Shaolan974

ex-Lycaon members new band "Initial'L" has formed and first maxi-single release

just finished watching the whole niconico live and oh well - nothing special... just super mainstream Vk music...

and 4 songs which aren't even on their forthcoming CD:

THE END

IMMORTAL

Stop My Heart

Punishment

if i had to decide i guess i liked THE END the most but still no screaming and no heaviness through their entire set what so ever... a guitar solo in every song, in 90% off all songs they had 3!! refrains which i don't like... same song pattern for every single song... oh well i'm out... still first Lycaon era remains the best.

and thats where i end *just to keep it kinda short...*

11 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

just finished watching the whole niconico live and oh well - nothing special... just super mainstream Vk music...

and 4 songs which aren't even on their forthcoming CD:

THE END

IMMORTAL

Stop My Heart

Punishment

if i had to decide i guess i liked THE END the most but still no screaming and no heaviness through their entire set what so ever... a guitar solo in every song, in 90% off all songs they had 3!! refrains which i don't like... same song pattern for every single song... oh well i'm out... still first Lycaon era remains the best.

and thats where i end *just to keep it kinda short...*

haters gonna hate, fronting! smh

Anyway if you like Camera obscura, shadow single, and last dance your all good! No jazz though but a bit more english.

it's trash.

type B&C b-sides are a lot more interesting, it's basically lycaon sound all over again. 

moonlight down is awful though.

Edited by nekkichi

bring the hate, its a Lycaon thread

10 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

it's trash.

What is trash is, VK bands fronting like they are brutal when their harsh sucks, and are just trying coping the west!

7 minutes ago, kyoselflove said:

bitch get the fuck off here and talk to me lol

sorry mom

Edited by blackdoll

Well I enjoyed that live tbh, and ofc it sounds like Lycaon, what do you expect from a band composed entirely with ex Lycaon members ? it's not going to sound like DIR EN GREY <_<

I hope someone recorded the live and will be able to post it on Youtube and/or DL section (even though quality will be shitty)

Edited by Danao

1 minute ago, Danao said:

Well I enjoyed that live tbh, and ofc it sounds like Lycaon, what do you expect from a band composed entirely with ex Lycaon members ? it's not going to sound like DIR EN GREY <_<

exactly, though they got bodied with MM 😜

DONT KNOW WHAT Y'ALL THOUGHT WOULD CHANGE LMAOOOOOO

like seriously

- Literally ex-Lycaon

-Same Composers

-Same Yuuki

- Yuuki is the babe

- TYPE B AND C 

- Lycaon: Season 2 

- Initial L'ycaon

MY BABIES ARE BACK <3 <3 <3

10 minutes ago, 『YELLOW DIAMOND』 said:

their sound changed, moonlight (and entire type A) sounds weirdly bland;

the extra reverb, or whatever they are using on his vocals in the title track, sounds really out of place.

I don't like his current face/his make up (it legit feels like he had some work done and uses bleached eyebrows as a distraction.)

at least they are still giving us some bops, idk what they'll end up sounding like in a year from now.

Edited by nekkichi

3 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

I don't like his current face/his make up (it legit feels like he had some work done and uses bleached eyebrows as a distraction.)

I don't too much care for Yuuki's new look either, 

R.I.P ero-kei yuuki

hello standing in the moonlight of my bedroom window yuuki <3

(he still looks good though, compared to Satoshi and co)

34 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

their sound changed, moonlight (and entire type A) sounds weirdly bland;

the extra reverb, or whatever they are using on his vocals in the title track, sounds really out of place.

i guess you forgot Lycaon also changed through their flawless career as well as yuuki, but cough cough bake ne, liar, dogra magra, zanko salome, desire & candy candle cover

so what you dont like it, it is still Lycaon  the beast that refuses to be confined to a norms

music isnt enough? and i thought i was greedy. and it's his choice

Yup, sounds like Lycaon alright. It's a perfectly logical continuation of where they left off. 

As far as I'm concerned the train has left the station. I found this dull and my lack of enthusiasm about them isn't helping any. 

11 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

i guess you forgot Lycaon also changed through their flawless career as well as yuuki, but cough cough bake ne, liar, dogra magra, zanko salome, desire & candy candle cover

so what you dont like it, it is still Lycaon  the beast that refuses to be confined to a norms

music isnt enough? and i thought i was greedy. and it's his choice

I wasn't talking to you, and I wasn't really looking for any extra outside input to form my opinion.

keep stanning mama.

1 hour ago, nekkichi said:

I wasn't talking to you, and I wasn't really looking for any extra outside input to form my opinion.

keep stanning mama.

It's facts though Lycaon always change, and i was making sure ppl knew that and bringing out ur true opinion of it's trash and bland, basically like @Shaolan974 is saying, and there is no helping that.

i dont stan, i listen

Edited by blackdoll

8 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

It's facts though Lycaon always change, and i was making sure ppl knew that and bring out ur true opinion of it's trash and bland, basically like @Shaolan974 is saying, and their is no helping that.

they can help it by releasing better music.

I wouldn't have a problem if moonlight down was a b-side and type a bonus tracks never left the studio.

9 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

i dont stan, i listen

giphy.gif

Just now, nekkichi said:

they can help it by releasing better music.

I wouldn't have a problem if moonlight down was a b-side and type a bonus tracks never left the studio.

Nah they're all good, great actually. like i said no help for you, do u, with ur opinion.

but speaking of which i hope there are bonus tracks on the cd, its been a year and i want more. and they played tracks not on the single track list.

1 hour ago, 『YELLOW DIAMOND』 said:

like seriously

- Literally ex-Lycaon

-Same Composers

-Same Yuuki

- Yuuki is the babe

- TYPE B AND C 

- Lycaon: Season 2 

- Initial L'ycaon

MY BABIES ARE BACK <3 <3 <3

i mean the transition from Memento Mori -> Kuroyuri to Kage actually was an increase in quality just overall so it's not like it's totally impossible for shitcore to rise from the ashes