浮融/fuyuu  

魔似事/manegoto  

また、堕月さま/mata,otsukisama

うフふ/ufufu    

猫夢/nekoyume

鍵時計/kagidokei

恋ト幻/rentogen

Edited by The Piass

Disbanding Pura cuz of a 12 sec preview???

😂😂😂

Fuck all y'all, you're all fucking idiots.

Edited by midi:nette

I mean, PT's always been one of my most-liked Japanese bands, but to be quite honest, in recent years I've felt that their looks and cover art have consistently been more interesting than their actual musical output, at least in terms of singles, so... IDK. This move back to a more wall of noise-type shoegaze sound just feels refreshing again. It's not something you often run into in the VK scene. Last time I remember something like that being vaguely present in PT's music is in the background of 影絵's chorus part and 木霊, but other than that any recent other material w/ that specific vibe escapes me

Asking for a disbandment's just hyperbole based on hype on my part, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't more than down for Pura to at least go on some sort of hiatus (however brief) to cure this [generic PT single A-side] issue the band appears to have been suffering from since like... The singles leading up to Ink, at least

Edited by Tokage

plastic tree suck go listen to radiohead instead

there's shoegaze and there's SHOEGAZE...this is the later

i want tokyo shoegazer/kara levels of prettyness out of this, with a copious dose of whining schoolboy

Edited by emmny

I already thought for many times about this new pura in every single... I really like these eras "single by single" from them. To them its like " we are playing with what we want, and we are looking for something new same that is not a big new musically", while the fans are enjoying they will not change totally. 

Sometimes i see that them dont care about the CD sales, they just are happy with every release and this is the important. This is a impression that i have from them. 

I would like them play new shoegaze songs, but i see that is not all. They have this identity, but they dont like to be the "shoegaze band" and if they have a new album shoegaze i have the sure that they will get attention again like some years ago. But they dont care about and i dont fuckin care if is not good for "people that just like some songs from them or because they already had some shoegaze songs". 

I think that the real fans will always support the artist for whatever way and will look try to understand. 

Sign in to follow this