Sign in to follow this  
sakuran

ゴシップ(Gossip) new live DVD "「赤紙招集」" release

Some details about Gossip's live DVD have been announced. It will be released on 2016.11.09 and features their live performance from 2016.08.07 at Takadanobaba Area. There will be two types - one available nationwide, and one that's mail order and live venue only. Not details yet on what the difference will be, if any (aside from slightly different covers). No information on pricing yet either.

Setlist for the live:

01.天上天下唯我独唱
02.[M.A.D]
03.KICK ASS
04.ハッピーバースデー
05.メンタルマネーノイローゼ
06.誰かさんが殺んだ。
07.亡骸よ
08.錯乱-SAKURAN-
09.放課後鬼チク倶楽部
10.迷惑÷好意
11.コドク
12.秘飼イ妄想ト地下室-type B-
13.anti TABLOID
14.縁切リ日記
15.スキャンダル【スキャンダリィ】スキャンダラス
16.R-18
17.凶気の桜
18.破廉チラリズムレイトショウ
19.十三歳のカルテ
20.面影橋
21.暗黒世界ハ闇
22.傷跡
23.凶育シンリカウンセラー
24.悪童会-クソッタレ行進曲-
25.腕
26.絶交-キレる5秒前-
27.七月三十一日
28.いじめぼっちの鬼ごっこ
29.とあるアイドルオタクの異常な愛情
30.赫い部屋
31.ミユキ

32.バカアホマヌケ万歳!!
33.最終列車
34.南無妙法蓮華狂
35.【Psycho≠pas$】
36.お仕置きの時間
37.慰存症
38.フィナーレ

Maybe limited Edition has full liven regular not?

Like the ENCORE only goes with the limited Editions?!

Anyways...it was time for a live DVD and AINS will make it good as always (still needs to watch latest Grieva lives)

2 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

tbh I'm more concerned about the price of this ... 'cause if it's the full live that's gonna be hella expensive 

Well...in fact all Live DVDs of AINS/Mad Wink have very reasonable prices...DIAURA is a bit more pricey but Grieva and Kuro aren't ^^

If it's the full live I guess price can be around 5000Yen (38 songs would be around 3 hours and more)

1 hour ago, Alucardius said:

Well...in fact all Live DVDs of AINS/Mad Wink have very reasonable prices...DIAURA is a bit more pricey but Grieva and Kuro aren't ^^

If it's the full live I guess price can be around 5000Yen (38 songs would be around 3 hours and more)

Yeah you're right, 5000yen would be a good price for this :) 

1 hour ago, ryuhime said:

Maybe they'll put half the live on one version, and half the live on the other. :P

I hope not! It would be very mean do to that haha 

Some more info about the DVDs. The regular nationwide version will feature the full 38-song setlist and is 5,400 yen. The Ains mail order/live-only version is the same, but with an extra uncut MC included at the beginning, and is 7,560 yen.

There is also an additional mail order/live-only version for 8,640 yen which comes with the limited edition t-shirt that they distributed on the day of the live.

Edited by ryuhime

Sign in to follow this