suji

KISAKI PROJECT ft. Hitomi (ex-Moran) will perform...NOT. (update 10/22: NOT)

1 minute ago, Komorebi said:

Wait, so this is back up?

Anyone wants to bet it gets cancelled again by whatever reason before actually happening?

Yeah, they announced it in October, so I'd be surprised if it gets cancelled now

2 hours ago, midi:nette said:

/cue commenting on the flyer art

It's... Decent? I don't know why you guys are all picky on that artwork, certainly not ugly (on an artistic pov) like some random paint stuff we're used to see.

it may not be ugly but u can bet ur LUCKY STARS its plagiarized on every single layer kisaki strung together based off an intro photoshop effects tutorial!

assuming me he didn't just steal the image as is!

Will Kisaki Project's instrumental track sound good?

Will it be like an unfinished karaoke-like-piece that supposed to have vocal recorded but couldn't make it?

Anyway, looking forward to it

The artwork looks decent 'tho, looks so Kisaki ( *it's Kisaki Project!* )

It happened guys!

Setlist:

1.想 (Sou)

2.沈黙の羽根 (Chinmoku no Hane)

3.World  In Flames(凛)

SE (追憶の花) (Tsuioku no Hana)

4.勿忘草 (Wasurenagusa)

SE

C0Bj7ghUUAAOM2E.jpg

C0BlYxzVIAAaDwF.jpg

Proof that drama is always profitable. That's why many musicians fake being sick, injured, dead, etc.

Also, KISAKI PROJECT is dope ! 

I'm surprised to see they have many haters in this forum, apparently.

I'm very uninformed about this.

Is this a session band?

Are the songs new and what kind of style is it?

I'm not really fond of KISAKI's romantic stuff unless they're conceived in darker sinister crazy Visual-Kei-ish sound.

Watching that last pic and thinking about KISAKI making music again makes me want to listen to Phantasmagoria so much right now! :lovely:

Edited by seikun

On 20/12/2016 at 1:18 AM, seikun said:

I'm very uninformed about this.

Is this a session band?

Are the songs new and what kind of style is it?

I'm not really fond of KISAKI's romantic stuff unless they're conceived in darker sinister crazy Visual-Kei-ish sound.

Watching that last pic and thinking about KISAKI making music again makes me want to listen to Phantasmagoria so much right now! :lovely:

It's not really a session band, KISAKI recorded several CDs and did lives under KISAKI PROJECT, with differents singers (Jui, Satsuki, Sui, etc) but yeah, the line up change often. All the song are from this project, except World In Flames, by LIN.

7 hours ago, Mr.0 said:

It's not really a session band, KISAKI recorded several CDs and did lives under KISAKI PROJECT, with differents singers (Jui, Satsuki, Sui, etc) but yeah, the line up change often. All the song are from this project, except World In Flames, by LIN.

Thanks for informing me.

13 minutes ago, seikun said:

Thanks for informing me.

It's also nothing like any of Kisaki's other bands, but in their own way all of the Kisaki / Kisaki Project feat. xxxxx variations are similar.

Super sappy with lots of canned orchestra / magical forest instrumental inserts, sometimes there's a bit of prog metal thrown in there (namely the song Lin covered on their 2nd to last single). 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbO5NnW6YZ4

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

LIN's webshop, the webshop that never dies, has added new items, and KISAKI PROJECT maxi-single "Re:Requiem" will be available there!

Also available will be lots of limited cheki sets, plus a Lin best-album trading card set of 12, and a lucky bag (limited to 5). More info here.

http://lin-official.shop-pro.jp/

It's actually real this time lol. His account kept tweeting out spammy quizes and links to apps, etc. Poor thing just didn't know how to fix it I guess (revoke all app permissions and change your password duuude!) lmao