Shaolan974

ex-Lycaon members new band "Initial'L" has formed and first maxi-single release

^ I fucking love Yuuki for this shit right here. lol

Pre-ordered type B <3 can't wait for it to be in my bedroom

5 hours ago, Tokage said:

''hey guys check out these cool new english words we learned'': the trailer

nevercrywerewolf.jpg?w=545

Lycaon, the only werewolves with multiple transformation. cant wait for this next one.

@blackdoll so are they independent or signed with a new label? i figured the way they severed ties with shimizuya means there's no going back there, but any other industrious indie label would want to snatch this band up asap. but then on the other hand I don't know how the boys feel about labels and they may have taken the time off to raise funds to diy. you got any more deets?

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

@blackdoll so are they independent or signed with a new label? i figured the way they severed ties with shimizuya means there's no going back there, but any other industrious indie label would want to snatch this band up asap. but then on the other hand I don't know how the boys feel about labels and they may have taken the time off to raise funds to diy. you got any more deets?

all i know is rocklife  records "nobody can press my soul"

God, that was bad.

So bad.

The words were bad.

They still want to do the faux-step BS.

I'm still going to check this single out though.

But my expectations are LOW.

Yeah, it's just scenes of Lycaon's last live DVD with some music by Skrillex.

I bet this band will be boring given most of the stuff they did after they changed their original line-up.

I mean, that song EVE did with Yuuki and put on nico nico alone is better than pretty much everything Lycaon released since 2010...

7 hours ago, jon_jonz said:

Yeah, it's just scenes of Lycaon's last live DVD with some music by Skrillex.

camera obscura came packed with (pretty mediocre) electronic SEs, it's literally more of the same in the trailer.

edited, opps i guess i should have looked at the review rather than assuming. ,made me look like i liked lynch

btw the vid was for the live, so im not suprissing there was only a SE and old bomb live footage

Edited by blackdoll

@blackdollHere you go!<3

~Zero~

【Composition】 Really Profound.

It would be an exaggeration to say that I didn't do nothing but "that" in a year.

My theory starting over from the beginning (1).

(0) was starting from this place... and I'm looking forward to it!

This was all thanks to my teacher.

"What" composition is, I shall change from it's foundation.

If I think about it now,  In the compositions prior, I didn't understand the meaning of worrying about them.

But now, I think I can theoretically resolve all worries.

And, according to my teacher, the more you learn, the more things become enjoyable.

I Still have a long way to go, seeing as my studies are insufficient, but I will try my best.<3 

Edited by Yukimoto

@YukimotoThanks so much, you make my days.

But yesssssss Zero songs are always in my top fav. Love his style. And glad he is growing that's what i want for my #1's.

@blackdollAwww thanks, It's actually really good practice for me haha!

Also reading/translating this made me realize how nice these are to read...

Reading about their emotions and what they want to put in their music and how much they want to grow is always a good thing to hear for a fan.

I hope they have a longer life this time around.

@YukimotoYour welcome. Also glad I'm not taking advantage of you.  And it's so nice reading your smooth translations. The twitter ones and google ones mix it up and have me confused. 

4 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

@blackdollAwww thanks, It's actually really good practice for me haha!

Also reading/translating this made me realize how nice these are to read...

Reading about their emotions and what they want to put in their music and how much they want to grow is always a good thing to hear for a fan.

I hope they have a longer life this time around.

#TheRealestPost, hope you have good day.

@blackdollNope I don't mind at all ^_^, and yeah I bet! It's hard to put it together using google translate and so forth because of the different nuances and crazy slang one uses, but I'm glad I could help. Hope you have a wonderful day too.

1 minute ago, Yukimoto said:

@blackdollNope I don't mind at all ^_^, and yeah I bet! It's hard to put it together using google translate and so forth because of the different nuances and crazy slang one uses, but I'm glad I could help. Hope you have a wonderful day too.

:happy:

Why does every Lycaon related thread has to turn that way ?

You can't even see the infos in the thread between all the useless spam created here

Nobody's here to wipe it clean or... ?

Edited by Danao

how bout we stop letting trolls derail us from whats important. The music. CAN SOMEONE CALL THE MODS PLZ.

With that said....

I listened 2 Camera Obscura again last night after letting it collect dust in my HD....i like more songs than i did initially which is cool.

I expect something better if not something of the same vain from this rebirth. 

Give me a legit preview. Not this. 

Edited by Ro plz

4 hours ago, Danao said:

Why does every Lycaon related thread has to turn that way ?

You can't even see the infos in the thread between all the useless spam created here

Nobody's here to wipe it clean or... ?

Reports and PMs work faster.

If this topic gets much longer I will split discussion about the band away into a new topic in the Artist forum and leave this topic solely for new releases.