beni

Games you enjoy playing but are terrible at?

Or is it just me?

Tira-soul3art.png

Two words: Fighting games.

I've been brought up with Soul Calibur and Tekken, but I've always been a button masher on both. I already know and admit to being a pretty poor gamer, even though I enjoy certain genres more than others, but the mechanics of fighting games goes right over my head. I never know what the heck is going on, but I'll still put this in my PS2/PS3 and kill some time on. I may manage to get through the story mode, but never invite me to a multiplayer match! Unless you want the satisfaction of a win. Even my own mum beat me on Soul Calibur 4... ;; A round of applause to every single person in the world who has these kind of games down!

I'm so very tempted to spam as much art I can from these games as I can, but I'll try to resist! 

Bullet Hell / Shoot'em Ups

I'm terrible at it but they're so much fun to play! I got into the genre by playing Ikaruga, Raiden, and STRIKERS series at the arcades many years ago. Just seeing your tiny little planes having massive firepower taking out everything you see is so satisfying.

Bullet Hell / Shoot'em Ups

So fun, but I've never been good at it, usually die to many times to count before i beat a level in any game.

Fighting games (online)

I love fighting games, but i don't stand a chance online, maybe win 10% of the fights, if i'm lucky.

Prefer to fight the AI or a friend offline. 

Fighting

but mainly

3220015-ultimate_marvel_vs_capcom_3_cast

Jt6RlxL.jpg

also halo.

All kinds of racing/driving games. I own a bunch of different ones, like Dirt 3, Redout and Euro Truck Simulator 2, and I do love all of them though I'm quite terrible at them.

I've never actually driven a real car or any vehicle and based on how terribly I drive in games maybe it's best I never will...

While I think they're fun, I am really not good at jump & run such as racing games. I really tried, but eventually gave up on them. :'D