グラムヘイズ (glamhaze)

Active: 2016.01.29~present

Vo. SaToRu [twitter]

Gt. Ray [twitter]

Gt. Neru [twitter]

Ba. 芹沢隼人(Serizawa Hayato) [twitter]

Dr. YOSHI [twitter]

|| Official Homepage || Band Discography ||

I thought i'll start a thread for グラムヘイズ as I've been following them closely since JILLED RAY. I'll update with misc news of the bands so pls follow if you're interested in them as well!! :D

Address for fanletters/gifts/etc.:

〒106-0044

東京都港区東麻布1-26-2

SERAPH10 AZABU901
 Sirene Co. 

グラムヘイズ xx 様

Edited by hiroki

Yay! Glamhaze!! I've been trying to go see them again since the first time I saw them but my schedule just doesn't match up with when they play T^T

@echo i had absolutely no idea you like them as well :')))

@Yukimoto omg yes...  i literally can't wait for last scene! the preview sounds stunning already.

today they did an acoustic ver. of last scene and covered the theme song of 'kimi no namae wa' at their fiveStars instore :D

CsnxglKVMAAl1JH.jpg

anyway.. any favorite songs? member? lol.

Edited by hiroki

@hirokihaha yup! I follow them on twitter but I'm not like super into them *doesnt even remember their names* but I'm sure that will change soon enough lol I just remember seeing them by chance at some live and I liked them so I semi-keep tabs on them... More like occasionally check their schedule to see when they're playing. I saw them earlier this year at the free live their label held in shinjuku, but haven't gotten a chance to see them again since then. 

I guess I should get my hands on their music too haha... but I don't wanna end up trying to keep up with 184357191038336 bands.. after the Tra one man and my Miyuu obsession calms down, I'll make it a point to look more into Glamhaze!! (๑و•̀ω•́)و 

I just don't have the emotional capacity right now lolol 

2 hours ago, echo said:

@hirokihaha yup! I follow them on twitter but I'm not like super into them *doesnt even remember their names* but I'm sure that will change soon enough lol I just remember seeing them by chance at some live and I liked them so I semi-keep tabs on them... More like occasionally check their schedule to see when they're playing. I saw them earlier this year at the free live their label held in shinjuku, but haven't gotten a chance to see them again since then. 

I guess I should get my hands on their music too haha... but I don't wanna end up trying to keep up with 184357191038336 bands.. after the Tra one man and my Miyuu obsession calms down, I'll make it a point to look more into Glamhaze!! (๑و•̀ω•́)و 

I just don't have the emotional capacity right now lolol 

Lolol dont worry i totally get that XD it can be super exhausting to keep up with multiple bands at once orz. i've been following them forever but they have always been in my '2nd tier' of bands... but now that FoLLoW is disbanding i have one free slot to promote someone into wheee

i really hope you get to see them again soon though!! actually they have a oneman at o-west on 10/8 but it's a saturday so i doubt you'll be able to make it >_> i'm kinda excited + worried at the same time since it's a big venue. i'll probably be paying a friend to go for me~

Edited by hiroki

32 minutes ago, hiroki said:

Lolol dont worry i totally get that XD it can be super exhausting to keep up with multiple bands at once orz. i've been following them forever but they have always been in my '2nd tier' of bands... but now that FoLLoW is disbanding i have one free slot to promote someone into wheee

i really hope you get to see them again soon though!! actually they have a oneman at o-west on 10/8 but it's a saturday so i doubt you'll be able to make it >_> i'm kinda excited + worried at the same time since it's a big venue. i'll probably be paying a friend to go for me~

haha yay! someone's getting a promotion! lol how many bands are in your 1st tier?? O_O

ahh I'm gonna try and catch FoLLoW on 10/8! so I wouldn't be able to go anyway haha (I hope to god FoLLoW isn't on first lol do they usually tweet about when they're gonna be on?) I'm sure I'll have many more opportunities to see Glamhaze though! Unless they follow this wave of disbanding bands T_T (I still can't believe you pay for your friends to go lol)

Edited by echo

49 minutes ago, echo said:

haha yay! someone's getting a promotion! lol how many bands are in your 1st tier?? O_O

ahh I'm gonna try and catch FoLLoW on 10/8! so I wouldn't be able to go anyway haha (I hope to god FoLLoW isn't on first lol do they usually tweet about when they're gonna be on?) I'm sure I'll have many more opportunities to see Glamhaze though! Unless they follow this wave of disbanding bands T_T (I still can't believe you pay for your friends to go lol)

lol i try to keep it to 4-5 >_> that doesn't mean i succeed all the time haha.

omg i totally forget it's on the same day as the FoLLoW live XD nope they don't usually tweet about their deban.. it'll be such a shame if you miss them though >_> umm i guess i can try asking but i think bands usually only find out really close to the actual taiban?

aaaand don't even mention disbandment ._. i'm living in perpetual fear of seeing 大切なお知らせ tweets on my timeline. i really hope glamhaze can become a big band because they deserve it ;3

1 minute ago, Yutaproid1 said:

I dont really have much to say , but i really love them :D Lets hope they are still active when i get back to japan.

HELLO! i didn't know you like them too :DDD

when will you be back in japan?

7 minutes ago, hiroki said:

lol i try to keep it to 4-5 >_> that doesn't mean i succeed all the time haha.

omg i totally forget it's on the same day as the FoLLoW live XD nope they don't usually tweet about their deban.. it'll be such a shame if you miss them though >_> umm i guess i can try asking but i think bands usually only find out really close to the actual taiban?

aaaand don't even mention disbandment ._. i'm living in perpetual fear of seeing 大切なお知らせ tweets on my timeline. i really hope glamhaze can become a big band because they deserve it ;3

haha my top tier is slowly increasing.. can't handle... @_@ lol

how could you forget FoLLoW! lol hmm... maybe ask them closer to the date? I've already gotten my tickets so I'm going regardless haha I liked KILLANETH so if I miss FoLLoW at least it won't be a total bust ><;

omg srsly. My heart always stops when I see 大切お知らせ T_T

BUT getting off topic. haha yeah glamhaze is around for a long time!!

2 minutes ago, Yutaproid1 said:

I dont really have much to say , but i really love them :D Lets hope they are still active when i get back to japan.

hopefully!! when/how long will you be in Japan??

4 hours ago, echo said:

I guess I should get my hands on their music too haha... but I don't wanna end up trying to keep up with 184357191038336 bands..

@echothis is what I said and now I follow way too many bands they are constantly making me broker and broker each day lol.... I find that's inevitable, I mean if everyone throws you a towel you won't even work anymore just live live live....lmfao

2 hours ago, hiroki said:

i'll probably be paying a friend to go for me~

@hirokiis there a special something you trying to get at their live? like a live-limited or something why you paying someone to go see them?

1 hour ago, Yukimoto said:

@echothis is what I said and now I follow way too many bands they are constantly making me broker and broker each day lol.... I find that's inevitable, I mean if everyone throws you a towel you won't even work anymore just live live live....lmfao

@hirokiis there a special something you trying to get at their live? like a live-limited or something why you paying someone to go see them?

nuuuuu I guess I should just... say goodbye to my paychecks before I even look at them LOL.

(I'm pretty sure hiroki just wants to spread the love and paying for a ticket = more people supporting even if you can't go? I mean,  if I knew someone in Tokyo, I would be tempted to pay for them to go to Tra's oneman cos I'm pretty worried about it being empty for them to lolol)

@Yukimotoyup basically what echo said. oneman lives are especially important for indies bands because they are usually thought of as a barometer of the band's popularity. so even if i can't go, i usually buy the ticket nonetheless, which counts as 1 "mobilized fan" for them. ofc i don't do this for all bands i follow, that would be crazy haha. there are also cases where these people i pay to see the band  become their fans after the live, which is a nice bonus lol.

@Mihi why haven't you listened to their first 2 singles???

Edited by hiroki

Just now, hiroki said:

@Mihi why haven't you listened to their first 2 singles???

I never clicked to see their discography until JUST NOW so I had no idea what they released but Im on their youtube channel now so!!!!!!!1!!!1

4 hours ago, hiroki said:

HELLO! i didn't know you like them too :DDD

when will you be back in japan?

yesss :DD recently bought all their singles.

hopefully in spring next year, planning to do it for a while now : x 

I like them a lot!

I loved hanamuke no uta and chippoke na pride! <3 Felt a little eh with mousou spice but I'm really looking forward to their new single as well!

6 minutes ago, gekiai said:

I like them a lot!

I loved hanamuke no uta and chippoke na pride! <3 Felt a little eh with mousou spice but I'm really looking forward to their new single as well!

i agree that "mousou spice" is a little iffy for me too. i guess i'm just more fussy with jazzy songs in general, and like, it's kinda hard to make a jazzy song in the vk style that's distinctive and memorable (so far only anfiel does it for me, but that's just me haha).

have you heard the B-side of mousou spice though? that's actually my favorite glamhaze song *_*

They are kinda hit or miss for me, I really like ハナムケノウタ, それでもボクらは今を生きる and ちっぽけなプライド, but couldn't relate to any other song... Satoru's voice has a really emotional tone, it's like he gives a drama flavor to their songs just because he can, I really like that

7 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

They are kinda hit or miss for me, I really like ハナムケノウタ, それでもボクらは今を生きる and ちっぽけなプライド, but couldn't relate to any other song... Satoru's voice has a really emotional tone, it's like he gives a drama flavor to their songs just because he can, I really like that

Honestly this is what's needed in my life... to actually know that the person singing the song cares about the song and wants you to care tooo.

@hirokithat makes alot of sense actually and I'm sure you don't do it for everyone haha... I do hope you get more and more people to like our bands too... I say "ours" because we seem to be on point with the same bands even though I can go a little darker also haha

lol i doubt i'm persuasive enough to change minds when it comes to music taste, but it will def be nice if more people can get to know them and maybe like them? haha.

one main purpose of these artist threads is for me (and other fans of the band) to share random/ridiculous/fun info or pics without spamming the official news threads ceaselessly. i always feel like this is such an impt part of the vk experience that's often disregarded as delusional "fangirling" among foreign fans, which is quite unfortunate. but that's a whole different topic altogether lol.

MORE LOVE FOR GLAMHAZE PLS :3

and yes i totally agree with what @chemicalpicturessaid about satoru's emotional tone. he puts everything into his singing without being overdramatic (hello kamijo), and listening to satoru feels like sitting down and being told a story. he's also capable of so many styles but i love his heartbreaking ballads the most. contrary to what most ppl think, i find ballads among the most demanding to pull off (well) because if you're simply not good enough, there's not nearly enough background instrumentals or effects to cover your ass

this song still kills me:

Edited by hiroki

UGH I love ballads.... I'll try this one out as soon as I get done studying haha.... I like people that try to create an atmosphere.... I actually really like the depth in kamijo's voice for versailles I mean it fits so well but I do think that vibrato is not the best but, hey you work with what you got or actually get the training.

I do think that talking to people and telling them what you think can help give a new fan alot to go on with what to look for and what you found attracted you to them... SO keep doing your thang Hiroki ^_^