The Piass

MUCC new DVD and tribute album release !

If it's not "greatest hits," what the fuck are FUZZ and utagoe doing there (lol)? I was kinda hoping for more older tracks/b-sides.

This CD should have been the "extra" CD for the special edition of March´s greatest hits CD, not those remixes...though probably will end up getting it too...:D

Btw, why these CD's (the remasters and this) are released through DC and not Sony?

So it’s a self cover album with other artists participating?

01. Aka
02. Ranchu
03. Fuzz
04. Utagoe
05. Bouzenjishitsu
06. Tsubasa wo kudasai
07. Hakanakutomo
08. 1979
09. Media no juusei
10. Ame no orchestra
11. Monochro no keshiki
12. Namonaki yume
13. Mr.Liar
14. MAD YACK
15. Ryuusei

Edited by Furik

Their PV DVD will be called 『The Clips Ⅱ ~track of six nine~』  and will be released on 2017.10.04.

DH1g1--VoAAbCZv.jpg:large

DVD edition : 4200 yen + taxes
01. フリージア
02. 約束
03. フォーリングダウン
04. アルカディア featuring DAISHI DANCE
05. ニルヴァーナ
06. MOTHER
07. G.G.
08. HALO
09. World's End
10. ENDER ENDER
11. 故に、摩天楼
12. 睡蓮
13. ハイデ
14. CLASSIC
15. フォーリングダウン (shooting Live Ver.)
16. ハイデ (Dappe Rock's LIVE ver.)

AIBL-9382.jpg

Blu-Ray edition : 4900 yen + taxes
01. フリージア
02. 約束
03. フォーリングダウン
04. アルカディア featuring DAISHI DANCE
05. ニルヴァーナ
06. MOTHER
07. G.G.
08. HALO
09. World's End
10. ENDER ENDER
11. 故に、摩天楼
12. 睡蓮
13. ハイデ
14. CLASSIC
15. フォーリングダウン (shooting Live Ver.)
16. ハイデ (Dappe Rock's LIVE ver.)

AIXL-85.jpg

LMAO I thout I saw a penis head or something in Galaga style.

Just one more step to hear more news on that tribute album that I am personally hyped about!

On 21/07/2017 at 1:21 AM, WhirlingBlack said:

I attended two of the shows on this old school tour in osaka and posted them on Facebook. Decides I might just as well repost them here:

Day 1:

"

I just attended the best show of my life, and it was a MUCC live.

The best way I can describe it is as if I went back in a time machine to 2001 and attended one of their oneman lives. They performed only old songs, including tracks so old several fans noticably did not recognize then, like Kranke (my favorite song!) and Koibito. The entire live felt dangerous and rough, just like one of those 90s lives where the audience are headbanging their necks off and the band is taunting them further into a frenzy. Before VK became a polished business.

It was super intense, during some songs the entire audience was moshing and thanks to the intense mosh I ended up in the second row in front of tatsurou during the second half of the live, where I ended up catching him as he stage dived during Orugooru. At the end, when they played Kurutta Kajitsu, we were even ordered to perform a wall of death and delivered it splendidly.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/mucc/2017/esaka-muse-osaka-japan-2be5b0e2.html

Tomorrow is Homura Uta day... can't wait. Dir en grey, take note. This is how you do nostalgia shows."

Day 2:

"

So... MUCC day 2 was every bit as good as day 1. Homura Uta day, so practically the whole album was performed, along with some songs from Antique and Tsuuzetsu.

Especially the performance of Kimi ni Sachi Are and Kurayami ni Saku Hana stood out as soulcrushingly beautiful, and tracks like Kokuen made the whole audience mosh yet again while Tatsurou kept jumping into the front rows to make us work harder.

Before OYOGE! TAIYAKI-KUN Tatsurou addressed me directly, asking if I knew the lyrics (since I was seemingly the only foreigner at least in the front of the venue). I made an OK sign and he looked surprised and happy and made some comment about it, and then we all sang it together, the entire venue.

During the wall of death during Kurutta Kajitsu today, he jumped into the audience and participated for a bit before being rescued back onto the stage. 

To be honest, unless MUCC makes further nostalgia tours, I might not attend any more of their lives in the future. Nothing can top this tour no matter how hard they try. Sure, I'd like to see a Zekuu and Kuchiki no Tou tour as well, but until that happens I might just lay off their lives in the future.

Todays Setlist:

HOMURA UTA (intro)
ZETSUBOU
SHIAWASE NO SHUUCHAKU
KOKUEN
YAKEATO
KARE GA SHINDA HI
KIMI NI SACHI ARE
MAMA
SHIGATSU NO RENGESOU
BOKU GA HONTOU NO BOKU NI TAEKIREZU TSUKUTTA HONTOU NO BOKU
KURAYAMI NI SAKU HANA
USO DE YUGAMU SHINZOU
KAERANU HITO
KOKONOKA
OYOGE! TAIYAKI-KUN
SUISOU
MAE E
SUIMIN

Encore:
YUME NO MACHI
SHOUFU
DAIKIRAI
KURUTTA KAJITSU (WARAI)"

Hope someone here finds it interesting to read!

I'm late but I love the fact they played Yume no Machi on encore!! I love it when bands don't take themselves too seriously, I'm glad MUCC can still do this sort of thing. I dream of going on one of those nostalgia lives too, they all sound pretty amazing! Also Oyoge! Tayaki-kun!! <3

It kind of bothers me how we still don't have much info about the tribute album since that's the one I'm more hyped about! I love tribute albums and the artists participating make me even more interested! ...But I wish I knew what each of them they'll be coveringgg. I'm just so curious, it's killing me D:

It was about time anyway. They always took part in other tribute albums so it's good when they're the ones being covered for a change!

I'm confused as to what exactly this project is. Is it a self cover or a tribute by other artists? I'm not super thrilled with the track list either way, so I may just not listen.

20 minutes ago, ShanethVarosa said:

I'm confused as to what exactly this project is. Is it a self cover or a tribute by other artists? I'm not super thrilled with the track list either way, so I may just not listen.

Basically both things are coming...this first one should be just a self cover album with some guest artists (maybe they thought it was too many to release 3 greatest hits in 6 months...) and then, in October/November there should come the real tribute album done by other artists.

殺シノ調べII This is NOT Greatest Hits is now available digitally. Previews: http://mora.jp/package/43000083/MSHN-043/

I'll definitely download this if it leaks, just to hear the full songs, but based on the previews, I don't think this release was really necessary. I mean, yeah, we got new versions of アカ and 翼をください, but the rest really didn't need to be re-recorded.

Gonna be really surprised if Psycho le Cemu doesn't appear as an extra guest on the tribute album. MUCC and them are so close and they still visit each other's lives. MUCC members are always really nice to the PLC fans that recognize them, too. D:  But either way, it's already a great line up.

It is almost October, and we still haven't hear news about the trbute album yet. It seems likely going to be release around end of October or sometime in November then? Hmmmm *ponders*

They sent out a tweet earlier in the day linking to a webpage where you can vote (until Sunday) for one self-cover that will appear on the album.

http://www.55-69.com/songs/

I voted for KOMOREBI from HOUYOKU but I'm not holding my breath that song will win out... Probably a popular single track.

So yeah, I personally think it will come out in mid-late Nov/early December. Still haven't revealed the four extra bands/musicians nor the songs being covered by each band. I wonder if The Yellow Monkey would be up for it... I think Lovin at least would maybe do it.

Edited by Kiyoharu is God

2 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

I voted for クランケ because why not

Thank you! I voted the same before seeing your post. It's one of my favorite songs and one of the few mucc songs not avaliable in good quality, because the official recording is terrible.

Everyone please help out and vote for Kranke!

Tribute tracklist is out!

・風と太陽 / cali≠gari
・謡声(ウタゴエ) / 氣志團
・溺れる魚 / gibkiy gibkiy gibkiy
・ブリリアント ワールド / 鬼龍院翔(ゴールデンボンバー)
・ニルヴァーナ / GRANRODEO
・EMP / Ken(L'Arc-en-Ciel)
・最終列車 / THE BACK HORN
・大嫌い / THE ORAL CIGARETTES
・暁闇 / シド
・ガーベラ / sukekiyo
・アカ / DEZERT
・ハニー / BAND-MAID
・Mr.Liar / ヒステリックパニック
・流星 / Plastic Tree
・CLASSIC / FLOW
・フライト / BREAKERZ
・アイアムコンピュータ / POLYSICS
・家路 / MERRY
・リブラ / 矢野絢子
・茫然自失 / lynch.
・ハイデ / ROACH
・蘭鋳 / ROTTENGRAFFTY

I cannot wrap my head around SID doing 暁闇.

28 minutes ago, saishuu said:

家路 / MERRY

I just got thru listening to this and at that first second, I knew this had Merry written all over it ❤ the hype is real!

Man...  That tracklist is sorta... Eh. Like,  why is CLASSIC there? It just came out last year. It was soooorta okay? Not the most memorable MUCC song.  EMP was on the album from this year. There's nothing from the HOUYOKU album on here.  The black sheep album I guess? Nor 6? They could have pulled a lot better of GOKUSAI. How did someone not cover D-O-G. That would have been better than classic or gerbera.

Anyway, happy to see KISHIDAN involved... Even though I was hoping to see more from the other reveals. No heidi. or PLC?

Edited by Kiyoharu is God

7 minutes ago, Kiyoharu is God said:

Man...  That tracklist is sorta... Eh. Like,  why is CLASSIC there? It just came out last year. It was soooorta okay? Not the most memorable MUCC song.  EMP was on the album from this year. There's nothing from the HOUYOKU album on here.  The black sheep album I guess? Nor 6? They could have pulled a lot better of GOKUSAI. How did someone not cover D-O-G. That would have been better than classic or gerbera.

Anyway, happy to see KISHIDAN involved... Even though I was hoping to see more from the other reveals. No heidi. or PLC?

Yeah, the tracklist is disappointing, but it's better than to have high hopes I guess. lol I still wanna hear quite a few of the covers.

PléC could be there, but I don't see how they'd fit. heidi. is barely relevant these days and are as good as dead, so it's no surprise.

9 minutes ago, Kiyoharu is God said:

There's nothing from the HOUYOKU album on here.

saishuu ressha!

tracklist seems fun enough, but I definitely didn't need utagoe and flight