Sign in to follow this  
hiroki

vistlip new maxi single "Snowman" release

vistlip new maxi single "Snowman" (3 types) will be released on 2016/11/30.

Limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "ROUGH THE vistlip"), vister ver. (1,944yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including 2-3 songs of LIVE CLIP "Good vibes CIRCUIT Ⅱ TURBO 2016.09.17 at Kashiwa PALOOZA), and lipper ver. (1,296yen) will include CD (3 songs) only.

[CD track list]
01.Snowman (lyrics: 智(tomo) / music: 瑠伊(rui))
02.Avalanche (lyrics: 智(tomo) / music: Yuh)
03.Mastermind (lyrics: 智(tomo) / music: Tohya) (included in lipper ver.)

Edited by hiroki

On 9/26/2016 at 9:57 PM, Yukimoto said:

SIGH my babies.... after hearing that LIVE DVD I need more.... But why is everything in November.....

I just noticed this is also a november release wth </3 

6 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

@-NOVA-I'm thinking something like Yoru? Didn't that also have some kind of snow  theme to it in the PV? anywho anything new by them is a must<3<3<3

I was thinking about that too :) The pv had a white background and a winter feel so yea :D Im hoping for something simple and sweet 

on their website it's mentioned that "Snowman" will be a energetic "winter song" that makes you feel the arrival of winter, "Avalanche" is an aggressive song, and "Mastermind" is on the mellower/melodic side.

but it's hard to describe vistlip songs lol, so i guess we'll just have to wait.

3 minutes ago, hiroki said:

on their website it's mentioned that "Snowman" will be a energetic "winter song" that makes you feel the arrival of winter, "Avalanche" is an aggressive song, and "Mastermind" is on the mellower/melodic side.

but it's hard to describe vistlip songs lol, so i guess we'll just have to wait.

can mastermind be another inc pls?

Sign in to follow this