Peace Heavy mk II

Poorly Describe Your Favorites

Give a sentence meant to compel someone to try out one of your faves, but do an awful job at it.

Versailles: Japanese men in dresses pretending to be French vampires singing in English sometimes.

Merry: Ska, but like, sad.

Cali=/=gari: If the 80's came back to tell you "I fucked ur mom lol"

Jupiter: Versailles in space.

LuLu: Tone-deaf man lists medical terms in Japanese.

Dir en Grey: huurryguugjgugjh suuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKḞ͚͇̠̿͌̍U̸̡̻ͧ͌̆̄C̡̯̦̖ͪ̂̔K̵̡̺̤̩͙̟̗ͤͣͦͭ̐̀̒F̡̪͇͎̣̣̘͕̝̠̖͎͗͐ͫ͛́͌͋̈̇̕͟U̶̢͔̦̳̫̥̣͊̃ͨ͒̍̽̇̓̃͋̐̏ͨͣ̽ͮ̄͐͗̕͞͝C̸̡͇̫̦̠̖̣͓͖̥̲̪̞̘̠̱̄ͦ͐ͫ́̎̋͆ͯ́͜͡ͅK̴̨̝̳͉̙̳̰̺͓̙̝̣͋̿̆ͤ̌̌̀ͅ

D=sire: Feelings of love and regret recycled for 25 years.

Luzmelt: I'M A ROBOT AND MY PANTS ARE MIRRORS

BLOOD: When you're an asshole and have to get a new group of friends each school year in an effort to not sit alone at lunch.

Metronome: **SOUNDS OF DIAL-UP MODEM**

Rentrer en Soi: The musical equivalent of a t-shirt that says "I'm turning my puff into tuff."

Deshabillz: Social commentary on the averse effects of narcissism on the human psyche, the push and pull of the ego and id, and a grotesque pin-up of internalized desire left to the wayside for the stronger influences of conformist nothingness.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

ALvino: A school teacher, a prince, and an otaku walk into a recording studio and make cinnamon roll music.

Angelo: Revenge is a dish best served after smashing their heads in with the plates over and over again.

LM.C: Electro-disco with the occasional guitar and the aesthetics of the girl's toy aisle at Toys 'R' Us after eating too many pixie sticks.

Psycho le Cemu: Musical cosplayers with a better budget and the dance moves of a nursing home squad.

Fairy Fore: They came, they saw, they burned out too quick.

Gackt: Nothing lasts longer than a Gackt and he just keeps going and going and going...

nil - Like ZIGZO, but with no one to tell Tetsu "no"

KAT-TUN - Six guys in varying levels of attractiveness that usually didn't bother to hide their hate for each other

Dragon Ash - When your friend goes on a trip every few years and comes back attempting to emulate a new culture each time

Color: A shit sandwich

Kamaitachi: The Japanese bootleg version of Toy Dolls that ripped off a song by The Boys

BY-SEXUAL: Ryo's and Den's 30 Bromance Part I ~the early days

Sister's No Future: The shit sandwich's and the Toy Dolls Japanese bootleg's love child.

Loudness: I heard a member of X Japan was once in this band.

I actually have heard the Loudness one once. :|

Edited by Ikki

Aicle: Lots of screaming and some cute music.

Dir En Grey: Pterodactyl screeches.

SerialNUMBER: Habu a naisu day.

Sandwich De 120pun?: Gameboy Color meets Ronald McDonald.

Malice Mizer: I hear they were Gackt's old band.

Ace: Glamorous pirates.

Decola Hopping: They basically were trying to just be some RPG.

凛として時雨 (ling tosite sigure) - like listening to The Fall of Troy with boku no pico playing in the background.

TK from 凛として時雨 - [[epic yaoi sex sounds]]

八十八ヶ所巡礼 (88kasyo junrei):

gKgcOnn.png

ヒトリエ (HITORIE) - your weeb classmate that actually believes he's a vocaloid.

sleepy.ab - Radiohead's illegitimate Japanese children 

THE NOVEMBERS  - if Japanese indie-rock decided to take a picture of itself with that snapchat flower crown filter. 

downy - brooding, cerebral gibberish and time-signature wank for music elitists to pretend to enjoy.

Midori: Jazz/classical piano music lessons gone wrong by courtesy of Japanese schoolgirl "in her flowers" and her punk misfit friends.

Fishmans:  S P A C E dub music as interpreted by a stoned guy doing his best dying cat imitations

The Pillows: "Hey do you know that Japanese Weezer band from FLCL?"

Gesu no Kiwami Otome: emo pop songs about my sidechicks: the soundtrack feat. cutie-patootie drummer

Yapoos: imagine if The Pop Group was fronted instead by the kind of unpredictable schoolgirl weirdo, with whom you wouldn't necessarily share the same seat

FLOPPY - "My dad totally works for Nintendo you guys, I swear!"

MERRY - LIKE THIS IF YOU'RE A REAL TAISHO KID BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION

cali≠gari - the gay man wants us all to keep it real... about NEW WAVE

Buck-Tick - dad_rock_words.jpg?w=640&h=360&crop=1

Strawberry Song Orchestra - [watches a Terayama Shuji play/movie ONCE]

Lin -the end of corruption world-: Phantasmagoria ~second coming~

*3 yrs later, all members except Kisaki leaves*

Second lineup: (Kisaki:) hey let's just throw these guys in here, they'll save the band and my career *disbands one year later*

Edited by midi:nette

MUCC (old) - Kermit the Frog sings about his struggles with depression

MUCC (new) - dude did u ever watch anime lol

Dir en grey - Sashimi Slipknot

sukekiyo - rowdy primate gets accepted into art scool

deadman - Chinese Marilyn Manson fronts a grunge band

Moi Dix Mois: How many times do you think I can remix this Bach song?

Shazna: When you finally land a joke that makes all your friends laugh, so you keep telling it in order to relive the high it gave you.

NoGod: Clown metal

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

baroque - we decided to be cool and invented oshare/art kei but now we casual and autotune af (ryo and kei are also gay for each other)

Plastic Tree - that one band whose vocalist looks like L from Death Note, and actually did a cosplay.

THE NOVEMBERS - some loud noises and screaming, and some stuff you can sleep to

Jinkaku Radio - emos who decided they weren't emo anymore

Plastic Tree - How much longer will this shell of a doll's collapsing lungs last? PLACE YOUR BETS.

PLASTICZOOMS - tumblr_lhni7z235f1qc5c70o1_500.gif

supercell - The "rank your favourite guest vocalist and forever be butthurt that they're released out into the big old music world and make lesser important solo efforts after due to newly founded popularity".

DOLL$BOXX - The most teasing collaboration to ever happen (ONE ALBUM FROM 2013 IS AN INSULT).

DISACODE - The only evidence you need to back up the fact that VK boys look better than girls. Even when it's female fronted VK.

D=OUT = I would say put the poor dude out of his misery already. But... I actually quite like his despair...

Girls Dead Monster = When LiSA was actually good. The only moe shit you need to make you truly feel like you're the lowest of the low for digging.

ORESKABAND = tumblr_n7mkq5g1D01r5vp4eo3_500.jpg x c3yma5M.gif

ROCKY CHACK = Engrish which is actually not misplaced.

The point of posting this = To reference The Mighty Boosh twice.

Oyuugi Wagamama-dan x PaRADEiS: Didn't one of them have sex with a minor?

SuG:  A bunch of grown men trying to pretend they are still teenagers.

NEGA: GOOD LUCK SAYING THEIR NAME IN PUBLIC!

Edited by ArtFart

6 hours ago, Tokage said:

Dir en grey - Sashimi Slipknot

Fucking LOL

凛として時雨 - some guy get's his balls trapped in a doorway and then proceeds to wail in agony for the next 3 hours while his guitar gets repeatedly smashed against a wall.

Urbangarde: Do you wanna see what an acid trip looks like?

Dog inThe PWO: woof woof!

MoNoLith: Not really one of my faves, but according to my boyfriend's brother "A bunch of assclowns that can't decide what genre to be."

V-last.: people really only cared about the twins from what I saw.

The GazettE: Google translate the band.

Edited by ArtFart

ELLEGARDEN - What would happen if blink-182 became successful when they were in their 30s instead of their 20s

Nothing's Carved In Stone - The guitarist from ELLEGARDEN plays sexy solos and copes with his bandmates' intense bromance

RIZE - The Limp Bizkit to Dragon Ash's Linkin Park

Suck a Stew Dry - Awkward guy complains about not being attractive or unique, but is also obsessed with googling himself, giving him an endless stream of insecurities and angst to sing about

Shonannokaze - Three guys shout about summer, girls and bikinis while a short guy in a turban that calls himself a "Voice Magician" jumps up and down and croons seductively into your ear

Edited by violetchain

Shinjuku Gewalt - ''My dad totally does NOT work for Nintendo, he's in the army I swear!"

goatbed - ever heard about gays? BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Coaltar of the Deepers - ''fucc this shoegaze shit im gonna compose anime soundtracks now"

Psycho Le Cemu - Anime is real and they're playing at my house

Plastic Tree (old) - depressed puppet man forms smashing pumpkins/the cure tribute man

Plastic Tree (new) - [sound of a Loveless tribute record skipping]

[NOT FAVES SECTION]

Golde Bomber - Asian Milli Vanilli

''that'' band - Wonder-50-Chili-Pepper-Static-Image.jpg

Edited by Tokage