Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

Ryutaro (Plastic Tree) will release a solo abum

Ryutaro will release a solo album  on 2016.11.23.

His website : http://arimuraryutaro.com/

He will release a book 有村竜太朗の歩き方。 『絶望ワンダーランド3~バルセロナ編~』
( Arimura Ryuutarou no aruki kata. Zetsubou wonderland 3~ Barcelona-hen~ ) in mid-november.  It will cost 3500 yens (A5; 120 pages)

Edited by The Piass

wonder if it's gonna sound more varied than PT's recent output, i'd like to see a return to some of that earlier gloomy feel from the '90s

also any info on what sort of book it is? a novel? poetry collection? short stories? random blabbing?

Edited by Tokage

3 minutes ago, Tokage said:

wonder if it's gonna sound more varied than PT's recent output, i'd like to see a return to some of that earlier gloomy feel from the '90s

also any info on what sort of book it is? a novel? poetry collection? short stories? random blabbing?

I think it is going to be about his trip in Barcelona ^^

Edited by The Piass

His solo album is called 「デも」 (Demo) and it will come in three type (Limited edition A and B for 3700 yens and Regular edition for 2500 yens (tax out))

It will contain his personal works since 1996 to 2013.

[tracklist] (no specific order yet)

幻形テープ (Genkei Tape)

浮融 (Fuyuu)

魔似事 (Manegoto)

また、堕月さま (Mata, Otsukisama)

うフふ (Ufufu)

猫夢 (Nekoyume)

鍵時計 (Kagidokei)

恋ト幻 (Rentogen)

Support members :

Guitar : hiro (té)

Guitar : 小林 / Kobayashi (THE NOVEMBERS)

Bass : 鳥石 (chouchou merged syrups.)

Drums : 高垣 / Takagaki

logo23.jpg

ryu.jpg

2 hours ago, Tokage said:

Yeah, as someone said it, this books "Zetsubou Wonderland" contains Arimura's personal experiences in his trips (the first book was about his trip in Londres and the second in Prague), also photoshoots (this time the photos taken in Barcelona) and other kind of things like a diary.

if only his voice was still good

Hopefully this is not as stale as Pura's music these days. Wouldn't mind some actual shoegaze/post-rock/noise-inspired music this time around, especially considering the support members he's gathered up.

1 hour ago, zombieparadise said:

Does anyone know the difference between versions?

So ready to order mine but I'm not a multiple-copy kind of guy.

I have sure that the almost all will buy limited editions, anyway im fan and i will buy all. I need see what all the art from the versions and of course he will put some diferent between the limited editions. Its expensive all versions. but i hope something very special. 

52 minutes ago, pawzord said:

^wha?

they're a dedicated fan who will purchase all types when possible as they are interested in knowing the Cd art as well as differences in type.  

On Friday, September 23, 2016 at 8:22 PM, saishuu said:

if only his voice was still good

He never really had a voice tbh… That's why I haven't listened to Plastic Tree much to this day.

Edited by PsychoΔelica

Sign in to follow this