Shaolan974

ex-Lycaon members new band "Initial'L" has formed and first maxi-single release

3 hours ago, midi:nette said:

thinking that yuuki will have a non-music related project = being negative...?

???

People wrote too much rude things since the disband like they're/he will never come back and get the fuck calm and etc.  and made fans sad.  That's why I wrote this. Anything is good but I have to say the best would be is something music related. Because we miss his voice soo soo much. Not just the appearance.

You guys are really weird. LOL 

What make you guys think that he wont come back in a band? For me it was really clear that they'd form a new bad soon... It takes some time ya know?

I have some VK bandman friends and they told me that after you disband/leave a band you have to wait at least 1 year to enter in a band again, probably that's what happened to them as well.

I'm pretty sure its a new band and i hope they have all Lycaon members on that <3 

Edited by ricchubunny

My bets for now are on Eve x Yuuki collab feat. some members if we are lucky enough. I don't wanna speculate but there's a reason why Eve might be more in touch with Yuuki rather than other Lycaon members tbqh

30 minutes ago, Carmelzors said:

My bets for now are on Eve x Yuuki collab feat. some members if we are lucky enough. I don't wanna speculate but there's a reason why Eve might be more in touch with Yuuki rather than other Lycaon members tbqh

we want this TEA

Edited by emmny

8 hours ago, 『YELLOW DIAMOND』 said:

Inb4 Yuuki comes with a line up like fucking LACK-CO with unexpected bandomen like someone from OZ or something lmao

Please please please. 

Can not expect anything at this stage.

BTW, EVE's project was featuring him as Vocalist was pretty amazing.

月華❁乱れ牡丹

( Sounds just like when EVE producing music for AvelCain + Lycaon -early era- )

Edited by Bunny

Their new band Initial'L has formed.

Vo.悠希 / Yuuki

Gt.サトシ/ Satoshi

Gt. ZERO

Ba. 緋遊 / Hiyuu

Dr.一朗 / Ichirou

Their first live will be held at nicofarre Roppongi at 2016/11/06 (limited 250) (1st anniversary of Lycaon last live at AKASAKA BLITZ at 2015/11/06)

Their first maxi-single "MOON LIGHT DOWN" will be released at 2016/11/30 under Rock Life Records (3 types)

[TYPE A] 2160 yens

01. MOON LIGHT DOWN

02. Pathos

03. おくり火 (Okuribi)

+ A5-size 20-pages booklet

[TYPE B] 1620 yens

01. MOON LIGHT DOWN

02. 毒女 (Dokujo)

03. ラビリンス (Labyrinth)

[TYPE C] 1620 yens

01. MOON LIGHT DOWN

02. ノスタルジア (Nostalgia)

03. 接吻〜くちづけ〜 (Kuchizuke)

header.jpg

http://initial-l.jp/

Edited by Shaolan974

I must  admit, Yuuki looks fab. Wait and see.

so, they've planned to release their first single in november, and it's again the same lycaon-bullshit overpricey stuff. dammit.

Edited by eiheartx

jfc STOP trying to make gross looking beards happen.

yuuki had better looks before but I don't hate it; bae on the far left is plain ugly though, please depart soon.

also, splitting a mini-album worth # of tracks into a 3 type single is pretty ambitious for a band with, like, one notable member

Edited by nekkichi

8 minutes ago, Nyasagi said:

What's wrong with that beard? It looks normal... Now, a woman with a beard would be weird, but he's a man????

considering a woman with PCOS can grow a more convincing one...

a7b17d495d457dea7e27480d75cb4eb7-752x501

I think he'll look less gross (and more appropriate, considering it's a VK band, not some ryohei's jpop side project) if he shaved it off.

Edited by nekkichi