Official Ameblo

tumblr_ok1drjDeiy1tb6sz7o4_400.jpg
悠介 -Yusuke-

Part:Drums

BirthDay:10/21

Bloodtype:A

Official Twitter

Official Ameblo

So I saw this band for the first time about a year ago and to be honest, I wasn’t very impressed. I saw them again this past week and I was so surprised! They seemed like a totally different band! Or they had a completely different energy! or something! Being right in front of Miyuu definitely helped ^_~ and the fact that he threw his towel at me during the last song of his set didn’t hurt either *not biased* lolol

Any other fans out there?? ルン♪ヾ(´∀・`*)ノヾ(*´・∀`)ノルン♪

Edited by echo

LOL I love how thats what you mentioned in your introduction to the band haha... I'm telling you, you're going to buy everything that they have all because of that towel. MIyuu knew exactly what he was doing as he surveryed for someone he hadn't seen in a while haha

Edited by Yukimoto

6 hours ago, hiroki said:

I'm surprised the font size for Miyuu isn't 10x bigger than the rest of their members LOL

count me as a fan :D

bahahaha I really should have!! I put him first though?? <33 trying to not show my bias too much? ^^;;

4 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

LOL I love how thats what you mentioned in your introduction to the band haha... I'm telling you, you're going to buy everything that they have all because of that towel. MIyuu knew exactly what he was doing as he surveryed for someone he hadn't seen in a while haha

lol I couldn't NOT say anything! Yeah... I'm a sucker *sigh* They would've had me without the towel, but the towel just sealed the deal I guess.. and has made me obligate for live ><;;;; 

4 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

First single and the first mini SLAYS! I couldn't really find myself interested on the other singles, tho... still waiting on MUZZLE to leak, but it's looking good in the previews! they definitely need more exposure around here

Yay!! Have you listened to their single from earlier this year?? I can't stop listening to ソノ嘘ホント!! I can upload Muzzle later! :D

i also think  ソノ嘘ホント and Muzzle are their best releases so far! i loved all the tracks off ソノ嘘ホント - only complaint i have being wtf is with that cover art???

their early releases weren't bad by any means though!

i hope i can catch them live one day >_>

1 hour ago, hiroki said:

i also think  ソノ嘘ホント and Muzzle are their best releases so far! i loved all the tracks off ソノ嘘ホント - only complaint i have being wtf is with that cover art???

their early releases weren't bad by any means though!

i hope i can catch them live one day >_>

Yeah definitely not bad, just not memorable ><

Right??? ソノ嘘ホント (all the tracks on the single and the song itself) is so good!! Aaaand not that it affected how I felt about it, but it's also the song that I got the towel... extra bias points?? Lolol

LOL what's up with ALL vk cover art??? lololol

you definitely HAVE to see them live!! Their energy and overall stage presence is so good! Sucked me right in!

Watch Dangan Channel if you haven't yet!!

First episode they're going on a picnic and gonna play games and whatnot, but then they notice that Chika throws like a wuss so it turned into a "correct Chika's throwing form" kind of thing lol

Spoiler

Second episode is them making comments about each song on Muzzle

Spoiler

Third episode is a a soba eating contest lol I don't get how they can eat so much O_O I get full just watching them...

Spoiler

debating if I want to try and sub these... I've never subbed before, but I imagine it would take a lot more work than I'm expecting ><;;

wait why is this thread so quiet?

time to revive it with some yusuke picspam???  <3333333333333

just gonna post almost every single pic of his most recent look because i fucking love it LOL

GET READY...

Ct2VajMUMAAHhbZ.jpg

CtxHyvwVYAAOqQK.jpg

Cse7UgEVYAAe2KU.jpg

Cr1jBxxVMAA1hBA.jpg

Cq9IndnVMAAqtX7.jpg

Cp_HWhYVIAAX5dg.jpg

CpkVqIwUsAAHhXV.jpg

CpQSwwnUIAIhCKM.jpg

CpLou6AVMAAO-Bw.jpg

Cow_rNHUAAAGt8m.jpg

ConooOQUsAA6pTX.jpg

Coh1I87VIAAHBSY.jpg

CoIoo31UEAAN8EV.jpg

CoC_UCHUsAA9AcM.jpg

CnzcSZ9UEAE6AIq.jpg

CnkaQ7VUsAAxFSv.jpg

CnfLKX2VIAA19Gi.jpg

UGHHH THIS ONE:

Cm6yWJJVYAAPU_O.jpg

Cm2HpPdUsAIceMG.jpg

Cmm_P5PUsAAbkSK.jpg

ClKK51wUgAEepuK.jpg

CkwSQsuUgAAlYIS.jpg

CkqyEFhUUAElabf.jpg

CkRssdDUoAElW3x.jpg

Cjn9sUqUgAkcJ3Q.jpg

CjjD99TUYAAcZ-W.jpg

Ci6Ip4uVAAEGaEn.jpg

Ch2vdZhVIAAiAfi.jpg

Cgz0zM8UYAAn77j.jpg

Ceeyl_bXIAAattN.jpg

Cbu-N47UAAAF_iu.jpg

Cbu-N5KUEAA6HDl.jpg

CbqQCQJVAAEzMzZ.jpg

CbqQCQKUkAEoOGT.jpg

CaTFpdoUcAIlx0Y.jpg

is everyone dead yet??

^ YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! <3333333333333333333

DYINGGGG

ALL

OVER

AGAIN

UGGGHHHHH <33333333333333

I remember I saw them live in July, can't remember the music at all but Chika had me mesmerised, his energy was so strong.

Overall I liked them, they were definitely good?...[curses Chika for monopolising my attention for himself]

5 minutes ago, Platy said:

I remember I saw them live in July, can't remember the music at all but Chika had me mesmerised, his energy was so strong.

Overall I liked them, they were definitely good?...[curses Chika for monopolising my attention for himself]

LOL the dangan men just have that effect I think.. Like when I first saw them all I could remember was Miyuu lolol but their music is definitely good!! ^^

(never curse a bandman for monopolizing your attention... other than making music that's literally their job <333 hahaha.. feel free to post a Chika picspam post! Lol) 

Dangan performed today at ~びじゅある祭2016~ in Osaka as the opening act! This was also their very first outdoor live :D

Setlist

1.言イ訳モラトリアム

2.Envy

3.I'll Sing

4.ソノ嘘ホント

Obviously this post is simply a pretext to spam more pics of yusuke <3

CuPW3jRVIAATLC0.jpg

CuPW3jUVMAAOUGz.jpg

CuU39mrVMAAWcOz.jpg

CuU39mvVUAAq5hn.jpg

Edited by hiroki

Dangan will have a twitcast this Wednesday (10/19) from 19:30 (JST)!

They'll talk about their Halloween live and their activities as the opening act for the Blu-Billion tour etc.

As you might know, the Dangan guys have been playing all over Japan as the opening act for Blu-BiLLioN 6th anniversary oneman tour 「Gift」. Since the start of October they have visited a total of 16 livehouses in different prefectures, and today's tour semifinal at Hamamatsu FORCE was their last as they won't be performing at BB's tour final in Kawasaki on Xmas day.

Here are some photos from tonight!

CyRTiNLVEAAFHSl.jpg

CyRQjPBUAAAOBD4.jpg

CyRs_njUcAEM_BG.jpg

CyRe1WLVEAEGVgM.jpg

Bonus pic of Mike because i love him (LOL)

CyRTLrQUsAAAN2Q.jpg

Group shot of Dangan with the BB guys! <333333333333

CyRjiBGUAAAgHeS.jpg

They have constantly been tweeting about what an incredible experience it has been playing on BB's tour :D Miyuu was so excited when Mike invited him on stage to sing H&H together at the Kyoto live and it's so nice to see them hitting it off ^^

I'm especially happy for Dangan because a lot of bands their size wouldn't have the resources to tour outside of the major cities (Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka), but on this tour they managed to perform at sooo many of the smaller cities that even more established vk bands tend to skip over like Kofu and Hamamatsu.  Naturally that translates to more fans, especially around the Kanto suburban areas that will make all the difference sometimes when a band is trying to fill a big Tokyo livehouse - which they will be trying to on 2/18 at O-West! ( wonder if Resistar is taking this chance to assess if they should sign Dangan haha..)

Edited by hiroki

3 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

^oh wow I thought they were already signed to Resistar, or are they on a sub-label?

they're under Riostar - label mates with Jack Caper and LEZARD. both Riostar and Resistar and under FWD Inc. but they are disparate labels.

Tonight Dangan played with Lezard and Jack Caper in the Riostar Records tour final ive at Takadanobaba AREA!

C2ioVsFVQAEXSb6.jpg

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!

Each band had their own set, but in between they mixed members with each other to form session bands. Each session band played two songs. 

The session bands were:

●ナスのナスがまま
[Vo. Hiro (Jack Caper)・Gt. Leo(弾丸 NO LIMIT)・Ba. TACC (LEZARD)・Dr. Suguru (Jack Caper)]

●ヴィジュモン
[Vo. Miyuu (弾丸 NO LIMIT)・Gt. Riku(Jack Caper)・Ba. Chika (弾丸 NO LIMIT)・Dr. natsume (LEZARD)]

●はむひなUすけ
[Vo. Kousuke (LEZARD)・Gt. Hinata (Jack Caper) Ba. U (Jack Caper)・Dr. Yusuke (弾丸 NO LIMIT)]

Leo's session band was up first. Before they even started though like, the curtains opened, and Leo accidentally knocked down his mic stand hahaha They started with Dangan's Sono uso honto!! It was weird hearing a different vocalist sing it, but it was still fun! They also played the Lezard song where you flip people off (it was actually really fun lol) Leo looked really ridiculous cos he was borrowing Jack Caper costumes I think. He was definitely wearing the vocalist's weird feather vest thing haha but his guitar playing is so good so I kind of didn't care <333 During the MC, Hiro briefly introduced all of the bandmen and when he said "Leo on guitar" Leo played a really cool riff, but Hiro was like wtf did you do that to show us your skill or to cover up in case no one called your name?? So he made Leo no play anything and introduced him again and everyone yelled Leo's name so Hiro was like wtf you have so many fans you don't have to cover it up!!! And then Suguru was like "wait what about me! They didn't call my name that loud!" And Hiro was like "okay we'll try again for you. ON DRUMS, SUGURU!" and no one cheered. hahaha <333 Hiro also asked everyone what they ate for lunch. They all joked around like "I ate a really high class/expensive meal!" or describe the meal in a really fancy way, but then it was like at somewhere dumb like Matsuya or from 7-11 or something haha. Oh and Leo said that he hates eggplant (eggplant is in the session band's name) lol It's like, the food he hates most in the world apparently 

Jack Caper played next. So Hiro and Suguru came back out. THEIR FURI. WTF. I cannot. I was so lost and like couldn't hear the beats very well? Like usually I pick up furi really easily, but it was confusing af haha. Musically it kinda just sounded like noise to me, but I think I might've just been distracted trying to do their furi. haha. They have one song that has something to do with India or something and we had to jump around in an almost bollywood way? Like it felt kinda racist haha but w/e I really liked their energy though! I wouldn't mind seeing them again ^^

Next was Miyuu and Chika's session band! They were super w/e about everything like no plans haha At one point Natsume even said something along the lines that Miyuu didn't plan anything out haha They walked out on stage with their arms around each other's shoulders to some kid music or something? It was really weird sounding, but definitely went with their theme of having "chill w/e fun" I guess. haha. They played a song called Butterfly? or something. I think it's a well-known song in Japan, but I'm not sure. And then they played a pokemon song haha like just everything about that session was ridiculous haha. Miyuu kept stating how lax their whole group was. It was nice to see them all getting along! Like I think all three bands really bonded throughout this tour <333 Miyuu was saying how naturally he started with the other two members of their session (^^) During their songs he was like "you wanna sing?" to Riku, but Riku backed away so Miyuu went and bothered Chika and made him sing randomly haha. Chika was so embarrassed but I guess he can't say no to Miyuu so he sang haha <333

Lezard played next. I haven't seen them in forever and it was a bit strange without a vocalist, but Kousuke and TACC did a good job! They kind of traded off a lot and even Natsume sang a few lines in one of the songs. I don't really know Lezard music so I can't really say much, but it was really fun! Other than the crazy Kousuke-fan that was next to me and my friend. We ended up moving to the row behind us cos she was going so crazy haha

Lezard also said they're currently searching for a new vocalist. I hope they can find someone who suits them!!

Yusuke's session was  the last session band to play and omg. Yusuke in casual clothes. so. fucking. hot. I literally cannot. I pretty much died when he walked out on stage and so did his fans. hahah one girl was near tears, frantically calling his name. Like I'm pretty sure EVERYONE noticed her hahaha <3 Yusuke seemed to enjoy the attention though. I think they played two Johnnys songs? During the MC Kousuke was asking all the members which Johnny guy they'd want to be. Yusuke chose Kimutaku lol, but U and Hinata didn't know any Johnnys guys so they asked Kousuke to choose for them. Idk shit about Johnny's either so I don't remember who he chose, but apparently he chose good ones? lol. I think Kousuke said he'd want to be Aiba? They were being all dumb too pretending they were a Johnny's group at Tokyo Dome or some huge venue  like "Is everyone enjoying themselves? How about you up on the 2nd floor? and the 3rd floor? and the 4th floor?" Like they were so convincing though I actually looked behind me like an idiot thinking there was a 2nd floor even though I knew there wasn't haha The second song they played was some song that apparently everyone knew but me. There was a lot of "SHE HA HA" or something  in the chorus? idk it was pretty fun though. More like I had fun watching Yusuke cos I finally had a good view of him for once haha. He looks like he's having so much fun playing drums!!! Oh and like Kousuke was blowing kisses at everyone the whole time and all the girls just about wet their pants. haha When they finished and Yusuke came out from behind the drums he was blowing kisses too and everyone was dying haha. They seriously loved the attention <333

AND THEN FINALLY DANGAN!!! <33333333333

C2iuMQJUoAAVAF1.jpg

C2iuMQJVEAEAqFN.jpg

okay so like. I literally cannot. I'm basically super in love with Leo, Yusuke, and Miyuu after tonight (sorry Chika). I mean I was already in love with Miyuu, but wtf. Like. Leo is so hot wtf? How did I not notice him before?? And like, I didn't realize there were so many metal riffs in Dangan songs wtf. If you've never seen Dangan live you definitely should. They sound good recorded, but they are SO MUCH BETTER LIVE (okay I know I say that about all the bands I like, BUT IT'S SO TRUE) <3 And like, Leo actually seems pretty shy, but when he's playing guitar he's definitely not. He's totally in the zone. <333333333 And Miyuu is such a good front man!!! He's really good at looking around at the whole audience, but still singling you out once in a while so you feel special <3 He definitely pointed at me and sang a line to me <3333333

I love love love ii wake moratorium and Envy! Okay, who are we kidding. I love all of their songs. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time. And like the band all looked like they were enjoying themselves too <3 AND LEO AND MIYUU GIVE SO MUCH EYE CONTACT WTF <3 I was shamelessly throwing hearts to both of them (and occasionally Yusuke, but he was hard to see through the stage smoke) and saku-ing them the whole time <33333 I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS BAND! I hope they get more fans!!!! Oh! and Miyuu said that he SUPER likes singing Graffiti. I think it's the lyrics <3 And he was like "if anyone else sings it but me, it's not the same" or like "it won't be a song" or something like that. Like I think he just loves that song a lot haha  <3

For the encore, Leo started talking and Miyuu was like "oh! you spoke! That surprised me!!" cos apparently the encore cheer was kind of weak so they considered just not doing the encore. I guess Leo asked the staff guy if they should just not, but the staff guy told Leo to come out and tell us instead. And Miyuu was like "tell them then?" so Leo just super matter of factly stated "the encore cheer was weak and we considered calling it quits" and Miyuu was like oh that's all? haha Leo made it sound like he had a lot to say, but that was really all it was haha

For the encore they brought out all the bands. Because our encore cheer was so weak, Miyuu made us yell really loud for them to come out, though. Miyuu said "Rio" and we all had to yell "STAR" and then the rest of the bandmen came back out on stage. Hiro was missing though so they were like "where is he???" and he came from the back through the crowd and climbed up on stage haha but his face was all covered in makeup? marker? idk he looked really gross and all the bangya were like wtf??? lolol At some point he must've rubbed himself on Leo cos Leo had some of the blue/grey/green color on his cheek haha

TACC and Kousuke are so dumb! They did like a dumb comedy routine that I can't really translate, but basically they were just being idiots and doing some dumb kind of dance thing haha. <333

First encore song was Sono uso hontou! YAYYYY <3333 LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG <3 It's even more fun when you have all the bandmen on stage doing the furi with you haha <333 second song was a Jack Caper song. It was their first time playing it live apparently. It was pretty fun! the switching between furi was a bit strange, but definitely easier than the songs they played during their set? Okay and I can't remember if it was the same song or for the Lezard song, but in one of the songs they had each bandman yell something they wanted the bangya to do. Like how they normally yell "ATAMA" right before a headbanging part? But instead they yelled some random shit haha Miyuu said to do (and also demonstrated) the dumb dance thing that TACC kept doing earlier haha Leo was like "no no no no" when they tried to get him to say something, but finally he said windmill headbang. <3 Chika was even worse. HE'S SO AWKWARD. He was like... "do something that feels like Chika?" and then he kinda stood their awkwardly then finally did a salute thing so we all kinda awkwardly saluted? haha all the bandmen were laughing at him haha Natsume's was ridiculous. I have no idea what he said, but he basically stood on the vocalist box and just like danced super sexily for his turn hahaha <3333 super hip action. I think all his gya died. lol and at some point someone called for a gyakudai and we did like 10+ gyakudai's I think. And like all the bandmen were pulling us and grabbing us/holding our hands/arms <333 One of the vocalists was like "If there's someone you wanna touch go touch him!!!" LOL

can I just say

LEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEO <3333333333

like honestly I made so much eye contact with Leo this whole live? <3 Did I already saw how much I love him??? lol and like during gyakudai, one of the times I was kinda further back, but he grabbed my wrist? and then hand? and then squeezed it??? <3333333333333333 And he grabbed my arm/hand a few other times? AND SO DID YUSUKE? and I cannot???? <333333333 Okay idk where the fuck Miyuu was during this. I think he stayed on shimote but LEOOOOO <333333 YUSUKEEEEEE <333333333 At one point Yusuke even squatted down with his arms out wide as if to say "I know you want me. Come and get me" and all the girls rushed at him and he looked so happy hahaha

Oh and during the gyakudai Hiro kept handing out random stuff from the stage. Like I think he gave a girl a roll of duct tape? haha and he was taking apart one of those folding fans and sticking them in Leo's hair and during gyakudai he was handing out the wooden stick parts of the fan and then eventually even the cloth bit. He's so weird wtf haha <3

At the very end they wanted us to do some kind of pose. They had us choose between three different poses that I'm not really sure how to describe haha but Miyuu demonstrated all three and have us choose by clapping. like 6 ppl clapped for the first one and the 2nd and 3rd one had  more claps but like not enthusiastic and the bandmen were like omg it's like you hate all of them hahaha so they asked one of the staff and he chose the 3rd one, which was us just saku-ing haha So the bandmen all yelled "RIO" and we yelled "STAR" and saku'd haha. And then we took a few photos <333

SOOOOO, in conclusion. You should all go see Dangan live <3333333333333 Just go support all the Riostar bands <3 They're all so fun! 

and here's some picspam from tonight!

Spoiler

C2iuMQHUkAAKs94.jpg

C2ioXvFVIAEXxcW.jpg

C2ioVsGUUAAVpui.jpg

C2ioYm1UoAAZqUk.jpg

C2inKi8UAAA_RUJ.jpg

C2ikHxlUcAA91sg.jpg

C2ikHxeUAAIYY7G.jpg

Bassists:

C2iduktVEAA1sRY.jpg

Drummers:

C2ibVrcUUAAi8fB.jpg

okay sorry/not sorry that was wayyyy longer than I was intending haha

Edited by echo

idk why no one has commissioned @echo to write live reports so that we can get more stuff like

LEOOOOO <333333 YUSUKEEEEEE <333333333 At one point Yusuke even squatted down with his arms out wide as if to say "I know you want me. Come and get me" and all the girls rushed at him and he looked so happy hahaha

LOLOL

ok seriously though THAT WAS SO FUN TO READ <3333333333333333333333333

Dangan had their one-man live tonight at Tsutaya O-West!

C48rD02UMAAcIfZ.jpg

Apparently this was the first time they've ever taken a picture at their one-man

C48rD04UYAAtKe_.jpg

Flowers:

C48tc_rVMAA5iRy.jpg

Tonight's set list:

C48rD04UMAAGpmE.jpg

Prepare yourselves for my spazzy write up later. I'm too tired to finish writing it tonight, but here's the short version: THE LIVE WAS FUCKING AMAZING AND I LOVE THIS BAND SO MUCH AFTER EXPERIENCING IT <3333333333 

omg so apparently I forgot to post this. LOLOL 

so here's my spazz report for dangan's  one-man at O-West!

I still can't believe they're disbanding T__________________T I saw them again tonight and well, before I get into that, read about their one-man! <3 

(I had this written for a long-ass time and just forgot to post it and I'm not about to go through and change the tenses from "tonight" to "that night" and w/e so just deal with it <3)

I really fell in love with this entire band after tonight. Their songs are all incredibly fun live and their furi isn't complicated at all so you don't really have to stress about it haha <3

Like, before I liked their music and the band, but after the one-man, I definitely fell in love with them. All of them. As people and as a band, like. I just love them so much <3

From the very first song they had really great energy! I fucking love those first three songs SO MUCH so it was super easy for me to get into it too. LEO'S GUITAR PLAYING IS SO SEXY I CANNOT <3 His fucking solos and riffs are so damn good <333

Before Isutori GAME started, a big screen came down in the back. They played this blue spiraling ish video thing when the song started. Kinda something like this effect?

tumblr_op8i54FvEA1tb6sz7o1_250.jpg

And they played diff clips for the next few songs after that. I didn't really notice the clips too much tbh cos I was focusing on the guys, but during Tick-Tack they definitely had like clocks/clock gears going on in the bg so I'm pretty sure that song is supposed to be Tick-Tock, but w/e haha <3

Tick-Tack into Envy worked really well I think! Also, I really really really really really really like Envy. Like I think it might be one of my favorite songs haha <3 I think it just has a beat that I super love and it's catchy af.

I love how that in Dangan songs you don't lose the rest of the instruments during guitar solos. Like I feel in a lot of bands for the guitar solo it's all you can hear, which makes sense, but I kind of like that it's not always super overpowering in Dangan songs if that makes sense. Idk. Haha

Okay Bullet. I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG. Like from the first few seconds of the intro, to the guitar solo, to the whole fucking thing. It's great. <3333333 And live is even better <333333 Their energy tonight was seriously amazing! I was literally in the back of that live house, maybe second to last row? Third to last row? Or something, but it felt like I was right up front <3

And Damni it!! Is so damn fun!!! Okay, I know I'm getting repetitive

I really like Beginning. I didn't know the song before the live cos I wasn't able to buy the regular CD of BULLET cos they were sold out everywhere haha but it's a really nice song! I really like all the songs on the BULLET single <333

The last resort has so much moshing! <333 It was really fun except for that the girls next to me had all their shit on the floor and weren't moshing and I didn't realize they weren't gonna move until I was like being shoved into them and had nowhere to go haha Dangan's energy during this song is AMAZINGGG like literally Miyuu running back and forth sometimes between kamite and shimote to direct us haha

They ended the set with sono uso hontou. SO. PERFECT. I fucking love this song. And not just cos this is the song that Miyuu threw his towel at me way back when haha It's definitely one of my favorite songs from them!! <33333 And it's just so much fun live!!! I wish everyone could experience it!! And Miyuu's face when he sings it! I fucking love him! Haha <333333333

Okay random MC moments that I remember:

Before they started playing the encore Leo said he wanted to say a few words. I don't know if I understood correctly, but I think he was saying that he had hung his costume up outside to dry or w/e and the wind blew it down and he couldn't find the inner shirt that he wears under the jacket thing. He even walked around looking for it but couldn't find it so he wore a different shirt thing (I think??), but it wasn't working out so well. Like he was going to hard during the live and like his chest was revealed a lot or something? And like turned black from the other shirt he was wearing So he just wanted to apologize for that LOL well he wanted to apologize for some kind of wardrobe mishap I think. And for the encore they had changed into the new shirts they're selling (that sold out before I could get one T_T) and he said that his body was all black now for some reason. Because of the shirt he was wearing instead of the one he lost? Or something? I couldn't really understand that part lol but Miyuu was laughing at him haha I think he wanted to tell us that his chest was black from the shirt, not cos he has a super hairy chest loolol

After that Miyuu had them each say a few words. Yusuke started. He was saying how 2/18 was an important day for Dangan, but also a very important for his dog, Sakura. LOL. He said his parents sent him a line message like "good luck at your live! Btw it's Sakura's bday!" and sent him a picture of the dog <3333 So he was like "please keep her in your thoughts! It's a very important day for her!!" and Miyuu's face was kinda like "wtf??? Why are you talking about your dog??" hahaha apparently they've all met her too (except for Chika cos he has an animal fur allergy, but he's seen pics and thinks Sakura is cute lol) I think she turned 12? It was a pretty old age for a dog haha Yusuke looked so happy talking about her! lolol

Chika was saying how he's been super messed up the past three days cos he was so nervous haha and he started talking about his mom. Apparently he calls her Kazumi lolol He's so cute! And like she asked him something like "Oh, you're playing at Tsutaya?" (Tsutaya is the name of a dvd/cd rental shop) and Chika was telling us like technically she wasn't wrong?? Since the live was at tsutaya o-west, but like explaining the difference to her was too troublesome so he was just like "yeah" LOLOL And Yusuke was like "wait so she thinks we're playing at DVD rental shop??" And he was like "yeah probably" hahaha and then he said his mom was like "which tsutaya" and he was like "shibuya" LOLOL and Yusuke or Miyuu (I forget who) was like wait, so if she had wanted to come see us tonight, she'd just be wandering around that Tsutaya? (referring to the huge Tsutaya across from Shibuya station) lolol and Chika was just like… yeah probably? LOL And he ended this story by saying that he had been practicing for three days to relay this story to us LOL he's adorable!!! <3333333

Next up was Leo. Apparently he gets super nervous too. Miyuu was laughing at him cos apparently his legs were shaking when he did the MC for their first one-man and Yusuke added that Leo had said that he's the most nervous for MCs haha <333 Leo was super awkward like… he would start to say something have a long pause and be like "uh yeah" and then keep going haha. He was mostly just saying how he really, really wants to make cool songs so it was like "I want to make cool songs…………………………yup………I wanna make cool songs……………………….yeah…………." haha oh but he did say like his favorite moment is when a song comes together. Like he composes it, Miyuu adds the lyrics and they add Yusuke's drums and Chika's bass and that moment that it all comes together is the best <333

Miyuu choked up, talked about how he wanted to quit at some point but the members convinced him otherwise and he's really glad they were there for him. Him and Leo mentioned countless times how they want to make it with these four members <3333 They're so determined! Miyuu was so happy and appreciative for the fans too

Miyuu was so touched at the end after they played the encore songs. he was crying and tried to hand the mic off to Yusuke, but Yusuke just kinda put his hands in the air like "don't had that to me, YOU talk!" so he kinda moped over to Leo who just kinda patted him on the shoulder/back like "you can do it!" haha Finally he was like "this is such a wonderful scene" referring to the fans and said it was so good that he wanted to take a picture. He said that they had never taken a picture at a one-man before, but that it was such a great view that not taking a picture would be a waste. He asked if it was okay to take a picture in such a sweet way too like, he was half crying and like "is it okay to take a picture? Just one? Please??" kind of feeling. <3333333333333333333333333 I love Miyuu so much!

Anyway, I really love this band and I'm pretty fucking devastated that they are disbanding T_T I'm glad I didn't get into them too late and I hope they come back soon T___T I hope people continue to love them!!!!