The Piass

Elysion new singles

13 hours ago, Kawaii_Minpha said:

Finally!!! New music from ELYSION, it was about time. But, Live Distribute....... <_<

CRIM will miss me, he was my favorite member of this band.

He was the most famous member of this band .. (had nearly 3,000 followers on Twitter) I hope he not stops to update his account :(

however, If they are growing as the number of fans, it was for his presence (surely). çwç

o0480047513758385292.jpg?caw=800

Tracklist:

1.Chaos of Dystopia

2.夢幻郷

3.La colline

4.禁じられた黙示録

The CD will cost 1500 yen.

Edited by midi:nette

when i read it on their ameblo i was very surprised that there are 4 songs on this release... but still i hope for some previews anytime soon.

the cover-artwork at least looks pretty cool.

11 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

when i read it on their ameblo i was very surprised that there are 4 songs on this release... but still i hope for some previews anytime soon.

the cover-artwork at least looks pretty cool.

These are the last songs made with Crim (before he left the band), and now have all been released on this CD çwç

7 hours ago, Serox said:

These are the last songs made with Crim (before he left the band), and now have all been released on this CD çwç

AND OF COURSE IT HAD TO BE LIVE LIMITED ;____________________________;

why does this always happen to my faves???

Edited by midi:nette

Sounds good!! My favorite of these previews are "La colline" and "Kinjirareta mokushiroku"...can't wait to hear the full single (hopefully someone will be able to get it ><)!

so glorious, serving Megaromania revival realness ♥♥♥.........praying that this definitely shows up at an auction ;w;

2 minutes ago, Serox said:

MISERY (EX-MEGAROMANIA -> EX-LIN) should definitely join this band :'(

So should Yushi, they do need a drummer after all ;A; then it'll be Megaromania pt II lmao

6 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

So should Yushi, they do need a drummer after all ;A; then it'll be Megaromania pt II lmao

Yushi was a really good drummer ç__ç he could play very good his drums! (And he played well with the double pedal) but now he is retired (along with Sui) for this I named Misery that still has not announced anything x''D who knows maybe we'll see him in some session-band ;C