suji

KISAKI PROJECT ft. Hitomi (ex-Moran) will perform...NOT. (update 10/22: NOT)

The CD art isn't that great ... especially the logo. Kisaki needs to quit Photoshop. Also, does he really need to put "MUSIC by KISAKI" at the bottom. It's his fucking project. He might as well just have called this "KISAKI project's project featuring KISAKI with music by KISAKI, starring KISAKI."

Tone down the ego broseph.

Edited by patientZERO

Kisaki is the VK equivalent of those MH users who say they're gonna really quit for good this time and then end up coming back anyway like 2 days later

Stop to being mainstream guys.. I respect your opinion but you can not tell me that the CD artwork is ugly .. (objectively speaking.)

4 minutes ago, Serox said:

Stop to being mainstream guys.. I respect your opinion but you can not tell me that the CD artwork is ugly .. (objectively speaking.)

This is only one person...goes to show how one bit of negativity overshadows all the positivity #cheesyaf

It's a picture of the snowy woods with some red smattered over it. This isn't the Mona Lisa. Anyone with elementary Photoshop knowledge can crap this out ...

And I didn't say it was ugly (except for the disgusting logo). I said it wasn't great. So unknot your panties!

Edited by patientZERO