Shaolan974

ex-Lycaon members new band "Initial'L" has formed and first maxi-single release

16 minutes ago, Disposable said:

The way this is put out I think it's going to be something really boring like a clothing label or designs. Hope it's a new band

1 hour ago, Carmelzors said:

Utaite career?

why are the most plausible options the most flop :(

unless its an announcement for an announcement of a countdown of a lineup reveal for next year, this isn't looking to be band related (as disp said)

If it was a band then I would have imagined that we would have heard him doing sessions and stuff. Now it has so far been media silence, one photoshoot and being featured on that god awful eve song. He's been too quiet and that he had managed to keep Lycaon going so long it  feels weird that he'd start all over after all that time... Unless it's a really special lineup and stuff but we'll see. 

Are there any big name bandmen from recently disbanded bands that are out 4 work?

he'll likely stick to ex-lycaon/ ex-avelcain members I think 

there's a tiny chance it's a lycaon revival announcement, a single live or something.

my first guess is the more realistic one tho!!

Edited by nekkichi

eve and yuuki are currently without work...interesting

it COULD possibly be a superband who have been planning this in secret...somehow yuuki doesnt strike me as someone with lots of bandomen friends tho lol

ok im giving up this isnt a band

5 hours ago, NekoHime said:

If it will be a new band/solo project, I will punch all the negative people in the face hah! XD

thinking that yuuki will have a non-music related project = being negative...?

???