blackdoll

Initial'L

Listening to it finally. Thoughts: 

Definitely picks up from where Last Dance left off. This is a direct descendant from Lycaon that only has had the benefit of simmering beneath the surface for an year. In true visual kei fashion this meant that they probably have 20-30 songs in store. 

The guitarist's role as the driving melodic tool has faded into the background, again. The production booth has been ablaze and all that money Yuuki got from working at a 7/11 during the hiatus has been spent on the blaring synth string bed beneath his vocal hooks. I'd like this if I wasn't so over with them already. I have just tired of their sound, and it finally looks like this is a sound they'll be actually sticking with, because they've obviously been working towards it since Shadow, if not even earlier with Bakane and Akujo. They've domesticated themselves here in favor of a slicker, monochrome iteration of Camera Obscura's rough draft. Conceptually the year off did them good. 

I guess I could one day start vibing to ノスタルジア or 接吻〜くちづけ〜, but now I just don't care. It's not the first time it takes a while for me to get over all the technical limitations and tackiness of a vk band to start being able to peel off the layers of grime to access the very heart of its being and see what those cute bois are really up to. 

nosutaruggia is v. good

I'm really unhappy with how much filler initial-l produces compared to late lycaon (their demo live was bloated with shit-tier tracks that mostly went to type a/b b-sides)

on a bright side, moonlight dank went top15-something on oricon, that's slightly better than major girugamesh in terms of sales (last dance peaked on #12 iirc, better than all of their other releases);

they're potentially the next big thing in vk, judging by that drama tie-in they have coming up too, yuuki good sis does her hustle right so far.

I really like this band. I just listened to their first single, and I'm blown away.

It's really catchy, can't get it out of my head haha

I'm gonna buy all types when I have the money (*~*) lol

And I'm excited for their new single in March.

I never listened to them when they were Lycaon, but I'm really digging Initial'L.

Aside from the ballad (which is weird, because I usually love their ballads), I really enjoyed their first single. Pathos is giving me everything.

can someone explain why oricon abandoned their old page, and (seemingly) merged their stats with lycaon?

http://www.oricon.co.jp/prof/448073/rank/album/

dEXKFEC.png

this is legitimately tragic, I imagine yuuki is already selling da ass just to meet credit card payments for moonlight down london mastering trip

literally no one seems to give a shit about their attempts at going mainstream

I'm expecting a new scarlet weave, a heavy album next year, and a rapid disband after that at this point.

0mGP26T.gif

HAPPY FUCKING 10 YEARS to the true fans. Who never switched up, and know Yuuki NEVER STOPPED killing it and didnt just start on Last fight and light my fire. Who appreciate versatility and the ability to make mainstream unique. Who appreciate a band who ignore their critiques and shit and piss on them. Who touch their open listeners and bring them to another realm and take care of them.

giphy.gif

As celebration here is Yuuki's Net range 

LOW:

Spoiler

High: 

Spoiler

Here is him and L wiping their ass with R-指定

Spoiler

Here is his Unclean range 

Spoiler

Low/sick/ + the video above 

Mid / Pain

High screams

High pitch squeal @ 1:11

Shrieks/ growls, and other shit press play on **88** and miss evil inside 

Here is 2 of his rare voices

Spoiler

Here is some examples him switching up the flow multiple times in a single song while staying on beat and shitting on all the rappers (something bands lack too BTW) 

Spoiler

here is him covering Linkin Park's battle symphony (shitting again)

Spoiler

Here is him at his best (in order, last being great)

Spoiler

Lycaon's best

and here is proof that he does not need autotune or whatever and it's his real voice on cd 

Spoiler

Yuuki is the King of music, a Hyperversal vocalist with omniversal capability. He is the Phoenix Force and only continues to grow stronger overtime, absorbing life and singing with it. 

Since Nicki is MIA, This recent Eminem verse clap back to the general public should do the trick. :tw_joy: it fits perfectly to what haters are saying

Spoiler

Bin Laden with a pen, bodyin' again (Fire fly EP)
Back and forth, back and forth 
Like Jack Kevorkian's ass to court
"Rap mature! Why can't you be like Macklemore?" (huh?) ( want L  to be like Lycaon, whatever that means in delusional heads)
"Why you always gotta smack a whore?" (huh?) (L doing pop)
Something's gotta give, that's for sure (they think Initial'L is going to disband or needs too)
Yet you keep comin' back for more (haters say Initial'L sucks but are on all their post)
Not as raw as I was, “ 'Walk On Water' sucks” (Night and Day ect.)
Bitch, suck my dick!
Y'all saw the tracklist and had a fit 'fore you heard it
So you formed your verdict
While you sat with your arms crossed
Did your little reaction videos and talked over songs (chill!) (saw initial'L pictures and decided they suck)
Nah dog, y'all sayin' I lost it?
Your fuckin' marbles are gone (wait, Em!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But nowadays, every flow, every cadence sound the same (skrrt) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's 'cause I'm an alien, that's why I write 'til the page is outta space !!!!!!!!!

How many fuckin' rappers did I go through? (A lot of bands split, but Lycaon didn't)
Dispel doubt, but you won't admit I smoked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (also they killed every cover and inspiration they upgraded from.)
But am I s'posed to sound like everything else out? (hard, screams)
'Cause I don't get compared to it, only myself now
But the only way I care is if I let myself down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But what the fuck have I woke to? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoes couldn't roast me with the shit I wrote you
You just called my shit trash?
Thank God, I rap better when the odds are stacked
"Revival's wack, I don't like the 'Zombie' track
And when he's talkin' that garbage psychotic crap
Where's your content at?
What's with all the conscious rap?
P!nk, Beyoncé this and Kehlani that" (yeah!)
I just add it to the fuel in my rocket pack
'Til I'm ready to respond, then I'ma launch it at 'em
Idiotic from the fuckin' embryonic sac
To the body bag, I'll be back
And when I am, I'll be at your fuckin' throat like— !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by blackdoll

9 hours ago, blackdoll said:
Spoiler

HAPPY FUCKING 10 YEARS to the true fans. Who never switched up, and know Yuuki NEVER STOPPED killing it and didnt just start on Last fight and light my fire. Who appreciate versatility and the ability to make mainstream unique. Who appreciate a band who ignore their critiques and shit and piss on them. Who touch their open listeners and bring them to another realm and take care of them.

giphy.gif

As celebration here is Yuuki's Net range 

LOW:

Reveal hidden contents

High: 

Reveal hidden contents

Here is him and L wiping their ass with R-指定

Reveal hidden contents

Here is his Unclean range 

Reveal hidden contents

Low/sick/ + the video above 

Mid / Pain

High screams

High pitch squeal @ 1:11

Shrieks/ growls, and other shit press play on **88** and miss evil inside 

Here is 2 of his rare voices

Reveal hidden contents

Here is some examples him switching up the flow multiple times in a single song s, staying on beat and shitting on all the rappers (something bands lack too BTW) 

Reveal hidden contents

here is him covering Linkin Park's battle symphony (shitting again)

Reveal hidden contents

Here is him at his best (in order, last being great)

Reveal hidden contents

Lycaon's best

and here is proof that he does need autotune or whatever and it's his voice on cd 

Reveal hidden contents

Yuuki is the King of music, a Hyperversal vocalist with omniversal capability. He is the Phoenix Force and only continues to grow stronger overtime, absorbing life and singing with it. 

Since Nicki is MIA, This recent Eminem verse clap back to the general public should do the trick. :tw_joy: it fits perfectly to what haters are saying

Reveal hidden contents

same

BTW  My Sad&Sickness booklet credits HiAme to rito (zero) while both of my Royal Order booklet credits eve. Since i consider eve or mio just a support drummer & bassist who wrote 5 or 6 of the songs and pitched in ideas for the first full album because: Yuuki always penned + Baka Ne was also not their composition + Yuuki said they always picked/designed their own outfits + Yuuki defined the band as one that changes form as quickly as a werewolf which they couldn't handle (though mio ended up in a band covering eros and bassing for born who wasnt hard at the time so ..?) + Hiyuu and Ichiro have displayed more skills on the instruments. So yeah I'm routing for Zero to have composed it. i pity  eve stans cause too loose a song must be a big blow to whatever their mind is clinging too (puppet manny, Avelcain)?

Also there is the lost of credit on Uso to onna to where rito credit gets change to Lycaon (though they are re-recording) so he could possibly not care for credit.  Maybe Eve suggested hi ame go on the album so he got credit? maybe since they knew he was leaving and they already recruited Hiyuu right in front of his face(JuleitxLycaon pics) that was a going away present? 1st degree, and red rum sound more similar to hi ame rather than the death game. TBH it sounds like satoshi though. I guess i would have to listen to puppet manny which i'm not going to do. Also their is them not playing hi ame after since eros came out while they've done other oldies, so eve has that in his favor; although they've never done other oldies too since Eros in which Lycaon members have full/partial credit for the composition. 

If these bitches release 2 more singles before the album and pull some RO or UTUT shit with barley any new songs unike CO ima be pissed. The fuck is taking so long not rush perfection 

Edited by blackdoll

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:04 AM, blackdoll said:

My c*** is lubricated and ready........... 

1. watch nicki drop something with in close proximity

told you. Holy fuck Yuuki's twin looks good in her interpretation of chun-li. This makes me miss yuuki showing skin while still looking regal

Happy album week. Shout out to the kings for bringing some African sound on the NANANA, my glutes are very happy. That and the trap sounds from CYFI, havent herd that from a band before.

dope interview about Initialize https://komachi-mag.com/entertainment/11488/

Shout out all the haters and fake fans 😘

Spoiler

El Diss to the Masses

[verse 1]

Yuuki rides the riffs like a harley bitch, makes u cum quick cause he’s on some narley shit, like a magic witch or a vampiric like get some garlic and sticks, people blame his lips and hips like they’re a harlot’s width, don’t get mad your music library is dusty and your ears cants cum, “L is generic” and “has peers now” that so called fan dumb, take your personal issues home bust out and tears and ask why they aint pay your ransom, I guess your parents knew you couldn’t be anything but a crackhead, or they gave up after they dropped u and saw your literal cracked head, explains how “Lycaon is dead” is the sass said, and how the same folks still be on every post of their talking to em like they can see past dead, your mixing the wrong coke with rum, lace that with L’s longevity it’s killing you like rope in the slums, no wonder everything about you contradicts like soap and bums, Yuuki, Zero, Sato are still imperial bitch, killing bands and artist like serial bitch, eating genres like cereal bitch, you fav sells more but they can’t match L’s material bitch, hoes welcome to the twilight zone, know your nothing but homeless mutts with light bones, your skin rockin that white tone, your delusional and meds you might own

[hook]

(Lycaon still here, Fully naked yeah bare, haters on beers, Ya fav gone I know it’s not fair

L keeps elevating no stairs,Throwing them Phoenix spears, L are the kings, the best out there) x2 

[verse 2]

None of your favs can fuck with Yuuki’s cadence, he always comes heavy your favs weightless, want to see L fall get on the waitlist, you and your favs pussy and it’s tasteless, listened to you favs and my ear bleeds I guess they’re sadists, you guys Masochists, so let me put you in the Red Circus, maybe then you’ll find your purpose, because the mentally ill are called freak, to busy under every L post to recall sleep, do yourself a favor and count all sheep, cause you aint the shit just a tall sheep, and we Initially werewolves we claw sheep, Yall the type to be insecure and project over huge or small feet, even if you hater were men your balls weak, you praise anything that’s hard even though it’s sounds the same you frauds are ridiculous, it must be that untreated syphilis, Initial’L still magic and fire like Malificent, every song they do is like 6 shots to the head that what I call MAGnificent, it’s not their fault you’re a bastard, so stop preaching bullshit like a homophobic pastor, I know it’s suck that in band lifespan L past ya……. Favs, but that’s know way to behave, thanks to L it’s always a gay night, able to dance from sunset to day light, I buy their music but I’m the one who is getting paid right, cause L’s music continues to stick out like pink dye, Yuuki’s flow sick like pink eye, so be like L and think wise, if you want hard listen to -OZ-, they’re a gram to L’s oz, they get you buzzed but L will have you ODed

[hook]

(Lycaon still here, Fully naked yeah bare, haters on beers, Ya fav gone I know it’s not fair

L keeps elevating no stairs,Throwing them Phoenix spears, L are the kings, the best out there) x2 

[verse 3]

If Lycaon wanted to go major wouldn’t they have waited to sound seemingly tarnished, yet they still boding bands covered in red reeling Carnage, despite the hate in to your vain like venom, that got you blacked out like venom, L still going to take your flawed thoughts and dead em, “Lycaon died after the royal order,” “no way everything else before eros was stolen – buglar,” “bitch please masochist red circus is what got them that tour!” “nah Camera Obscura was when I ate everything else was back four………” points, I guess I just solved the mystery -- zoinks

[hook]

[outro]

Yall want this don’t play dumb. Ahahahahahahahahahahaha get off Lycaon’s dick go hate on a band that deserves it.

Shout out to the kings again for making push my pen.

Bye gotta a album to learn 😘

SO, I would like to make myself at home in this thread please and thank you.

First of all, I'm fresh out of retirement so if someone could drop me a sentence or two what went on with Lycaon? Pretty please? You people seem to know your stuff. They were never on my radar but boy oh boy am I catching up with anything and everything these fine specimens ever made. 

Secondly not that I'm not loving all the new stuff (the intro to Can you feel it? will feature in any wet dreams to come) but the image difference between Lycaon and Initial'L is giving me whiplash. Is this the direction they're planning to go? 

Also, THE END, good yes? yes. 

EDIT: I was searching for ways to throw money at them and just found that this FB page exists since yesterday, and insta possibly not much longer. 

Edited by spockitty

On 6/17/2019 at 3:42 AM, spockitty said:

SO, I would like to make myself at home in this thread please and thank you.

First of all, I'm fresh out of retirement so if someone could drop me a sentence or two what went on with Lycaon? Pretty please? You people seem to know your stuff. They were never on my radar but boy oh boy am I catching up with anything and everything these fine specimens ever made. 

Secondly not that I'm not loving all the new stuff (the intro to Can you feel it? will feature in any wet dreams to come) but the image difference between Lycaon and Initial'L is giving me whiplash. Is this the direction they're planning to go? 

Also, THE END, good yes? yes. 

EDIT: I was searching for ways to throw money at them and just found that this FB page exists since yesterday, and insta possibly not much longer. 

If you wanna chat about Initial L, you can talk with me~!!!! I’ve been following them since Lycaon times and they are still one of my mains ;)

2 hours ago, twilightstarz28 said:

If you wanna chat about Initial L, you can talk with me~!!!! I’ve been following them since Lycaon times and they are still one of my mains ;)

Why hello! \^^/ I missed the initial (ha!) switch from Lycaon to Initial'L so I think everyone who had sth to say on the matter have already said it and moved on, so now it's just me screaming into the void around here :'D 

I'm still working my way through Lycaon's discography, cause they appreared right as I left the fandom and I only caught RED RUM the previous time around. I can't pretend I'm not a bit sad to see the heavy stuff left in the past, but I love Initial'L nonetheless and I'm looking forward to seeing them develop this new sound ^^ 

Currently trying to find a way to acquire their first digital singles somehow~ 

53 minutes ago, spockitty said:

Why hello! \^^/ I missed the initial (ha!) switch from Lycaon to Initial'L so I think everyone who had sth to say on the matter have already said it and moved on, so now it's just me screaming into the void around here :'D 

I'm still working my way through Lycaon's discography, cause they appreared right as I left the fandom and I only caught RED RUM the previous time around. I can't pretend I'm not a bit sad to see the heavy stuff left in the past, but I love Initial'L nonetheless and I'm looking forward to seeing them develop this new sound ^^ 

Currently trying to find a way to acquire their first digital singles somehow~ 

xD I was a late Lycaon fan so I was like desperate for their return and then yayyy they returned. I really dont have negative feelings on it because I am happy to hear Yuuki's voice again. As long as he's singing, i don't really care what since it's better than him not coming back at all! 

I think of it this way, Lycaon was always just one of their acts. Initial'L is like a whole new self/band itself and kind of like they just moved on to another stage of life. (Ok i make no sense whatever so anymore ;__; ) I do love Lycaon's music but at the same time I do  not want Initial'L to be gone as well because they are sooooo real as humans, as their true self as a person now. If i see them as separate bands, like almost not related (other than same voice), I can't feel bad actually missing Lycaon's music. 

Initial'L is always coming up with new sound!!! Recently in the newest release, Yuuki tried to rap. I think he's not going to have rapping songs from now on but it was something that he wanted to try in this current new release. (I do like the lyrics of their sings because I think many of them are very positive driven!! even though I do listen to heavy vkei mainly, listening to InitialL balances the heaviness of those other bands in my fandom life)

what are some of your fav songs of Initial'L?

which digital singles are you looking for? 

and by the way, if you want to buy the cd copies of initial'L past releases, I have some extra copies I can sell for half the price~! (they are all new or only played once)

1 hour ago, twilightstarz28 said:

xD I was a late Lycaon fan so I was like desperate for their return and then yayyy they returned. I really dont have negative feelings on it because I am happy to hear Yuuki's voice again. As long as he's singing, i don't really care what since it's better than him not coming back at all! 

Had I been around for their disbandment I would have been extatic to see them back in any shape or form I think :'D 

1 hour ago, twilightstarz28 said:

Initial'L is always coming up with new sound!!! Recently in the newest release, Yuuki tried to rap. I think he's not going to have rapping songs from now on but it was something that he wanted to try in this current new release.

ohgod the rap lol I lowkey wish he would just not 

Oh my favs are MOON LIGHT DOWN (both versions), the whole THE END single really, Okuri hi, Last fight, Fly of angels, VISION, Tokyo Horizon and MANA, ok, that's a lot :'D What are yours???? 

thank you, but at this point I own most of them and what I don't have is still available for sale so I'd rather buy them first hand~ What I'm looking for is their digital singles, KINGS AND QUEENS, WAKE UP and Calling. I only saw them on Ototoy and that's region locked and I didn't get around to figuring out how to go around that ^^; 

sorry for a short answer, I'm writing it under the table at work lol

Edited by spockitty

20 minutes ago, spockitty said:

Had I been around for their disbandment I would have been extatic to see them back in any shape or form I think :'D 

ohgod the rap lol I lowkey wish he would just not 

Oh my favs are MOON LIGHT DOWN (both versions), the whole THE END single really, Okuri hi, Last fight, Fly of angels, VISION, Tokyo Horizon and MANA, ok, that's a lot :'D What are yours???? 

thank you, but at this point I own most of them and what I don't have is still available for sale so I'd rather buy them first hand~ What I'm looking for is their digital singles, KINGS AND QUEENS, WAKE UP and Calling. I only saw them on Ototoy and that's region locked and I didn't get around to figuring out how to go around that ^^; 

sorry for a short answer, I'm writing it under the table at work lol

my love for yuukis voice exceeded anything so hahah yes to see them back in any form is just OK ILL TAKE WHATEVER YOU GIVE!! 

LOOOL HAHAHA!! im the worst fan ever i havent really listened to their newest release more than once at......the live.... and then i got too lazy to rip my cd. I can't even judge hahahaha, if he wanna rap, I will take the rap, I will make myself like it (i'm hopeless as you can tell haha) I can't even judge properly now haha!

I really like all their song but,,, my top 5 are The End, I never say good bye, and Alone, Nanana, and Need You. Those 5 are my top 5 I guess :D!! (we have one similar one yay!!!!!)

it's ok~! and those releases were released on Japanese itunes or  no? (it's been a long time and I forgot which platform they released it on other than the one you mentioned Ototoy)

21 minutes ago, twilightstarz28 said:

my love for yuukis voice exceeded anything so hahah yes to see them back in any form is just OK ILL TAKE WHATEVER YOU GIVE!! 

I can't even judge hahahaha, if he wanna rap, I will take the rap, I will make myself like it (i'm hopeless as you can tell haha) I can't even judge properly now haha!

LOL no I totally get it, I'm the same with the bands I love *cough*SARIGIA*cough*, if I'm lukewarm about a song I listen to it until I like it X'DDD but the rap footage in the MV was pretty cringey imo ^^;;;;

30 minutes ago, twilightstarz28 said:

im the worst fan ever i havent really listened to their newest release more than once at......the live.... and then i got too lazy to rip my cd.

GET ON IT GURL XDDD (and if you're too lazy to rip your own CD I uploaded a lossless rip in the dl section) Do you mean Tokyo Horizon that you heard live? How was it???? I was really curious how will it sound live, since there's quite a bit electronic postprocessing on Yuki's voice.

lol barely any overlap in our top songs haha, I like Na.na.na. also, just not as much as the rest ^^

They were initially released on jp iTunes but they're no longer there (or they're also region locked and I can't see them), so the only other platform I found them on is Ototoy >.> 

2 hours ago, spockitty said:

the whole THE END single really

oh god they finally released it, it sounds like shit, I can cancel on my lukewarm stanning of this band and peacefully forget they ever existed

bye felicia

54 minutes ago, spockitty said:

LOL no I totally get it, I'm the same with the bands I love *cough*SARIGIA*cough*, if I'm lukewarm about a song I listen to it until I like it X'DDD but the rap footage in the MV was pretty cringey imo ^^;;;;

GET ON IT GURL XDDD (and if you're too lazy to rip your own CD I uploaded a lossless rip in the dl section) Do you mean Tokyo Horizon that you heard live? How was it???? I was really curious how will it sound live, since there's quite a bit electronic postprocessing on Yuki's voice.

lol barely any overlap in our top songs haha, I like Na.na.na. also, just not as much as the rest ^^

They were initially released on jp iTunes but they're no longer there (or they're also region locked and I can't see them), so the only other platform I found them on is Ototoy >.> 

hahhahah!!!! we are blinded for the ones we love! omg the footage in the MV... I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET..... I'VE BEEN TOO BUSY...... WAS IT THAT BAD hahahaha!!!!! (OK I FILTERED IT OUT AT THE LIVE I THINK.. i was confused like wait, rap what is happening what ok i guess it's rap it is lol *music comes through my left ear and out the right*) was on a whole month og vacation during the summer and just got back to work 2 weeks ago and it's been hectic (also, I'm currently focused on my other top bandman Cion's new band Mother, that's all I have on mind now because he's finally backkk ahhhhhh) 

I honestly cannot remember the live part of the song too clearly because I was mainly focused on the other songs and my mind was all over the place ;__; I feel all songs in the mp3 were like electronic processed but i have no problem with it at the live i think! The lives are always so good!!! Yuuki really is a good performer! 

i originally doen't like nanana as one of my fav until i heard it live. It is my favorite live song! it's so much nicer at the live than on mp3!

oh damn!! ahhh  ;__; One way to do it without owning a japanese credit card is to buy a japanese itunes gift card to create the account since it requires you to input a valid japanese payment method. But since it's gone now ahh... i'm not sure what other ways you can get it T_T I'm sorry!! I hope one day you will get it though!!

by the way, seriously, i don't think The End official release was bad. Lol.... It's still one of my fav songs from the first time listening to it at their debut to the recorded version. I may be biased towards Yuuki like always. 

Edited by twilightstarz28

21 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

oh god they finally released it, it sounds like shit, I can cancel on my lukewarm stanning of this band and peacefully forget they ever existed

bye felicia

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, twilightstarz28 said:

(also, I'm currently focused on my other top bandman Cion's new band Mother, that's all I have on mind now because he's finally backkk ahhhhhh) 

You mean the animal band MOTHER??? XD Did they release anything other that one preview song? 

21 minutes ago, twilightstarz28 said:

i originally doen't like nanana as one of my fav until i heard it live. It is my favorite live song! it's so much nicer at the live than on mp3!

Yeah, I imagine this song would be nice live, it has great energy ^^ I have no doubts that the songs with electronic postprocessing sound GOOD live, since Yuki clearly can sing, I was just curious about the differences, but since you don't remember, I'll have to wait for a DVD or sth~ 

Also yep, from what I remember, the MV rap part was giving me second-hand embarrassment XDDD