suji

KISAKI PROJECT ft. Hitomi (ex-Moran) will perform...NOT. (update 10/22: NOT)

It appears that Kisaki's twitter account had been hacked earlier tonight. There seems to be no evidence of suspicious activity, other than this tweet, and the fact that the account was locked:

tumblr_oe445bOKf61udkxz7o1_500.png

The tweet has since been deleted and Kisaki may have been able to regain access to his account.

Edited by midi:nette
He wasn't hacked after all.

2 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

It appears that Kisaki's twitter account had been hacked early this morning. There seems to be no evidence of suspicious activity, other than this tweet, and the fact that the account was locked:

tumblr_oe445bOKf61udkxz7o1_500.png

The tweet has since been deleted and Kisaki may have been able to regain access to his account.

WWWWTTFFFFF Let it stay in peace Kisaki or I'll kick idiots hackers!!

7 minutes ago, cvltic said:

lmfao Kisaki wasn't hacked, he got busted turning over info on his ex bandmates to a gossip twitter via DM and this was his genius cover-up. 

gimme some more tea on this, i'm interested to know more

Just now, midi:nette said:

gimme some more tea on this, i'm interested to know more

https://twitter.com/visusoku

check the screencaps of the convo between him and @kushomen on twitter from this other twitter that saved them.
one of them expressly says "I'm going to write that my twitter was taken over" lol

Holy. Shit. This fucking bastard.

Looks like he's been caught talking shit about former bandmates Yayoi (MIRAGE) and Sui (Lin, ex-Megaromania) while DMing a tanuki account. Classy.

There's two responses to his tweet where he apologized:

"You said it didn't you? How about you take responsibility for what you've done?"

"Who the hell are you actually apologizing to? :) The ones you've actually bothered the most by this is the people concerned (Yayoi & Sui) so how about apologizing to them personally? :) "

I swear this guy will still make drama in this scene after he's gone lol

Edited by Uglymouth

I decided to do a fast translation, so there might be some minor mistakes but you can get the general picture.

Kisaki: Here's a picture of Yayoi (MIRAGE) hitting on his grand senpai (who's a woman)

Tanuki twitter: Thanks!

Tanuki twitter: Uhm, did you send this from wrong account? Are you okay?

Kisaki: Huh? I've been hacked recently so I've no idea what you're talking about

Kisaki: Oh... Please delete this tweet
Kisaki: This is a mistake, can you please delete the tweet?

Tanuki twitter: Is this really the truth?

Kisaki: Please I was hacked... This is really going to blow out of porportion

Kisaki: I've been talking to the police now and I think it's going to be pretty big news. If you don't delete everything related to Sui it seems they will come and arrest you. Please co-operate with me in this. Just delete the tweets. Also I want to call you, can you please tell me your number?

Tanuki twitter: You said you just spoke to the police, wouldn't they be more interested in your tax evasion and generally suspicious activities? Is everything okay?

Kisaki: Please forgive me for that. That is already a suspended sentence and I'm not doing anything fishy so everything's fine. All I want you to do is to delete the tweets this instant, please!

Kisaki: I really feel like I've done something wrong, and this will turn out to a huge problem for me so please, I'm begging you, delete the tweets. I'm asking you from the bottom of my heart, please do it. I don't know if I will be able to be in bands anymore. I will explain more about this tomorrow so please decide how you will do this instant. 

Tanuki twitter. Hmm.. I don't know what I want to do <3 

Kisaki: I really regret doing this, please...

Tanuki twitter: Ok, you should be really thankful! I deleted it

Kisaki: Thank you so much. 

During the entire conversation Kisaki is writing very polite Japanese and the Tanuki guy is writing like he is just messing around with him.

Edited by Uglymouth