suji

KISAKI PROJECT ft. Hitomi (ex-Moran) will perform...NOT. (update 10/22: NOT)

6 minutes ago, emmny said:

wheres @lestat to defend kisaki we need some hope :/

if hitomi has any common sense he'd cancel the live lmfao, i dont think his gya would stand for this mess

I think the live is cancelled already lol

1 minute ago, inartistic said:

I think the live is cancelled already lol

i thought it was just kisaki crying about his career i didnt think it was an actual cancellation

Yup. In his newest tweet he said that he realized that he is the one who did something wrong, apologized to the concerned people, that he will never forget the ones who support him and he will not return to the stage again.

edit: so i assume the kisaki project gig is cancelled as well.

edit 2: yup, the ameblo entry about kisaki project gig has been removed.

Edited by Uglymouth

I do not think this will be his final decision — knowing him. His behaviour is of course irrational, and I most definitely find him an incredible moron, but I believe that is also what crafted him. It is likely best for me not to speak about the matter at all, as I do not desire to be a spokesperson for him in this case (I however have come to realize that I also, crafted myself this way), yet I feel urged to address the matter even if it were to mean breaking five months of silence. In a vicious scene as this someone with his slyness and yet clumsy tactics is not at home, and I feel he needs to seriously consider the weight of his actions when they lean on fourteen-year-old girls unable to break fact from fantasy. Visual kei is not something where personal matters and private feuds can be openly discussed, and he either needs to consider finding another base or somehow redeem himself in a different manner. Perhaps he tires of the veil draped over the scene —the entire, 'clouded in mystery' setting— but then again, he also comes across oftentimes as too immature socially-wise to be able to actually lift that veil.   

I genuinely hope someone or something pricks through his bubble and that he will lose his knick for drama like this. Things like this probably occur in nine out of ten musicians in this scene, he is just too idiotic that he gets caught when he goes on whims like such. It personally does not affect my fondness for him, but I must smack myself across the face on his behalf.

Oh wow, I missed the last picture in his tweet with Sui!!

Conituned translation

-Kisaki sends a picture of Sui drunk, passed out with vomit in his mouth-

Tanuki twitter: Who the hell is that?

Kisaki: It's Sui from Megaromania. I don't have any more than this though.

Kisaki: So please, cover up for me now

Kisaki: He's covered in vomit, haha!

wow.........

I guess he thought the guy would post the pic of Sui without mentioning Kisaki and then put all of this behind him or something, because he gave him the picture? lmao.

Edited by Uglymouth

11 minutes ago, Uglymouth said:

New title should be KISAKI PROJECT ft. Hitomi (ex-Moran) will perform... NOT

PERFECT.

If only that gets cancelled for real tho....waiting for ~the announcement~. fuck it i did it anyway

Edited by midi:nette