Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

Ryutaro (Plastic Tree) will release a solo abum

btw, since this album's gonna be a collection of his solo works from 1996 to 2013, i wonder how easy it'll be to identify specific songs as fitting in specific ''eras''...

10 hours ago, Tokage said:

btw, since this album's gonna be a collection of his solo works from 1996 to 2013, i wonder how easy it'll be to identify specific songs as fitting in specific ''eras''...

Mata, Otsukisama sounds very Utsusemi-ish (or even from Ammonite, my likely guess) Manegoto sounds a lot like Pura stuff circa 2006-2007 and it has been stated already that Nekoyume is basically a self-cover (by his Neji side-project with guys from Té, around 2002-2003).

I wonder if there will be more than just one song off those early 90s sessions really (considering the amount of songs).

Edited by Alroy

4 hours ago, Jeen said:

I know there is a tutorial for buying through itunes jp, can someone link me it please ? I don't find it :/

It's not hard, the hard part is you need a japanese iTunes card, you can't use credit card 

On 23/11/2016 at 1:55 AM, Jeen said:

I know there is a tutorial for buying through itunes jp, can someone link me it please ? I don't find it :/

Sign in to follow this