkey

17(月)小樽GOLD STONE

then back to honshu

19(水)新宿RUIDO K4

23(日)池袋Black Hole

28(金)名古屋APOLLO BASE

29(土)名古屋HOLIDAY

more importantly, wataru and sayuki picpams incoming <333333333333

I saw a ViV notification and I was totally expecting a Wataru picspam post!!

DISAPPOINT! 

lolol but why do they always play on days I can't go??? T__T

I think I need to fanmail hirohiro my schedule so that they can work around it LOL

Just chiming in as a long-time HIROHIRO fan and by extention, ViV as well <3 I've been following him ever since I was a li'l VK babby back in 2005. I was so hooked on his voice that his new band(at the time) P*Route's first single was the first Japanese CD that I ever bought XD Apparently I'm almost alone in my love though lol

ViV's 6th single, いつまで経っても変わらずアナタを愛してる (itsumade tattemo kawarazu anata wo aishiteru), will be available for purchase from Wednesday, November 23rd!

Here's the PV for those of you who haven't seen/heard it yet!

All bias aside, I really love this song! <33

ViV has been busy with instore events with the release of いつまで経っても変わらずアナタを愛してる! Any thoughts on the single??? :3

Cx7DiHZXgAIU4k2.jpg

Cx11bU8UcAASNlp.jpg

Today ViV begins their Autumn shusai tour 凶暴な純愛のRED. whose concept takes after their new single.

11/26 - Nagoya

11/28 - Osaka

12/4 - Sendai

12/11 - Tokyo

Each live will be 'produced' by one of their members :D

There will also be new goods at their buppan for this tour!

・Cheki, random (with atari) - 500 yen

・Cheki, designated member - 1000 yen

・Poster - 1000 yen

・Acrylic keyholder - 800 yen each, 1500yen for a set of two of the same member, 2500 yen for a set of 4 different members

They are also asking for ideas for Sayuki's birthday instore @ Like an Edison on 12/10:

Edited by hiroki

Viv has 8 more lives before they disband. PLEASE GO AND SEE THEM IF YOU'RE VAGUELY INTERESTED AND IF YOU CAN!

Their last one-man tour will be in Feb 2017.

2/4(Sat) Sendai space Zero

2/11(Sat) Nagoya MUSIC FARM

2/18(Sat) Osaka RUIDO

2/22(Wed) Takadanobaba AREA

I'll translate the members' disbandment comments when i'm in a better state of mind.

HIROHIRO:

Sorry for the sudden announcement.
On hindsight, these 4 years we've had after ViV formed really went by in the blink of an eye.
As a band we had the voices of support and assistance of a lot of people, but at this point we can only say that we're sorry.

Through ViV I'm able to feel how much everyone around us has been helping and supporting us.
We aren't able to continue as ViV anymore, but since this was a decision made after multiple discussions that took into account all our wishes, we hope that you can support all of us on the different paths we take in future.
Thank you so much for everything until now.

Wataru:

These 4 years as ViV felt like a dream.
In the midst of this dream I encountered numerous people and experienced many wonderful moments.
Every instant of our activity felt enjoyable thanks to the existence of our fans.
The thoughts I'd written into our first single "BE THERE" still lie in my heart unaltered. As far as I'm concerned, that's something that will never waver.
All along I've engaged the sounds and people and hearts that matter to me, making sure that I never lose sight of the goal I'm aiming for.
I really love all the songs that I've written for ViV. As ViV grew as a band, these songs accompanied us through every wonderful moment we've had with our fans. When I think of how all of you would feel when we're no longer able to bring these songs to you anymore, it's unbearably painful for me.
But if these songs that you've met and come to love can compel you to once again really treasure the things you hold dear, I'll be glad.
Only because we have taken an important step in the past we're able to cherish what we've done so far. Together with our music, please keep this unbelievable time we've had together in your heart.
I believe ViV's music certainly has the power to spur you on even at the moments when you're making critical decisions in your life.
The one thing always in my heart that I want to say to all of you now is: thank you for everything.

To everyone who had walked here with us: thank you.
I'll take this feeling along with me to the next stage I walk on.
As for what happens after, I can't say anything for now because I just want to continue living this dream as ViV's guitarist.
I'm concentrating solely on giving you the best from the stage together with our members.
Let's bring this year to an end on the highest note and carry this spirit on to next year's one man tour.
We'll do this together with everyone who loves ViV until the very end.

Let's bring our hearts together and become one.

RAYJI:

Thank you everyone who has supported us or helped us in one way or another in our 4 years as ViV.

At every single moment all of you are in my heart.
Through these 4 years, no matter what I'm doing I've kept all of you in my heart.

We decided to disband way back in July so I've been able to sort out my feelings.
Except for this: I'm still not able to come to terms with the fact that I won't be able to meet all of you anymore.
That's all of you who come and stand before us every time.
I don't want to part with all of you.
That's the only thing I'm still not able to accept.

When I think of what I'm able to do for all of you, my answer has always been "to move forward."
So right until the very end, until our tour final on 2/22, I want to continue looking forward and push on.
Just like what I've always been doing, I believe it's important to give a tangible form to my feelings towards everyone.

As for what happens after 2/22 I'll think about it when the time comes.
For now, let's have fun like we haven't had before on our last one man tour.
I want to create the best live we can together with all of you.

I hope everyone we've met can say:
"I'm glad I fell in love with ViV"
"ViV is the best"
with 120% confidence.

This still isn't the end.
I'm determined to push on as RAYJI of ViV, this band that I could even give up my life for.
So please come together with us towards our destination. If we walk together we can reach even greater heights.

We can still become even better.
We still won't rest easy.
We can still do this.

For now, I want to say this to everyone who got to know ViV:
Thank you so so much!!!

Please see ViV through to the very end.

Sayuki:

ViV will disband.
We made this decision after discussions among ourselves so that all of us can move forward in our own way. I hope that you can continue to support our individual activities.
But until our disbandment live on 2/22 I will continue playing drums and touch your heart.
Please come and see for yourself how much ViV has grown.

Set list for tonight's live:

Warning: much spazzing ahead

Spoiler

I'm so glad I was able to make it for the 2nd part!! I just got back to Japan from the US today, but my flight’s schedule was changed to leave an hour earlier, plus we landed like 20 mins earlier than the estimated time! So I had just enough time to run back to my apartment, change and head back out!

The live was behind schedule too. Doors were supposed to open at 18:00 and start at 18:30. I got there just before 18:30 and they were only on S tickets lol. The live itself didn’t start til after 19:00, maybe 19:20 or so? and ended a little after 20:30 so it was relatively short, but SO WORTH IT!

Okay so like, HOW ARE THEY ALL SO HOT? Like they’re all hot in pictures, sure, but in real life? Fuck. Dead. I cannot.

They all have such good energy during the live too!! Hirohiro’s expressions KILL me, Wataru is sexy af when he plays guitar and Rayji is… derpier than I thought he was but still hot af LOLOL Unfortunately I couldn’t see Sayuki at all cos I was standing center, but he’s a lot shorter than I thought he was O_O lol But seriously, if you don’t think that ALL four of them are hot af, you seriously need to get your eyes checked. wtf. how do they exist <3333

Anyway, so the live itself was SO GOOD!! The only slightly negative thing was that they have so much god damn furi haha and the furi changes so quickly within one song so it’s hard to keep track, BUT it was still fun! I’m not as familiar with ViV’s discog, but it didn’t really matter. Basically just throw hearts at the member you like lolol <333 SO. MANY. HEARTS. haha

Also! They sound SO MUCH BETTER LIVE. Like if you’re thinking “meh, not really my kind of music” or “meh I don’t really listen to happy shit” STFU. THEY ARE FUCKING AWESOME <333 And Rayji on bass wtf. the bass is really prominent in a lot of their songs, but you can REALLY appreciate it when you hear it live <3 He makes a lot of weird expressions when he plays though lolol fucking love him <333

Oh and like, Wataru sings really well? I didn’t realize he sang back up vocals! At first I thought it was just a recording of Hirohiro but w/e song that was I thought it was weird to have it be a recording cos Hirohiro wasn’t singing anything at the time and it wasn’t autotuned or anything, and then I noticed that Wataru was stepping back from the mic and I was like wtf?  So next time I paid more attention to Wataru and yep, it was him <3333

He also led the la la la’s in “Kimi no tame nara shineru” <33333333 They had us sing it with them and eventually cut down the music bit by bit till it was just the fans singing the la la la’s with no help from Wataru. And they all looked so satisfied <333333333333

During the MC Hirohiro was like yeah, just do whatever and have fun. Don’t worry if you’re “right” or “wrong” just do what you feel like <3333 And he was like “even for that last song for the la la la’s, don’t worry about if you’re singing it right, just let us hear your voices!” <333333 I fucking love Hirohiro

Wataru, Rayji and Sayuki all came out for the encore first and Wataru and Rayji were talking and thanking everyone for coming. Wataru was like “We did the countdown live, and then I woke up and it was today” haha like time flew really quickly for all of them I guess and he asked if everyone enjoyed the new year’s holiday. No response. And he was like what??? And Rayji said something and he as like USE THE MIC! and Rayji put his hands up like “there’s no mic for me to use??” (there was no mic stand), but then he found the mic on the floor and repeated that the new started today for everyone (cos ViV live) and we all cheered a bit <333 And then him and Wataru kept talking a bit and Hirohiro kinda quietly walked on stage and had Sayuki say a few words.

Before Sayuki even said anything his fans were all whispering about how cute he was haha <3333 he thanked everyone for coming and mentioned that he didn’t know if it was his sweat or tears, but his eyes were wet and asked if everyone was the same. No one answered. And he was like oh, must just be me then. I guess it’s just sweat then lol After Sayuki talked Hirohiro was like wait, how did you guys start talking when you came out? And then asked the fans if it was just Wataru and Rayji randomly talking lol so the was like okay well let’s introduce everyone and say a few words. So he introduced Rayji first and Rayji was… pretty fucking derpy hahah he was like wait sorry guys, something’s wrong with me today. He kept saying weird things. I can’t even remember but he was kinda just rambling haha He said he had an onigiri for breakfast? haha

I think for Wataru’s turn he was basically just thanking everyone <333 sorry my memory sucks and I was pretty distracted by Hirohiro the whole time. Sorry,  not sorry.  <33333333 Oh, but he was like “we haven’t done that song or that song or that song yet so it’ll be fun. yay!” lolol (yes, he literally said “yay” lol)

When it was Hirohiro’s turn to talk, Wataru started playing a really catchy riff on his guitar and Hirohiro was like wtf? What am I supposed to do with that? Then Rayji joined in and Hirohiro was like “seriously guys, I don’t get it” and the fans started clapping to the beat and he turned to us and was like “wait there’s nothing planned for this” with a feeling of like don’t get excited cos he wasn’t going to do anything. But then even Sayuki joined in and the tension/excitement built and Wataru was like “OKAY!” and the three of them stopped playing as Wataru pointed at Hirohiro and Hirohiro was just standing there like wtf am I supposed to do?? lololol <333 He was so confused haha <333 Oh and when he finally started talking he said something that I couldn’t catch, but he said it in his hometown dialect and everyone was like OMG SO CUTE and Wataru was like “all your fans who came cos you’re cool will be shocked to hear you talk like that!” and Hirohiro was like w/e it’s cool! It was cool right?! And one fan yelled for him and Wataru was like “one person.” LOLOL <33

I wasn’t able to go to the first live today, but I’m really lucky I was able to make it to the second one! They played all the songs I love!! And it was my first time seeing them live, but I’ll definitely be going to their last live in February!! I’m just sad I couldn’t go to more of their lives before T_T They only have five lives left so make sure you go if you get the chance!! Even if you’re still on the fence about liking them. SO. WORTH. IT.

Fuck. Even if you DON'T like their music, just go. Just go and stare and bask in their hotness. <3333333333

Live Schedule:

1/25 (Wed) @ Shinjuku RENY

2/4 (Sat) @ Sendai space Zero

2/11 (Sat) @ Nagoya MUSIC FARM

2/18 (Sat) @ Osaka RUIDO

2/22 (Wed) @ Takadanobaba Area

5 minutes ago, echo said:

Fuck. Even if you DON'T like their music, just go. Just go and stare and bask in their hotness. <3333333333

this is why i love your "live reports" HAHAHAHAHA you are the best

sooo glad you decided to go <333333333333

Hirohiro is down with flu and he'll miss the first leg of their last oneman tour (at Sendai). Wataru will be on vocals that day. Hopefully he'll recover in time for Nagoya x.x

Discovered these guys today and fell in love with them...

Too bad they're disbanding (they're the honorable mention in my most recent status post)

5th part of the Sendai live: LOVE SICK, Kanzenmuketsu no Super Star

Set list from the 2/11 Nagoya MUSIC FARM live:

C4ZNQSyVUAEPClq.jpg

C4ZNQSzUEAA_bMQ.jpg

Nagoya Otsubibu:

Live footage part one: MESSAGE, MELODIES, anagram, itsumade tattemo aikawarazu anata wo aishiteru

Part two: Supeoki Pain, Blues Session Member Intro, Destiny

Today was ViV's tour final at Takadanobaba AREA, which is also their disbandment live.

C5RLr0lUcAIel1X.jpg

flowers (hirohiro's birthday was yesterday and rayji's birthday is today - that's why they have 3 different flower stands :) )

C5RxOeeUYAETpfa.jpg

C5RxOekUYAE1aPC.jpg

C5RxOeiVcAA82Jq.jpg

their setlist today:

C5RchjMVYAEdfgK.jpg

C5RchjNUMAIboFX.jpg

It's always painful as hell to lose another band that means so much to me, but more than that I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to have met them in the first place.

I fucking love every one of their members, their different personalities, their random quirkiness, but also how serious they can be at the appropriate moments, and pretty much everything about the band.

I'll always remember how endearing hirohiro is, his smile, his waves, his giggles, his vocals, etc... viv wouldn't be viv without him.

i'll remember sayuki as their 'idk wtf i'm doing here' guy hahaha but he's so damn charming in his own ways :)))

i'll remember rayji's immaculate attention to viv's fans; the way he ALWAYS goes out of his way to show his love and concern for every single one of us, and how he assures us that things will always be alright.

and of course i'll never forget wataru. ever.

again i'm so so glad i met them. these 4 years feel so surreal x.x 

THANK YOU VIV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<333333333333333333333

C5R55WkUoAAqsEy.jpg

Edited by hiroki

Okay. I finally finished writing about the last one-man. 

Prepare yourselves.

I can't believe it's over. I don’t feel like ViV is really gone. Like, was that really their last live?

This was only my second time seeing ViV, and similar to the first time, it felt like a dream. I feel like I'm still dreaming. I don't even feel that upset even though it's over. But I feel like once I wake up from this dream it'll all come crashing down on me pretty hard ><

Anyway, I got to the livehouse early for the senkou buppan and bought a SHIT TON of merch LOL <3 omg and the cheki album you got for getting the cd set/cheki set came with 4 group chekis!! One from each leg of the last tour <33333 I LOVE THEM <3

ALL OF THE MERCH:

tumblr_om5a4vrjV21tb6sz7o1_400.jpgtumblr_om5a4vrjV21tb6sz7o2_400.jpg

And @hiroki helped me buy some Hirohiro cheki (and Wataru for him <3) from a girl who posted on twitter that  she was selling hers at the live. She prob got the 10,000yen cheki set and didn't want hirohiro/wataru. lucky us! lolol

It was pretty crowded in AREA (I'm so glad they were able to fill it! it was so crowded that more than once during the live they asked everyone to move forward to make more room for people in the back who couldn't fit in), but I was somehow able to get a spot in the front section in the middle <333

SE L&H started and everyone clapped with the beat. Wataru, Rayji and Sayuki came out to cheers and saku-ing. I can't listen to it without having flashbacks of the live now and getting a little choked up >< like there aren't any lyrics, but the music is just so emotional!

I actually missed the moment Hirohiro came out on stage cos I was looking down for some reason haha T_T But when I looked up and saw him on stage I could not @_@ <222

They started with a lot of energy with Scarred! Hirohiro's smile!! I cannot!!! He looked so happy to see everyone!! After the song (or was it the next song?) he said something along the lines of "we're not gonna say any unnecessary things. Let's just have fun tonight!" kinda thing. It seemed like they were all trying make sure to leave us with a happy memory, not a sad one <3

I know some people aren't the biggest fan of Hirohiro's voice, but I fucking love it. I love the tone and how unique it is! And he sings with so much passion!! I love watching him sing <3

I'm really glad they started out the live with the songs they did. It was really high energy and like, just really happy feeling.

I love their member introductions! Wataru introduced Sayuki on drums and Sayuki played a bluesy drum solo. Hirohiro then introduced Rayji who played some bass and then Wataru with a guitar solo. Then Wataru introduced Hirohiro and Hirohiro made us repeat/sing some "yeah yeah yeah's" lol <3333 And then, I can't remember if it was here or if it was later, but Hirohiro introduced everyone again, but had the fans yell their names instead of them saying it. So like "on drums!" (they actually say "on drums" etc in English lol) then everyone yelled "Sayuki!!" and he'd keep doing it till we were loud enough to satisfy him <3 I love how much attention they give to each member too like, some bands it's all about the vocalist or guitarist, but ViV puts each member in the spotlight <3

The mood changed for me with My heart keeps beating. This song gets to me every time. The intensity of it and the lyrics just. I cannot <3 Hearing it live is even more intense. Like, it hits you in the heart and you can't avoid it. I died with just the intro ><

Before Kizuna, Hirohiro thanked everyone again and said that he's sure we all have a lot of hardships and difficult times in life, but that we all have people around us who care for us and who will cheer us on and support us  in those times; that we have important people in our lives and that we're also important in other people's lives. He told us to think of the people who are important to us while we listen to this song. And he said something like after the live to tell them that you love them or that they're important to you. Like don't not tell them. And that you are definitely important to someone too. He got a bit choked up towards the end of the MC. You could really tell how important this song is to him and to the band in general <3 Wataru looked really emotional too <3333 Especially when they started playing the song like so much feels x.x And like they really wanted us to feel loved and not alone. I fucking love this band so much T_T

Hirohiro's MCs in general felt a little rehearsed, but I think it was to prevent himself from breaking down and to avoid making things too sad haha It sounded pretty similar to what he wrote in his message when they first announced their disbandment. He was really thankful to everyone and said more than once to remember that each of us are definitely important to someone out there and to never forget it. Sorry, a bit repetitive, but they all really just wanted us to feel loved I think <3

Kizuna really gets to me. Just the mood of the song and on top of that the lyrics and the emotions of that night in that live house was just… too much. I almost lost it >< I'm so glad I could experience this song live <333 You can definitely tell how important this song is to all of them <3333

Supeoki Pain came on next and saved me from dying completely haha. I love love LOVE this song!! Experiencing it live this night really made me love Hirohiro even more. I'm not sure like his smile and energy during this song was just so great! Like my heart has never felt so full?? <3333 Plus it's just really fun live! On one part everyone holds hands, runs shimote and jumps, then runs kamite and jumps, repeat. And Hirohiro is up there directing like "jump!!" haha

After the song everyone but Sayuki left the stage and he had a little drum solo. He did this weird thing where he hit this something that made a higher pitched squeak noise and we all had to mimic the sound. So like he'd hit it like "da da da" and we'd say "boo boo boo" or "poo poo poo" I wasn't sure what sound they were making but it definitely not a regular yell. lol And he'd hit it to different rhythms and we'd just have to mimic it haha and when it was our turn to mimic the sound the lights behind him would flash to the same beat to help us lol and then he'd go into a sick drum solo, then back to the weird tappy thing rather abruptly lolol When he was done with his solo he was looking off stage to Rayji or whoever was there and kinda did that head nod as if to say "okay you can come on stage now." but no one came. And he look slightly startled in the subtle Sayuki way, and then kinda stared intensely off stage at them like "okay for real guys, get out here" all while maintaining a beat on the drums haha. It went on for a little while till they finally came back on stage haha

I really really really love Message!!! I think it was by this song that I realized that ViV furi is like 90% hearts haha. I think they really like when hearts are being thrown at them? <3333 And I have absolutely no problem with that. <333 It's like oritatmi and hearts all day with them haha <333333 I THREW SO MANY HEARTS AT HIROHIRO <333

During Kimi no tame nara shineru, they had us sing the "la la la's" again <3 but this time we didn't sing any of the lyrics. Just the "la la la's" but that arm wave things lasts forever haha I was getting really tired lol. I really love this song though!! <333 hearing it live for the first time back in January really made me love it I think <3 I really hope a lot of people love this song ><

I also really love Kanzen muketsu super star. Okay I think this live just made me really love all of their songs really. To be perfectly honest, I wasn't 100% on board with their music until the first time I saw them and going to this live just reinforced the love that formed a month ago. Too little too late T_T I really wish more people could've experienced them live. You can really feel their music. Like idk how to explain it, but some bands the music stays on the stage and you're just observing it? But with ViV, the music really hits you in the hearts and you're all a part of it together for the duration of that song or that set or that live. The world ViV creates is just… the fucking best? <333333

Next was Rayji's amazing bass solo (seriously what the actual fuck) and then the guitar vs bass battle. IT WAS SO AMAZING!! I really hope the whole thing is on the live digest DVD T_T The thing I remember the most though was when Rayji was finishing up one of his solos, Wataru came towards him from kamite in like a crouching swaggering walk? With an expression that was like "what, is that all you got??" before going into his guitar solo <3 Wataru's so hot when he plays guitar wtf haha  <3333 he's so talented!! I love when bands have these kinds of segments in their live!!

And then LOVE SICK!!! I really love the intro of this song!! I love how Hirohiro looks while singing this song <3333333 okay I just love how Hirohiro looks period. But like especially when he's singing? <3333 maybe this song just stood out to me cos of the lighting or something. Like there was a halo of light around him? Or maybe I was just seeing him like that cos I love him? Hahaha <333 I also really love the melody changes at the end of this song. Like it's one of my favorite parts of any of their songs for idk what reason, but it just is <3

Barenai you ni kiss shite is literally one of my favorite songs from them despite all my "OMG I LOVE THIS SONG" statements, I really really do fucking love this song haha. Like just the intro makes me excited haha this song has so much throwing of hearts and oritatami haha I fucking love it! I used actually really hate throwing hearts at bandmen, but now I love it? lololol HIROHIROOOOOOOOOOOO <33333

Random memory: whenever the lights went out and the fans call out their names, Rayji would come up to the front of the stage, arms spread and yell and everyone went crazy shouting his name. Even if they weren't Rayji-gya haha I fucking love him! <3

When they came out for the encore they looked so thankful <333 Hirohiro asked everyone to move forward a step cos apparently people weren't able to get into the livehouse and some people had given up and gone home. The girl next to me pulled her friend forward from the back section and kinda took my spot, but cos of that I kinda ended up in the row in front of me somehow haha So for the encore I was in the 3rd row in the center and dying cos Hirohiro <33333333333333

After the fans all settled, Hirohiro had all the members to say a few words.

Sayuki was up first. Rayji or someone was like "you have 3 minutes" and Sayuki was like "what? I prob won't even need one minute?" but then he went on the longest I think haha Maybe only Wataru talked longer than him. Haha Sayuki said a few words about each of them. I guess Hirohiro is the one who first suggested that Sayuki join the band and how grateful he was for that. He mentioned that when he first met Wataru it was kinda scary cos Wataru had super heavy makeup at the time lol but that Wataru looks a lot better now that his makeup is lighter haha He was like "Wataru's so good at guitar, plus he's an ikemen, plus wtf he can sing??" haha (btw I love that Wataru sings all the backup vocals live rather than having them be a recording like how some bands do) He talked the most about Rayji. I think he was prob the closest to him. At one point I think Hirohiro even cut in and was like "those two would say they weren't coming out of the car and take a nap together in there. IN THE CAR!" like he couldn't believe they'd want to sleep in the car haha plus the two of them together was like wtf? haha

When Rayji spoke he didn't use a mic even though Hirohiro kept offering him one lol. And like towards the end of him talking he was like "alright there's one thing I have to say" and he took a step back and took a deep breath and shouted "I LOVE YOU!!" but there was like no response. LOL and he was like "yeah, three times is no good" cos I guess he did the same in Nagoya and Osaka too haha he said the first time he did it everyone cheered and went crazy, the second time the crowd was less enthused. More like half-assed "yay's" and polite clapping. At AREA there was like no response, just polite clapping. LOL so then he was kinda just like okay w/e just let me hear you call my name hahaha so we all shouted his name and he was happy with that  <3

Wataru was really choked up before he could even start. It took him a few minutes to compose himself and everyone called his name and yelled words of support. He said to love yourself. Don't ever hate yourself because you're definitely important to someone even if you don't know it, and that you should love yourself like how they love you <3 He definitely broke down the most out of everyone during the encore MC. You could really tell how much he loved the fans and the band and the music and just.. Everything. T_T <3

Wataru said he loves playing at AREA because it's easy to see everyone and easy to play on the stage and that all the fans give him power. He said the power that was created by everyone there at every live was a kind of magic. <333333333

Hirohiro was crying pretty much the whole time Wataru was talking I think

Wataru was thanking everyone. The other members, the staff, someone named Haku? Or Paku? Who helped with some music compositions I guess. He even had us clap for Verry, their original drummer <3

He was SO thankful to Sayuki for joining the band. He said if Sayuki hadn't joined, they wouldn't have even been able to come as far as they did. He turned to Sayuki and thanked him and bowed so low for so long ><

And then he thanked Rayji. I guess him and Rayji have been playing bass together for a long time. He said that he can't play with any bassist other than Rayji <3 Rayji kinda derp-hopped over to give Wataru a handshake when Wataru kinda moved towards him with his hand outstretched, then ended with a slightly-awkward fist-bump. Haha Typical Rayji. <3 I think Rayji was trying really hard the whole live to keep things light-hearted for everyone. I fucking love him <3

And then Hirohiro T_T He made me cry so hard when he started talking about Hirohiro. The fact that Hirohiro was breaking down behind him didn't help. Wataru said ViV is not ViV without Hirohiro's vocals. <3333 Like Hirohiro's vocals is what makes a song a ViV song T_T <3 they shook hands and then hugged and I died T_T They all love each other and their music and their fans SO SO MUCH <333333333333

Hirohiro was last and he kept it pretty short. Kind of reiterated what he said earlier and started talking about the next song and how it was a difficult song to lead into cos it isn't a song you'd get the crowd all riled up for, but he thought it was the perfect season to play this song cos it's winter and someone was like… it's spring! (or something like that) And he was like oh! Is it? Okay w/e kinda thing and just kinda kept talking about how it's the perfect season for this song (talking about Snow haha)

I can't talk about each song in the encore individually, but I really love all the songs they played T_T

Itsuai will always be special to me. I really fucking love this song. T_T

The bass solo in kanzen muketsu no superstar is so fucking good wtf <33333 RAYJIIIIII <3333 this song is just so good live in general. The energy is unreal!

When they played BE THERE all the lights went down with the spotlight on Hirohiro. He sang the intro really slow like a ballad with only Wataru accompanying him on guitar. I really hope they include it on the live digest. It was so touching <3333 Hirohiro broke down and lost a few of the lyrics T___T You could literally see the tears trailing down his cheeks as he sang and I completely lost it. I'm amazed that he was able to sing so well while crying… It was so heartbreaking and beautiful and just… everything T_T

Before cage, they played music (no vocals) like those "oi oi oi oi" with fist pumping parts and then we'd head bang, back to yelling and fist pumping, then oritatami and jumping, back to yelling and fist pumping then gyakudai. And omg Hirohiro was just squatting on the vocalist box staring out like "come on!!" look on his face. Next round of gyakudai after the headbanging, oritatami, jumping, he literally yelled like "come touch me" and started grabbing people's arms <33 at one point they even brought Sayuki out from behind the drums for the Sayuki gya haha. Idk if he actually did anything other than kinda awkwardly stand there though haha <3

Okay and during cage. Wtf. So like I've been going on and on about how I love Hirohiro and his smile and his energy and his everything, but until Cage I had forgotten how hot he is like WTF. I cannot @_@ He just like oozes sex on the stage during Cage? What in the world?? @_@

During one of the songs in the encore , Hirohiro called Wataru up to the vocalist box thing with him and Wataru came up and Hirohiro put his arm around him and hugged him close while singing <333 And then Wataru kissed Hirohiro on the cheek before jumping off the box <333333333333 I love how much they love each other T_T I think this is one ViV moment I'll never forget <333

Destiny. Seeing all of them on stage playing Destiny at the very end.. There was so much emotion in the air >< I'm so so glad I went that night <333333

After the last song they all came forward and took in the whole scene. They asked us to call their names again and I've never heard a crowd get so loud <333 Like their fans love them so much!!! They had us take a picture at the end! I don't think they've posted it yet though T_T Everyone started moving forward and Hirohiro was like "oh you don't have to squish forward… if you're stay back then it looks like we have more people, right?" haha so we stopped inching forward lol I hope they post that picture soon T_T

At the very end when they were looking out at us for one last time, Hirohiro looked right at me and held the eye contact so I screamed his name and threw him hearts and he kinda smirked/smiled at me more <3333333333 I fucking love him!

All four of them stood up on the box holding each other (that last picture from hiroki's post) taking in the scene and we all shouted for them and a lot of people were shouting "thank you" too <333

Okay I might have mixed up the order of some things, but that's generally what happened. It was all kind of a blur and different parts of different MCs might've gotten mixed up in my memory a bit ><

tumblr_om5a4vrjV21tb6sz7o3_540.jpg

I still can't believe it's over. It doesn't feel like it's over. Even the way they walked off the stage. Hirohiro left first all smiles and with his two handed wave <3 very "okay see you next time!"  kinda feel and Rayji, Wataru and Sayuki were left. They came up to the vocalist box and kinda stood there holding each other and finally left the stage. Wataru lingered a bit. It looked like he really didn't want to leave. He finally left, but he left smiling and waving <3

I'm gonna say it again, but I still can't believe that it's over. Like I feel like I can go see them next week or something. Their last message was like "you're definitely important to someone so be sure to love yourself too" kind of thing. Like I've never felt so loved or felt so much love in general in one place. It was kind of amazing. I'm so glad I was able to experience ViV's world. I really hope they all continue on in some form or another. It seems like Hirohiro is definitely going to stick around. Wataru changed his twitter sn to @wataru_official so hopefully that means he'll be around too <3 You should go read his blogs that he posted too! <33333333333

I think my only regret is that I didn't get into them sooner. But I'm really glad that I found them before they disbanded and got to experience the world they create during their lives. Thank you so much @hiroki for introducing me to this band!!! <3333

Oh, and they haven't posted an otsubibu that I'm aware of, but they posted this pre-live clip <3

Edited by echo

wataru is literally my everything. i fucking want to like your post 125912578081750813750817 times.

^ EVERYONE please do yourself a favor and read @echo's live report ^

After Anfiel and FoLLoW @hirokimade me discover a new band, before I start to listen ViV  I had a few apprehension about Hirohiro yes is true he is not the best vk singer, he don't have the most powerful voice or the most melodic voice but I don't find his voice weird and I think  his voice has improved when you listen "BE THERE / MELODIES" single and "anagram / EMOTION".

I hope RayJi will not retire and will continue, for me he  is one of the best bassists in the vk scene if I make a top 10 of the best bassists it will be in the top 5, coz of him I want to replay bass, he is a  amazing bass player on some songs he plays in counter melody or sometimes the bass take the lead and become more important than the guitar line, and I really understand why he sarted composing more technical songs for the band.

It's a sweet pleasures for my ears to listen to the sound of his bass coz his bass lines are  very technical (slides, hammer on/pulling off, slap, appoggiatura, etc....), like FoLLOW I have the same feeling, the feeling that they don't have the success they deserve

@echo when you saw them for their last live you remember if RayJi played only with pick and like 99% vk bassit  he only play with his finger when it's ballads songs /soft songs/mid-tempo songs or he alternates between the pick and his fingers ?