ricchubunny

少女-ロリヰタ-23区(lolita23q) will officially resume activities

2 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

It was over couple of years ago lol He didnt stay on this business really long 

How do you know? Give us the scoop plz. I wanna hear all about it. ^o^

Edited by PsychoΔelica

24 minutes ago, PsychoΔelica said:

How do you know? Give us the scoop plz. I wanna hear all about it. ^o^

He had his host blog and posted there a few times. in 2013-ish I think. it was his official new blog ^^ he put a link to it on his old blog and his pic was also on the host club website. but then he stopped posting shortly later and also the website of the host club he was working at disappeared (club probably closed?).

At least that is what I remember...

17 minutes ago, kareta-uta said:

He had his host blog and posted there a few times. in 2013-ish I think. it was his official new blog ^^ he put a link to it on his old blog and his pic was also on the host club website. but then he stopped posting shortly later and also the website of the host club he was working at disappeared (club probably closed?).

At least that is what I remember...

Yes I remember those awkward photos. lol

Seems like Sou was in really bad condition while the revival concert (;___;) But he sounded really good during live! Poor baby.  He got hospitalized after the live?????? What. This just breaks my heart how he tried his best because after the live he had photo session with fans. There were like 30 fans in the line.... I have no words (;____;)

^ Seems like concert attenders will get a CD with a new song :o

I saw myself in the crowd but I still can't believe that this live happened. Is it was even real?

I need a DVD of that revival live. There were few cameras but they said nothing about a DVD yet :/

And maybe someone could translate Sou's interview from their official site? 

^

I'm owing a beer for you! Photo session was something the best thing in my entire life and it's all about you. It wouldn't be that fun there without you. What a memories, uhhhhh. The most memorable day in my life.

Lolita23q is amazing. And I'm wondering how they will sound... Will they use screams and heavy stuff or.... hmmm

1 hour ago, appl- said:

^

I'm owing a beer for you! Photo session was something the best thing in my entire life and it's all about you. It wouldn't be that fun there without you. What a memories, uhhhhh. The most memorable day in my life.

Lolita23q is amazing. And I'm wondering how they will sound... Will they use screams and heavy stuff or.... hmmm

Excuse me, could you tell me  how it changed the voice of Sou after so many years? It is better than in 2009 in your opinion? 

PS : What was your favorite song that they played a few months ago? :D

36 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

i've translated it to portuguese but my english sucks D:

Give it 2 me

- Madonna, 2008

Edited by IGM_Oficial

41 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

i've translated it to portuguese but my english sucks D:

Ritsu, don't hide anything! Please! haha

And again, luvya ♥