Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

Pay money to my pain announcement !

2 hours ago, tetsu_sama69 said:

Wait a minute... slow down now. Should anyone really be touching this?

Nope, they should not. Make a new band with the same members and another vocalist, whatever, but don't just find a new one for PTP, that's fucked up

But I don't think they'll do that, the announcement is probably some tribute live with the guys from gene, or a new best album, dvd or something like that

Agree with @chemicalpicturesand @Original Sakuthat this probably is just a tribute or dvd footage or something like that. They've been releasing new songs on the anniversary of K's death for the last couple of years, I wonder if they could be out of material now and trying to finalize the end of the band. 

And the chances of Masato leaving coldrain to do anything with PTP full time are zero right now. 

On Monday, September 05, 2016 at 3:34 AM, tetsu_sama69 said:

Wait a minute... slow down now. Should anyone really be touching this?

Yeah... tbh, I still haven't been brave enough to listen to the last album. 8(

39 minutes ago, allisapp said:

Awww but gene was really well done though. Even if you only listened to the songs with K you'd still get half the album. Even though the song with Taka makes me cry every time.

2 hours ago, allisapp said:

1 hour ago, doombox said:

Awww but gene was really well done though. Even if you only listened to the songs with K you'd still get half the album. Even though the song with Taka makes me cry every time.

Yeah, please do listen to it! most of the songs are absolutely great and you can really see how K improved lyric-wise. it's him at his prime. it makes you realize how the future was shaping up brilliantly for those guys. sad indeed...

Sign in to follow this