suji

KISAKI PROJECT ft. Hitomi (ex-Moran) will perform...NOT. (update 10/22: NOT)

1 hour ago, midi:nette said:

Rame has more words on the Kisaki Project situation

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, he has decided to retire or not? maybe until December will not update twitter...

1 hour ago, The MAD Stallion said:

How old is this nigga Kisaki to be caught up in nonsense like this?

This is hilariously embarrassing for someone who supposedly is a "must know" in the scene.

He's 40 😂

And to think he was looked up to so much that he was called "god" for some time...

Edited by midi:nette

1 hour ago, Serox said:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, he has decided to retire or not? maybe until December will not update twitter...

Basically, what he's saying is to forgive Kisaki, & that he's not sure whether to actually cancel Kisaki Project's appearance or not until the actual day of the event.

Edited by midi:nette

I'm just thinking that Kisaki must be a really horrible person to be friends with/work with/be around.

At the time the picture of Sui was taken he must've been pretty close to alcohol poising based on him not being aware of having puke in his mouth. Despite this Kisaki, instead of helping him choose to take use him while being unconscious, so he can shit talk about him on tanuki. Kisaki were probably pretty drunk as well, but I don't think that's an excuse (assuming the picture was taken by Kisaki and not sent to him).

In Japan they have the senpai/kouhai-relationship as well, which makes it difficult for a kouhai to refuse invites (and in this case: drinks) from his senpai (aka Kisaki).  So it might as well be Kisaki's fault to begin with. 

Edited by Uglymouth

No wonder why he didn`t get far enough off his career. Though I never ever really like him, I felt sorry for him last time because he was suffering but this time oh gawd, he is 40 already atleast he should matured enough to think the things he do ain`t right. (laughs) 🙊🙉🙈

On 9/28/2016 at 11:17 AM, midi:nette said:

Apparently a """lawyer""" created a twitter account to address Kisaki...

The so-called lawyer's Twitter account has already been taken down 😂

PSA; 

I am aware that he is a perfect target at the very moment, but I would like for everyone to be cautious about openly addressing him on social media, because he will be looking himself up. A few accounts on Twitter have surfaced and they are threatening Kisaki and encouraging him to commit suicide and desiring to see him tortured. It is highly likely that he is in a very ill mental state right now — and through his past comments I had already established he is severely depressed. Sadly, I am sure a lot of you have seen the explicit photos of him that have been leaked (I had already come across them a few months ago), and his physical state is also terrible. He looks extremely malnourished and sickly, and all these combinations thrown together can lead to disastrous events. Yes, he is known to be a drama-queen, but his fans are very worried about him at the moment and do not think anything that is happening further right now is staged or acted. 

Edited by Lestat

I think it's horrible that Bangya's behave like this. It's one thing to openly bash a public person, I mean, to a certain extent I think it's okay. But when it gets as far as to wishing him dead and telling him personally to go kill himself... It's just too much. A lot of bandmen (mainly shit bandmen I suppose) gets this as well. Yuuga from Devil Kitty is a perfect example.

In the end I just hope he doesn't take it too personally. Just like someone wrote to him on twitter "doing this to someone you used to call brother (Sui) is beyond acceptable". And yes, it is. As always in cases like this, I'm just uncertain if he's sorry over his actions or if he's sorry that people found out. He has a lot of fans who are ready to look past all the stupid shit he does as long as he continues to produce music/plays in a band, hell, even bandmen are ready to look past it and that's what he really needs to focus on. Considering how important he is in the scene I think bands are not able to ignore him eitherway and that's really something he could take advantage of. Granted, he probably lost Sui (who officially retired) as a friend, but I'm not sure about Yayoi. Anyway, what I am trying to say is that it would be really stupid for him to retire over a thing like this, I really hope he continues. 

But then again, shame is a big deal in Japanese culture and he could very well retire after this. I guess time will tell.

Edited by Uglymouth

So what to do now then? To allocate the biggest internet safe space for him and his ego ? There's more to the case than alleged/supposed mental anomalies, methinks - he has been downright selfish and not necessarily "creativity"-admiring (note: the key to genuine artistry) just like any other famous VK diva for decades, so he ought to fix that first before giving a clear sign of seeking help.

Just drop Twatter and similar social mediums altogether and completely if you are not able to challenge harsh cyber-commentary or anything else. I think with a guy of 40s it should be clear enough.

Edited by Alroy

I don't think severely depressed emaciated people typically cruise their fandoms for pussy (unless said puss pays for their dinners and a cup of ramen in exchange for snapping a couple nudes on top of the usual succ and fucc bangya things), but I'll totally back off on my cynicism if something, like, rill awful happens soon!

((~papercrane vibes maxed out~))

one thing people fail to realize is that people fuck up, people will always fuck up. He will face the consequences of his act, but other people going out of their way just to make his life more miserable tells me more about them then what Kisaki did. Guess what I'm trying to say is that he (and any person who fucks up somehow) WILL face consequences and is probably in a pretty shitty state right now, for other people who has nothing to do with it to go on and be mean, makes you no better person than him