Sign in to follow this  
Seraphinne

Versailles -Philharmonic Quintet- Europe Tour 2017

15 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

Holy fuck-a-moly, a big-name J-band's actually worked Spain into an EU tour. Miracles do happen.

Well, that makes me happy for you. B7 skips the Netherlands now, but I understand. The venue during Nokubura wasn't filled well, in contrast to SCANDAL. But that is a total different genre.

Post from B7KLAN:

Ticket sales will start on :

- September 15 - 10AM (Paris Time) for any Fan Clubs members.
VERSAILLES, KAMIJO「Rose Croix」, HIZAKI「GRACE」, TERU「TERUISM」, MASASHI「Dark Matter」, YUKI「Systematic Cyms」
Ticket links will be posted on Fan Clubs websites.

- September 16 - 10AM (Paris Time) for everyone else.
Ticket links will be posted on our website www.b7klan.com

-----------------------------

There will be 2 types of tickets, regular and VIP.
- Regular tickets will include : 
Normal access to the show

- VIP tickets will include : 
Early access to the venue + Limited Versailles Renaissance metal bracelet.

-----------------------------

KAMIJO 「Rose Croix」Fan Club :
If you want to join the International fan club to be able to buy your tickets on september 15, you can do it on :
http://www.kamijo.fr/

And now the venues are known!

26/01: Moscow @ Teatr Club
VIP ticket: 6000 rub (+ tax) Normal ticket: 3500 (+ tax)

27/01: Helsinki @ Gloria
VIP ticket: 60euro Normal ticket: 40 euro

29/01: London @ Islington Academy
VIP ticket: GBP60 Normal ticket: GBP40

01/02: Bochum @ Zeche
VIP ticket: 70euro Normal: 45euro

02/02: Warsaw @ Hybrydy
VIP ticket: 220PLN Normal: 125PLN

04/02: Barcelona @ Salamandra
VIP ticket: 60 euro Normal: 40 euro

05/02: Paris @ la Machine
VIP ticket: 60 euro Normal: 40 euro

Ticket sales will start on 16th september at 10.00 french time. (Fan 
Club members have privilege to access to sales will on 15th september at 10.00 french time).

Finally, the tour starts soon! I'm really looking forward for the whole band to return to Europe.

Hopefully some bands will follow them up during this year and come to Europe. It's been really quiet for few years for vkei gigs in Finland...

Kami jo was on (fabulous golden) crutches on todays Barcelona show... Their weakest show on Spain AFAIK.  The band was very distracted but they tried hard.  Kamijo was sitting and standing from time to time. But his broken feet did not let him go through the full thing. Furing the last song, revenant choir, he had the audience and Teru sing so it could go through. People had fun overall. 

The first third  had some issues with Teru's sound and he seemed a bit unficused/tired. He came back after like the 4th track or so. 

Symphathia was a mess. Hizaki forgot to enter because he was playing with a rose trying to look cool and stuff. They started all over. Midsong Kamijo's mic stand fell along with the crutches. Ssome staff entered, Teru panicked a little and tried to get the crowd's attention awkwardly. It was very entertaining. 

They played a couple new songs. Lineage was very very cool.  

Edited by madygrain

So Kamijo sang while on crutches? Poor dude.

EDIT: Just saw the pictures. I'm glad he didn't let his injury hinder his performance.

Edited by Zalemu

On 4/2/2017 at 11:27 PM, madygrain said:

Kami jo was on (fabulous golden) crutches on todays Barcelona show... Their weakest show on Spain AFAIK.  The band was very distracted but they tried hard.  Kamijo was sitting and standing from time to time. But his broken feet did not let him go through the full thing. Furing the last song, revenant choir, he had the audience and Teru sing so it could go through. People had fun overall. 

The first third  had some issues with Teru's sound and he seemed a bit unficused/tired. He came back after like the 4th track or so. 

Symphathia was a mess. Hizaki forgot to enter because he was playing with a rose trying to look cool and stuff. They started all over. Midsong Kamijo's mic stand fell along with the crutches. Ssome staff entered, Teru panicked a little and tried to get the crowd's attention awkwardly. It was very entertaining. 

They played a couple new songs. Lineage was very very cool.  

I loved the chorus of Lineage

His leg is broken?? Oh shit! I mean, his fall in live on Warsaw live looked pretty terrifying. I was on a side a bit above the crowd [in sort of "lounge place"] and saw it clearly. He resumed singing while he was still on the ground, and the staff helped him up, and then on stage. He finished the concert, wincing, and strutting about.

I was hoping he didn't sprain his leg. But looks like it was much worse. 

On 9/2/2017 at 3:01 AM, aetarna said:

His leg is broken?? Oh shit! I mean, his fall in live on Warsaw live looked pretty terrifying. I was on a side a bit above the crowd [in sort of "lounge place"] and saw it clearly. He resumed singing while he was still on the ground, and the staff helped him up, and then on stage. He finished the concert, wincing, and strutting about.

I was hoping he didn't sprain his leg. But looks like it was much worse. 

I was wondering how he has been broked his leg

Edited by clow_eriol
typo

11 hours ago, clow_eriol said:

I loved the chorus of Lineage

Yeah it was a very intense song. Sold me on the new mini.

6 hours ago, clow_eriol said:

I was wondering how he has been broked historia leg

It's just Poland strikes again.  It looks like touring here is a dangerous thing....

Sign in to follow this