suji

SAN (ex-NEGA, BFN) new band, "ラッコ" (LACK-CO.) has formed

That clip sounded awesome.  I agree the resemblance of Milk and Satoshi is there - in any case - this sounds good.

But as already mentioned - San, Satoshi, and TenTen don't have great track records of keeping bands together.

tbh it looks more like satoshi than this snufkin dude (who i had to google)

also on the vkdb article, it didnt have snufkin listed as a past band for milk--besides its more likely that san would chose satoshi rather than some indiefag meto wannabe lol. i doubt its anyone but satoshi (thanks for the photo comparison)

theory: satoshi rebranding as "milk", hoping to escape flop band past n tanuki lulz

san+satoshi is a sick combination but tenten is outta place tbh

Edited by emmny

On Brand-X it is confirmed that Milk is Satoshi :)

Vo.てんてん(ex.ケミカルピクチャーズ、Kurt、餞)
Gt.SAN(ex.BFN NEGA)
Gt.milk(ex.D.I.D)
Ba.ivy(ex.Moran、Dio)
Ds.higiri(ex.BFN)

http://www.brand-x.jp/product/10762

Any idea where to order the limited edition? it is live-only? :/ 

This line-up has the potential to be awesome! but....

31 minutes ago, TheStoic said:

San, Satoshi, and TenTen don't have great track records of keeping bands together.

^^ I'd be somewhat surprised if any of their projects lasted through 2017..... and now they're all together!

And surprise Tenten shows up. San was worrisome but Tenten's track record... well it speaks for itself. I'm not expecting a lengthy stay from this band, either.

But they do seem fun, I'll definitely be interested to check out that mini, at least.

like hole shit i never expected tenten to be in this band - but the whole lineup is fantastic! preview is awesome and i never expacted tenten to have such a crazy look!

FUUUUUUUUUck i can't wait!

The line up is insane but the song sounds generic .... ill have to wait for the full version of this but regardless this is pretty cool 

Correction on the mini-album release dates: limited edition will be released on October 1, regular editions type A&B will be released on November 9.

1 hour ago, Elazmus said:

DUDE PLEASE PUT TENTEN IN THE THREAD TITLE I ALMOST DIDNT LOOK.

THIS!! almost missed these news D: 

... Keep leading me on and breaking my heart Tenten that SPOT was gr88 even tho I dont see this Band togethe in the longterm <//3