Sign in to follow this  
sybil

helloooo

ehhh hello, my name is sybil ! i'm 22 and i'm from mtl, canada! 

I've been a vk fan since 2008 i think and after a few years of ups-and-downs, i can finally say I'm back ♫.

I got into vk through bands like gazette and ancafe but only became an actual fan when I got into malice mizer, moi dix mois and then later, Versailles.  I was in an "aristocrat"-ish phase back then lol.

Uhh through Versailles I got to discover Matenrou Opera, my absolute favorite band, and I've been following their activities since then (the good ol' indies days aaaah). 

My favorite bands are Matenrou Opera, Malice Mizer and I'm a fan of everything Satsuki (Rentrer En Soi, included). I need to say I love Baiser, Lareine and Metis Gretel, too...! ♥ (Also, I got into Acid Black Cherry this year and I'm a total fan.)

I'd say I'm an "old vk" fan because I pretty much adore anything cringey and kotekotekotekotekote (Key Party records ayyy) but I don't really like the "snobbish" elitist attitude that comes with it. My favorite band is not from the 90s/2000s and I've been getting more and more interested in new bands (which is why I decided to come on this forum and discover new sound). Bands like More, Arlequin and Gallo really sparked my curiosity and I'm really excited to see if I can find more bands like that.

ANYWAYS THAT WAS QUITE LONG SWEATS I'M SORRY 

i havent been on a forum in the longest time i hope i still have the gist of it 

Sign in to follow this