beni

Games you thought you would hate but ended up loving!

The immediate game that comes to mind that I will always answer this with:

featured-folklore1.jpg

THE QUALITY CAME OUTTA NOWHERE! I got this game with a batch of others, and this was one I wasn't hyped for, nor bothered about, yet it turned out to me by favourite from the lot. I spent so many continuous hours on this game a couple of years ago, and I'm not even half way through it! It may be pretty repetive to some, if not most people, but the whole worlds you transport to. From the eerily quiet night time of the Ireland village, to the gorgeous, ocean landscape you notice during the day, that's just the setting in the real world! The transporting to the Netherworld is always different, even when switching from the two main characters. There's the underwater world, to an all out war one! Not to mention it's borderline Pokemon but more spooky as you fight with the folks you encounter and collect.

1482147-folklore.jpg

(Aww. Give him a hug!)

Even more impressive is that they're all designed as dungeons, yet so varied, and actually leave an impression. Mystery plus adventure, including a gorgeous present day setting mixed with dark fantasy makes this one an unstoppable play.

So are there any games you feel the same way about?

Thought I'd absolutely end up hating killer7 at first because it just felt too weird for me, but after I beat the first ''stage'' and actually got into it, I absolutely love it and I think it's one of my overall faves now, actually.