Sign in to follow this  
hiroki

DEVIZE 3-month consecutive new CD release

DEVIZE has announced that they will release CDs in the three months 2016/11~2017/01.

『Blood』 -Begin-  will be released on 2016/11/03 and will be live-limited

『喰葬』 -Erosion- will be released on 2016/12/14 and will be available in stores.

『CORE』 -Worship-  will be released on 2017/01/18 and will be available in stores.

Tracklists

"『Blood』-Begin-" (1,080yen)
[track list]
01.Blood
02.Ambrosia

"『喰葬』(shokusou)-Erosion-" (1,296yen)
[track list]
01.喰葬(shokusou)
02.メビウス(mebius)

"『CORE』-Worship-" (2,160yen)
[CD track list]
01.CORE
02.shutdown

[DVD track list]
01.CORE (PV)

2 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

I really really don't like his voice. It's too high for the music and there are too much filters/autotune. It sounds so unnatural.

your taste is simple to different to kike this band. 

in japan they gain more and more fans.

so they can't be that bad.

and since most vkei vocalist sibg different people say such thing as you say. 

2 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

your taste is simple to different to kike this band. 

in japan they gain more and more fans.

so they can't be that bad.

and since most vkei vocalist sibg different people say such thing as you say. 

popularity is really different than quality. 

2 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

popularity is really different than quality. 

lol,  they create good quality songs.

I think many other bands don't create good quality songs with their awfull piggy screems out beat drum and guitae, even more awful growl.

beside that you don't seem to like this band since the start. so.... wouldn't it be better to stop to check this band? 

I doubt if yiu say their quality sucks that you would ever love this band..

1 minute ago, DarkWater said:

lol,  they create good quality songs.

I think many other bands don't create good quality songs with their awfull piggy screems out beat drum and guitae, even more awful growl.

beside that you don't seem to like this band since the start. so.... wouldn't it be better to stop to check this band? 

I doubt if yiu say their quality sucks that you would ever love this band..

Visual Kei industry is, in general, not full of great composers. The industry is not known for its great composers. We know that. And it's not for the greatest compositions that we like Visual Kei. Right ?  DEVIZE is a small Nagoya-band with.... what 50-100 fans ?! I don't think they will become more famous in the future (considering Double River Records previous bands). Their music is extremely generic.

Oh, and I didn't say I need screams and growls to like a song. I said what I was thinking. That's all. 

2 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

Visual Kei industry is, in general, not full of great composers. The industry is not known for its great composers. We know that. And it's not for the greatest compositions that we like Visual Kei. Right ?  DEVIZE is a small Nagoya-band with.... what 50-100 fans ?! I don't think they will become more famous in the future (considering Double River Records previous bands). Their music is extremely generic.

Oh, and I didn't say I need screams and growls to like a song. I said what I was thinking. That's all. 

they sold out a one man at least 250 people came to watch them. yes, sold out.... 

still if you dislike double river bands so much. then why the hell you need to write each time that they suck?

I know that you dislike them since the start you don't need to share it each time again.

Just now, DarkWater said:

they sold out a one man at least 250 people came to watch them. yes, sold out.... 

still if you dislike double river bands so much. then why the hell you need to write each time that they suck?

I know that you dislike them since the start you don't need to share it each time again.

Who said I don't like Double River Records ?! O_O . I think you are misreading what I said.  Amber Bullet and The 3rd Birthday were good btw.

I said what I want to say. It's a forum. A social network. I'm not disrespectful and abusive. If you don't like what I'm saying because you seem to like this band... well... I can't nothing for you. I don't say anything when you said you like them so...go on. Do the same thing. bye.

On 4-9-2016 at 4:00 PM, hiroki said:

DEVIZE has announced that they will release CDs in the three months 2016/11~2017/01.

『喰葬』 -Erosion- will be released on 2016/12/14 and will be available in stores.

On 28-9-2016 at 10:41 AM, hiroki said:

Tracklists

"『喰葬』(shokusou)-Erosion-" (1,296yen)
[track list]
01.喰葬(shokusou)
02.メビウス(mebius)

WHoops just did notice that you got the wrong reading

"『喰葬』-Erosion- should be: 

(読み:ジキソウ-イロージャン-)
Jikisou (Iroojan)

Well ignore the Iroojan. I think? because it's just a katakana way to write Erosion?

However 喰葬 = Jikisou

Not a fan of this filter either but I like the song instrumental wise, his voice is okay too so all in all it's not bad IMO

34 minutes ago, Shir0 said:

Not a fan of this filter either but I like the song instrumental wise, his voice is okay too so all in all it's not bad IMO

After you listen to the song a few times, you don't even get annoyed by the filter anymore.

But yes, it's not bad at all. most visual kei bands of now days make way more shit music. These guys really rock. Instrumental wise they are really strong.  But vocal is not bad, just not what we are used of now days visual kei. I truly love this band.

Whilst I love everything this band has put out, I had already kind of decided from the preview for it that 'CORE -Worship-' would be my favourite of their consecutive release thing, but after hearing the whole song I'm pretty sure 'CORE' is just my favourite song of theirs in general. The PV itself was cool too, I love their outfits. Great band.

Sign in to follow this