Shaolan974

ex-Lycaon members new band "Initial'L" has formed and first maxi-single release

On 18/09/2016 at 10:44 PM, ricchubunny said:

You guys are really weird. LOL 

What make you guys think that he wont come back in a band? For me it was really clear that they'd form a new bad soon... It takes some time ya know?

I have some VK bandman friends and they told me that after you disband/leave a band you have to wait at least 1 year to enter in a band again, probably that's what happened to them as well.

I'm pretty sure its a new band and i hope they have all Lycaon members on that <3 

Could you elaborate on that? Why a year? Contract issues, for fanbase reasons? Cuz it's pretty common for bandman that are active on the scene to annouce new projects 4, 6 months after disbandment

Did anyone else notice that they're calling themselves a “rock band”? Trying to shed their visual shackles?

Nothing says “I don't wanna be visual anymore” like a goatee.

57 minutes ago, chemicalpictures said:

Could you elaborate on that? Why a year? Contract issues, for fanbase reasons? Cuz it's pretty common for bandman that are active on the scene to annouce new projects 4, 6 months after disbandment

Yeah it depends on their label. 2~3 of my bandman acquaintance had been told by their manager that they just couldn return to stage after 1 year :/ 

32 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

** like 3 of 5 members wearing vivid pink eye shadow????

I consider @inartistic's take on this to be rather legit considering the fact that they look far more "conservative" to what they were back in Lycaon (especially Zero) so all we gotta do is to wait for those samples to flow in and decide whether there was truly something drastic going on (I am not assuming that they'd "leave" VK but there are vk acts who would prefer to be associated as something "outside" of usual VK league fares, e.g. KEEL or so on)

Also: "initial L"? What is this alter ego sorcery?

Edited by Alroy

5 minutes ago, plastic_rainbow said:

i wonder if they'll have a new sound and i wonder if i'll like it..

This pretty much sums up everyone in this thread.

I feel I didn't even have time to mourn. 

I hate these short lived hiatus because they seem more like a marketing technique more than anything else. "Yeah, let's disband/go on hiatus and come back less than a year later with an expensive release, the hype will make everyone buy anything" 

tbh on what inartistic is saying, i think they're trying to market themselves as quasi-visual, similar to more legit "rock bands" but still with a visual past of sorts. so basically major ex-visual bands in denial (acid black cherry, sid, vamps, alice9)

Edited by emmny

21 minutes ago, Carmelzors said:

I consider @inartistic's take on this to be rather legit considering the fact that they look far more "conservative" to what they were back in Lycaon (especially Zero)

tbh they look like yuuki was the only member to get a decent styling budget and everyone else just pulled off a mall goth look for a second (with another person wearing lycaon wardrobe leftovers)

also, filming no PV ( - if I get this right) for a 3-type single kinda hints at their lack of marketing allowance as well.

anyway, we'll see, we'll hear. ♡

2 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

Their new band Initial'L has formed.

Vo.悠希 / Yuuki

Gt.サトシ/ Satoshi

Gt. ZERO

Ba. 緋遊 / Hiyuu

Dr.一朗 / Ichirou

Their first live will be held at nicofarre Roppongi at 2016/11/06 (limited 250) (1st anniversary of Lycaon last live at AKASAKA BLITZ at 2015/11/06)

Their first maxi-single "MOON LIGHT DOWN" will be released at 2016/11/30 under Rock Life Records (3 types)

[TYPE A] 2160 yens

01. MOON LIGHT DOWN

02. Pathos

03. おくり火 (Okuribi)

+ A5-size 20-pages booklet

[TYPE B] 1620 yens

01. MOON LIGHT DOWN

02. 毒女 (Dokujo)

03. ラビリンス (Labyrinth)

[TYPE C] 1620 yens

01. MOON LIGHT DOWN

02. ノスタルジア (Nostalgia)

03. 接吻〜くちづけ〜 (Kuchizuke)

header.jpg

http://initial-l.jp/

THEY ARE BACK! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! THEY ARE READY ONCE AGAIN WITH THEIR AWESOMENESS AND I WILL BE HERE FOR SUPPORTING THEM FOR SURE!! <3

*Sorry for caps but I was almost fainting when I read up this news*

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

I hate these short lived hiatus because they seem more like a marketing technique more than anything else. "Yeah, let's disband/go on hiatus and come back less than a year later with an expensive release, the hype will make everyone buy anything" 

I think it was pretty obvious that they were disbanding just for leaving Shimizuya Records...

Edited by ricchubunny

Before I drop a freestyle let me reply to somethings. Not trying to insult anyones opinion, just my response

On 9/17/2016 at 11:52 AM, Zeus said:

@blackdoll you're slipping

6 Disbandments that Really Sucked hmmmmmmm not sure why i should have been here? But seriously ask @kyoselflovewhat ive been up to, nothing is father from the truth, I've been getting closer to them. Although i did have a alterior motive of not letting these fake fans have anything on me.

On 9/19/2016 at 9:04 AM, 『YELLOW DIAMOND』 said:

Inb4 Yuuki comes with a line up like fucking LACK-CO with unexpected bandomen like someone from OZ or something lmao

Nope gotta keep the Royal bloodline pure, it was bad enough they ever let in mio

On 9/19/2016 at 9:25 AM, Carmelzors said:

My bets for now are on Eve x Yuuki collab feat. some members if we are lucky enough. I don't wanna speculate but there's a reason why Eve might be more in touch with Yuuki rather than other Lycaon members tbqh

Not if you listen to Avelcain, all he had was 月蝕 that he did good on. The callab was Yuuki's mixtape.

9 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:
Spoiler

header.jpg

Yuuki looking like the King he is.

9 hours ago, ambergris said:

FUCK NO EVE.

BYE BYE Yuuki.

GIVE UP FOLLOW HIM.

bye, u wont be missed

9 hours ago, itsukoii said:

I'M IN PUBLIC AND I'M ACTUALLY CRYING OH MY GOD

I was fine till i read his bio on Twitter and saw he opened a Instagram

ᐍ Initial'L / Voice / Artist / ᐍ〖http://Instagram.com/kurochan_pi 〗 ᐍ OFFICIAL HP〖http://initial-l.jp/ 〗 ᐍ OFFICIAL Twitter〖@_Initial_L〗

nicki1.nocrop.w529.h316.gif Like he isnt kidding. I couldnt stop screaming for a bit.

9 hours ago, eiheartx said:

I must  admit, Yuuki looks fab. Wait and see.

so, they've planned to release their first single in november, and it's again the same lycaon-bullshit overpricey stuff. dammit.

Ughhhh right, Pokets dont need this abuse on top of the mental abuse of being a servant

9 hours ago, nekkichi said:

jfc STOP trying to make gross looking beards happen.

yuuki had better looks before but I don't hate it; bae on the far left is plain ugly though, please depart soon.

also, splitting a mini-album worth # of tracks into a 3 type single is pretty ambitious for a band with, like, one notable member

7 hours ago, nekkichi said:

tbh they look like yuuki was the only member to get a decent styling budget and everyone else just pulled off a mall goth look for a second (with another person wearing lycaon wardrobe leftovers)

also, filming no PV ( - if I get this right) for a 3-type single kinda hints at their lack of marketing allowance as well.

anyway, we'll see, we'll hear. ♡

1. look at his solo pic, he is still hot
  2. not really, only that one fro the cure mag with the fussy hat. He is expressing his superiority.
  3. like Nicki? alicia-nicki-beyonce.jpg
8 hours ago, Nyasagi said:

What's wrong with that beard? It looks normal... Now, a woman with a beard would be weird, but he's a man????

YES!

8 hours ago, Deathtopi4 said:

Well the name of the band is dumb but I'm glad to see Lycaon come back

noun

3.an initial letter, as of a word.

4.the first letter of a proper name.

5.a letter of extra size or an ornamental character used at the beginning of a chapter or other division of a book, manuscript, or the like.

What's the first letter of Lycaon? "L".

8 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Not surprising since they said they would be back at some point, hoping it'll be a little bit different than lycaon tho 

Right!

8 hours ago, inartistic said:

Did anyone else notice that they're calling themselves a “rock band”? Trying to shed their visual shackles?

Nothing says “I don't wanna be visual anymore” like a goatee.

They've been done that since red rum. You cant compare them to any VK  band.

7 hours ago, Komorebi said:

May i assume you are a noob or something to Lycaon.

1. Did you not see Yuuki die during Kohakuiro, so i dare you to question there integrity
  2. Lycaon would never shy away from training a slave even if it hurts them "Yuuki: Wait for us, because I will tame you all!"
  3. I went through rollercauters, and had more then enough time, but to each there own
  4. "Yuuki: We change our music style quite freely, to always fit our current feelings. I think it would be unforgivable to stick with just one genre, especially because of the message and values that we aim to transmit with out music." they need time to rest and think
  5. oh and Lets not forget about that asshole at shizuyma records
7 hours ago, Disposable said:

Good shit. Eve is a bum no need for him

Finally somebody gets it. Eve just doesn't have what it takes to be a wear wolf.  "Yuuki (vocal): My name is Yuuki. I am in charge of the songs and the whip!"

Okay. Now On to whats going on here. The signs where there for this return.

1. Yuuki is a major dick, stay playing with people
  2. Yuuki felt like crying after surgery in 2012 because he could sing
  3. the sudden change of last singles, from gypsy (which was fine because Gypsy was ugraded, and ballad was better than other last song) to Last Dance
  4. bceb97e7f92fa2c5433a6465955845cc.jpg they are way to close to let this go ps. (i ship them so hard)
  5. "Yuuki: We are deadly like a predator and change as quickly as a werewolf!" "Ichiro: Recently I have a lot of ideas about my costumes that I really want to do in the future."
  6. b22f7c43aaeec677e580d49646e49d29.jpg stylistically as if he was still singing
  7. Nick Minaj dropped the  pink print freestyle CrjCcxcUIAATIJo.jpg

You guy(real fans) need to learn how to read the signs and have faith. It's like Tsukishiwa no jouou and set me free, you thought the song was over them that last pop. These  jokers man! Now the "rock band" thing has me curios. Because i reading the interview i took quotes from and was thinking about this part

Could you name some of your favorite bands, the ones that had the biggest influence on you?

Yuuki: Kuroyume
Zero: T.M.R (???????)
Satoshi: There are so many bands like that, it would be impossible to list them all.
Hiyuu: Especially L’Arc-en-Ciel and X Japan, but there are quite a few more.
Ichiro: I prefer bands, who have beautiful melodies in their songs.

Kuroyome while inferior is a kinda music i could get behind  and would enjoy cause like all there songs are party like but is that "rock?" I mean satoshi always said he was a rock n roller, gremils (the almost brutal one) said they they were heavy rock when they bordering on death metal. So That doesn't really say anything. But I hope they are not done with metal, and yuuki with screaming, i love my bonuses. sidenote though they should do some raggee, and yuuki blonde is always a yess. And i have to say this is perfect timing. I'm not feeling any other music other than for dance purposes. Yuuki is just it for me. And im already hating waiting to fing out what they will sound like. Probably going to be MRC's shock level all over again.

Okay free style time

The LycaonPrint Freestyle

Spoiler

See I was listening to "the end of delusion"

coming to the eventual conclusion

that anything seeming to be on their level is a illusion

so like nick said "if you not a Lycaon fan you def dumb

even if you past AP calc you couldn't find Lycaon's grand sum

going on about the old, acting like kid some ima teach you like my grand son

acting like your favorite band or artist cant get slamed sonn-ed

then read about it on your bigass Samsung

like broken phone yall was hitting it to much,probably while hitting a dutch, that why you crashed like you forgot the clutch, They really thinking of blood with red rum

thats why after they cover a song, there's a dead bum

in other words the eternal bed comes

and i just lay in my bed with my heads and make bed-cum

cause when i'm listening to Lycaon it's like im getting some dome

when yall listen it's like yall using a comb

so you can instagram it with your phone

Thats why i am in the the end-zone

and your gone like shadow clones

look it doesnt matter if your Adele or Kaya

they cant handle Yuuki's immense fire

it's like a jock trying to fight mike Myers

so they better address him as "Sire"

for he rip out their throats make you choke like his voice was pliers

you're gonna wish your were timmy when its your favs last dance

cause you thought they were arm strong, but now their seeing all black and i aint talking about Lance

but let me end this rant

and get back to my bitch Kyo

she'll stick a sharp key in your breath hole

ya fuckin VK hoe

BlackSelfLove is the K.O.

Annotated ver

Spoiler

See I was listening to "the end of delusion"

coming to the eventual conclusion

that anything seeming to be on their level is a illusion

so like nick said "if you not a Lycaon fan you def dumb (definitely/deaf)

even if you past AP calc you couldn't find Lycaon's grand sum (mathematics - addition [infinty +infinity])

going on about the old, acting like kid some ima teach you like my grand son (when you get old you revert back to kid/ Old schoolers shade them, people shade lycaons new stuff) 

acting like your favorite band or artist cant get slamed sonn-ed ( 1. to be completely and utterly defeated or destroyed by another individual with extreme prejudice 2. to be owned, or served in utter humiliation or submission)

then read about it on your bigass Samsung

like broken phone yall was hitting it to much,probably while hitting a dutch, that why you crashed like you forgot the clutch, They really thinking of blood with red rum (D = smoking, C = car part, R = song)

thats why after they cover a song, there's a dead bum

in other words the eternal bed comes

and i just lay in my bed with my heads and make bed-cum (orgasm in bed)

cause when i'm listening to Lycaon it's like im getting some dome (getting oral sex)

when yall listen it's like yall using a comb

so you can instagram it with your phone

Thats why i am in the the end-zone (American football goal area)

and your gone like shadow clones (in the naruto anime shadow clones poof when hit, and they are fake people)

look it doesnt matter if your Adele or Kaya

they cant handle Yuuki's immense fire (Soul and raw emotion in yuuki's voice)

it's like a jock trying to fight mike Myers (horror movie killer)

so they better address him as "Sire"

for he rip out their throats make you choke like his voice was pliers (metal tools)

you're gonna wish your were timmy when its your favs last dance (Timmy Tuner  from the american cartoon Fairy god Parents)

cause you thought they were arm strong, but now their seeing all black and i aint talking about Lance ( Neil Armstrong went to outer space which is black, there is a famous guy called Lance Armstrong)

but let me end this rant

and get back to my bitch Kyo ( @kyoselflove)

she'll stick a sharp key in your breath hole

ya fuckin VK hoe

BlackSelfLove is the K.O. (Knock out)

and i leave yall with these

nicki-minaj-boss-ass-bitch-lyrics-video_

cc26abec0e47eb8c4cad7f19bcef7e5b.jpg

Edited by blackdoll

1 hour ago, blackdoll said:

May i assume you are a noob or something to Lycaon.

Total noob at lycaon, not at VK though. *

I don't know how watching their PVs explains marketing techniques though. Same with Yuuki's statement. You don't need to announce a disbandment to take a short break and rethink. You don't even need a hiatus for that.

2 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Total noob at lycaon, not at VK though. *

I don't know how watching their PVs explains marketing techniques though. Same with Yuuki's statement. You don't need to announce a disbandment to take a short break and rethink. You don't even need a hiatus for that.

when did i mention pvs?

and i was saying it was a mix of the things. 

9 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

1. Did you not see Yuuki die during Kohakuiro, so i dare you to question there integrity
  2. Lycaon would never shy away from training a slave even if it hurts them "Yuuki: Wait for us, because I will tame you all!"
  3. I went through rollercauters, and had more then enough time, but to each there own
  4. "Yuuki: We change our music style quite freely, to always fit our current feelings. I think it would be unforgivable to stick with just one genre, especially because of the message and values that we aim to transmit with out music." they need time to rest and think
  5. oh and Lets not forget about that asshole at shizuyma records

but w/e i guess

1 hour ago, blackdoll said:

Did you not see Yuuki die during Kohakuiro

I thought for a sec Kohakuiro was a PV XDDD honest mistake, sorry

Edited by Komorebi