Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

0.1gの誤算 (0.1g no Gosan) new single "メガ誤算 (Mega Gosan)" release

3 types + limited single "NEVER ENDING" if you collect three stamps inside the three types if I read correctly...

+ 1st anniversary oneman live "最強と最恐" (Saikyou to Saikyou) at 2017.03.23 at Takadanobaba AREA.

Edited by Shaolan974

"メガ誤算。【S】0723【終焉】" (Mega Gosan. 【S】0723【Shuuen】)

[tracklist]

01. 【S】0723【終焉】 (Shuuen)
02. 【M】1230【狂劇】 (Kyougeki)
03. 【L】1126【悲劇】 (Higeki)
04. 【S】0723【終焉】(Shuuen) をみんなで歌ってみた (wo Minna de Utattemita) 
05. 【S】0723【終焉】 (Shuuen) 神崎スペシャル泥酔Ver (Kanzaki Special Deisui Ver)

"メガ誤算。【M】1230【狂劇】" (Mega Gosan. 【M】1230【Kyougeki】)

[tracklist]

01. 【M】1230【狂劇】 (Kyougeki)
02. 【L】1126【悲劇】 (Higeki)
03. 【S】0723【終焉】 (Shuuen)
04. 【M】1230【狂劇】(Kyougeki) をみんなで歌ってみた (wo Minna de Utattemita) 
05. 【M】1230【狂劇】(Kyougeki) 神崎スペシャル泥酔Ver (Kanzaki Special Deisui Ver)

"メガ誤算。【L】1126【悲劇】" (Mega Gosan. 【L】1126【Higeki】)

[tracklist]

01. 【L】1126【悲劇】 (Higeki)
02. 【M】1230【狂劇】 (Kyougeki)
03. 【S】0723【終焉】 (Shuuen)
04. 【L】1126【悲劇】(Higeki) をみんなで歌ってみた (wo Minna de Utattemita) 
05. 【L】1126【悲劇】(Higeki) 神崎スペシャル泥酔Ver (Kanzaki Special Deisui Ver)

This band..
Judging from their look and logo i thought they would be totally different than they turned out. Saw them at a MEABEL event this year.
What seemed to me as a wanna be cool, heavy yakuza slang talking, seemingly aggressive, 140 cm small, bad-singer vocalist "attacked" one girl in the crowd after screaming at her from the stage because she wasnt headbanging or for what reason whatsoever (was her position center or how its called, 2nd or 3rd row from the front and in the middle), kicked her bag and heavily pushed/threw her backwards. While everyone clearly saw that, not one person there did anything, not even her shocked friend standing next to her. She left, came back to grab her bag and showed middle finger to them (and fully left?). Singer clearly seemed to enjoy that.  

A lot of band guys jump in the crowd at the gig, but only in "a positive way" such as Dispinas vocalist happily dancing with the fans.

First and only time i've ever saw such thing at an vk live (hitting amongst fans might be more common i heard).

Standing last row on the side as always (being 1 head taller than everyone), i had no idea what to do/ how to react. To stand up for her i didnt know the background story enough, dont want to cause trouble as foreigner, etc.

Meh.

(Didnt know if this is the right place to post this).

1 hour ago, filth_y said:

This band..
Judging from their look and logo i thought they would be totally different than they turned out. Saw them at a MEABEL event this year.
What seemed to me as a wanna be cool, heavy yakuza slang talking, seemingly aggressive, 140 cm small, bad-singer vocalist "attacked" one girl in the crowd after screaming at her from the stage because she wasnt headbanging or for what reason whatsoever (was her position center or how its called, 2nd or 3rd row from the front and in the middle), kicked her bag and heavily pushed/threw her backwards. While everyone clearly saw that, not one person there did anything, not even her shocked friend standing next to her. She left, came back to grab her bag and showed middle finger to them (and fully left?). Singer clearly seemed to enjoy that.  

A lot of band guys jump in the crowd at the gig, but only in "a positive way" such as Dispinas vocalist happily dancing with the fans.

First and only time i've ever saw such thing at an vk live (hitting amongst fans might be more common i heard).

Standing last row on the side as always (being 1 head taller than everyone), i had no idea what to do/ how to react. To stand up for her i didnt know the background story enough, dont want to cause trouble as foreigner, etc.

Meh.

:oAfter this, it should be fired...

On 11/8/2016 at 3:53 PM, filth_y said:

This band..

Meh.

holy cunt! O__O WE FOUND THE NEW SAVIOR OF VK! HAIL!

Sign in to follow this