hiroki

アンフィル (Anfiel)

1 hour ago, hiroki said:

Just a reminder that they will be on NIco-nama later today at 19:00 JST :D

Link is below

will watch !

i need something to watch lol

I heard some rumors/gossip that the GazettE's Aoi is supporting Anfiel? As in there seems to be some affiliation between dotSIX Inc. (Anfiel's label, who only manages them) and Aoi.

Some people even suspect that dotSIX Inc is Aoi's own label...

My friend who went for GazettE's live at Makuhari Messe last month said that they were distributing Anfiel flyers at the venue, and they were the only non-PSC band flyers that day.

Also, GazettE was playing Anfiel songs on Gazette Radio LOL?

http://www.interfm.co.jp/gazette/blog/2016/06/04/ラジガゼ〜radio-the-gazette〜-9-jun-3-2016/

【本日のPLAYLIST】
M1 Filth in the beauty-Auditory Impression-/the GazettE
M2 ラヴァ/アンフィル
M3 UGLY/the GazettE

Anyone knows if there's any truth to these rumors haha

Edited by hiroki

It's less than a week to Anfiel's ONE MAN TOUR!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't grabbed your tickets it's still not too late! :D:D

Schedule

10/15 Nagoya ell.SIZE 【Step bye step SIDE】
10/16 Shinsaibashi FANJ 【Paroniria SIDE】
10/22 Shinjuku RUIDO K4 【Paroniria SIDE】
10/23 Ikebukuro EDGE 【Step bye step SIDE】

Anfiel posted two short comment vids previously to promote their one man tour! Here they are ^^

^ LOL you need to watch 0:47! So after Shogo thanked for fans for their support at Anfiel's 4/30 oneman, Hal was like "the two of you behind, any thoughts?" yukito gave him the 'wtf why are you asking me' look before turning to the equally clueless natsume hahahaha. i love how awkward they are lol.

mizuki what are you doing at the end??? LOL <3333333 why do i love you so much orz

Edited by hiroki

On 10/8/2016 at 0:12 PM, hiroki said:

I heard some rumors/gossip that the GazettE's Aoi is supporting Anfiel? As in there seems to be some affiliation between dotSIX Inc. (Anfiel's label, who only manages them) and Aoi.

Some people even suspect that dotSIX Inc is Aoi's own label...

My friend who went for GazettE's live at Makuhari Messe last month said that they were distributing Anfiel flyers at the venue, and they were the only non-PSC band flyers that day.

Also, GazettE was playing Anfiel songs on Gazette Radio LOL?

http://www.interfm.co.jp/gazette/blog/2016/06/04/ラジガゼ〜radio-the-gazette〜-9-jun-3-2016/

Anyone knows if there's any truth to these rumors haha

oh ~

what happened between the GazettE and Anfiel ?

why they want to promote Anfiel ? lol

how cool

UGH If it's really ran by AOI then congrats????? LOL I feel like it's something they should already be investing in since they are so popular.... branching out to their own labels would be KOOL<3

Today Anfiel had a one-man live in Osaka!

Cu4unXTUMAAs3no.jpg

Cu4ul--UEAATTC5.jpg

Anfiel has never held a oneman before in either Nagoya or Osaka so this was something new for the band! I'm so proud of them T_____T

The second half of their one-man tour will commence in Tokyo in a week's time! Anfiel will be waiting at RUIDO K4 on 22/10 and Ikebukuro EDGE on 23/10!! :D

Edited by hiroki

Today Anfiel performed at RUIDO K4, the place where they held their very first one-man live!! As expected their Tokyo fans didn't disappoint and the place was completely packed :D The support was so overwhelming that some of their goods sold out just after 15 minutes after the pre-live merchandise table opened LOL (my friend couldn't even get into the queue).

CvX3vvRUAAAgqSR.jpg

CvX3xqJVUAAaJfR.jpg

Tomorrow will be the final leg of their current one-man tour! Anfiel will be looking to finish with a bang at Ikebukuro EDGE, the livehouse where they performed for the very first time :3

sorry for the slightly late update! yesterday was the final show of Anfiel's one-man tour at Ikebukuro EDGE!

CvgKm6qUAAASAf_.jpg

CvgKpJQUAAQnKEJ.jpg

CvdAnNLUsAMS_7T.jpg

At the live yesterday they also announced more good news!

Anfiel will be releasing their 6th single in December, and they will hold a one-man at Shinjuku BLAZE on 2017/01/22 to commemorate their 2nd anniversary! This will be the largest venue ever for Anfiel so far (around 800) so they will be doing all they can to try and fill it :3 Tickets are on sale!

CvgQYLxUkAA9BRU.jpg

New look for their upcoming single "Lamplight=melody"

20161023_anfiel.jpg

Edited by hiroki

Anfiel's currently on their "August Cup" tour with a couple of other bands like DOF, SCAPEGOAT, REIGN, レイヴ, Neverland, ベル, etc.

They will begin in Tokyo on 11/3, then fly to Hokkaido, down to Hokuriku region, then Chugoku after a brief stop in Yokohama, across to Kyushu, then head eastwards to Kansai, and finally they will be back to Tokyo for their tour final on 12/1!

On 11/3 the tour began at Takadanobaba AREA in Tokyo:

CwV4y2sVIAAQ-9s.jpg

11/6-7 Sapporo KRAPS HALL

CwlFt-KUUAcfjlK.jpg

CwpytWgUcAAmtRm.jpg

11/9 Sendai MACANA

Cw02FpAVIAA8_E4.jpg

11/11 Nagano JUNK BOX

Cw-6FF0VEAAOk9n.jpg

Tomorrow they will be heading to Niigata for their 3rd and final performance in the Tohoku/Hokuriku region, then moving on to Shin-yokohama :)

Anfiel is more than halfway through their August Cup tour now!

11/12 in Niigata - it's their first time there!

CxENo4MUUAIbBn-.jpg

11/15 Shinyokohama NEW SIDE BEACH [they played last today so they could squeeze another song in. incredibly happy to see them play 冬桜]

CxT2ILmUQAA69i5.jpg

11/19 Okayama IMAGE

Cxns1WFVQAArLUV.jpg

11/20 Hiroshima Second Clutch

Cxte2MlUoAAtEsP.jpg

And off to Kyushu....

11/22 Fukuoka DRUM BE-1 [this show was kinda emotional for them because RAVE is also on this tour, and for them performing here has an added significance after Mikuru left them. i wonder if that's the reason Anfiel chose to play 虹色絵本 - a song that's rarely on the setlist]

Cx3pXd7VIAA6a-7.jpg

11/23 Kumamoto B.9 V1 [their first time in this prefecture!]

Cx82tBsUUAEBcxx.jpg

they have left Kyushu and are now in Kansai!

tonight's live at Esaka MUSE

CyG6CLuUoAEqIAZ.jpg

Anfiel played Lamplight=melody for the very first time tonight!!!!

Tomorrow they will be playing in Kyoto. yukito is excited because he has never been there (lolol).

Also, the 2nd round of ticket reservation for their 2nd anniversary oneman on 1/22 has begun today at 19:00 JST: http://eplus.jp/sys/main.jsp?prm=U=14:P1=0005:P2=178432:P5=0001:P6=982:P10=10 balloting is over and it's now first come first served.

23 minutes ago, Disposable said:

If this band doesn't get fucking huge in this day and age, then I don't know who could. 

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY :new:

ZEAL LINK has always given Anfiel massive support since their formation (they had an Anfiel corner in the Shibuya shop for the longest time...). And from today onwards, Anfiel costumes will be on display in all ZEAL LINK shops, until the first week of January!

You're allowed to take photos of/with them too so drop by if you can ^^

Nagoya ZEAL LINK - "trigger" costumes

CyjkL9CVIAAUZR7.jpg

Shibuya ZEAL LINK - "パロリニア" costumes

CyjqLdKUoAAVuVX.jpg

Osaka ZEAL LINK - "LUNAR PHASE" costumes

CyjsmRwUsAAnykh.jpg

And you can see ラヴァ costumes at Takadanobaba ZL.

Also, tonight is the tour final of August Cup! Anfiel will be waiting at Tsutaya O-West ;)

Edited by hiroki

Here's the set list for Autumn Cup tour final @ Tsutaya O-West

Cyl0p0vUAAEhMM_.jpg

So apparently I've been under the impression that the tour was called "August Cup" but it's actually "Autumn Cup" LOLOL. BUT I swear Shogo himself said August Cup once so I'm just gonna blame him for that mistake (i mean, he couldn't even remember the title of Step bye Step at their last one-man hahahah)

Anyway the 2nd round of reservation for the 1/22 BLAZE tickets has closed. So it's 'normal sales' now - which means C tickets aka you go in last.

Their December schedule features some major end-of-the-year events that culminate in the stylish wave countdown on 12/31. Oddly enough they have no lives for around 2 weeks in the middle of Dec (a busy time for most bands). I'm guessing they're taking the time to recuperate from their hectic schedule, or planning something to announce at their 2nd anniversary one-man. I'm more than happy with either!

Speaking of which, the full PV and track previews for Lamplight=melody are out!!

ANY THOUGHTS??????????? :3

Edited by hiroki

Oh yes, I've mentioned in news thread that I'm gonna love this single~ They get better and better with every release. ;w;

I like the new PV. it's simple and fits the song very well.

Lol, Shogo and his title fails. xD